Vintage record and guitar shop near historic Antique Row
Philadelphia is rich with musical history and there’s no better place to explore it than at Rustic. Vintage recordings and instruments combine with an eye-catching and colorful storefront to create quite a vibe. Musicians, DJs and casual music listeners stop in to pick up old records and to mingle with other appreciators of good music.
Rustic offers a wide selection of used CDs, vinyl records, second-hand guitars and other hard-to-find instruments, equipment and accessories. And it’s the only music supply store in Center City that stays open on Sundays — which is especially helpful to those musicians who happen to break a string.
Rustic Music is also happy to help out of town visitors take home a piece of musical Philly. If you’re short of space in your luggage, they can ship their merchandise directly to your home. And if you’re on the road, their on-site repair shop will fix up your favorite instrument in no time.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
709 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- The Academy of Music
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining