Custom, homegrown spins on antique furniture
At home furnishings boutique Scarlet Fiorella, you’re likely to find repainted antique armoires, 1920s crystal chandeliers and a knowledgeable designer eager to help you customize it all for your home.
Named after owner Michele Giunta Cimillo’s seven-year-old daughter, and meaning “Little Flower” in Italian, Scarlet Fiorella boasts Cimillo’s meticulous restorations of antique architectural finds — such as chandeliers, mantles and pieces for everyday living, as well as children’s goods, unique home finds and gift ware.
The boutique also offers hip threads for kids. Floral, hippie skirts, band t-shirts and fur boots, coupled with animal-shaped lunch boxes and backpacks, ensure cool points for the pint-sized crowd.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
718 South Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Midtown Village Fall Festival
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Merriam Theater
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining