GPTMC Social Media Survey Rules
GPTMC Social Media Survey OFFICIAL RULES:
*(Contest is only open to residents of continental United States who are 21 years of age or older)
1. SPONSORS: The Sponsor of the Social Media Survey (“Sweepstakes”) is Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation (“Sponsor” here forth), 30 South 17th Street, Suite 2010, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103-4005, telephone: (215) 599-0776, e-mail: email@example.com.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at June 26, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. and ends at August 3, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. ENTRY: No purchase is required to enter the Sweepstakes. To enter, answer the GPTMC social media survey found here: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22G3B6K32K9?Source=rules by Friday, August 3. At the conclusion of the survey, include information on how you would like to be contacted if you are the winner. Some form of contact information is necessary to be eligible to win. All entries must be made via Zoomerang. No other form of entry is permitted and will not be accepted. All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. Entrants may only enter once, and each entrant will only receive one chance to win. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof.
Entrant is responsible for all fees charged by any Internet Service Provider. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or non-delivered entries. Upon their receipt, entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries are void if received through illegitimate channels or are the result of fraud.
4. PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: On or about August 3, 2012 Sponsor will choose one winner by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. On or about August 3, 2012 Sponsor will notify the winner by Twitter, phone or email. Any prize notification which is returned as undeliverable, is otherwise unsuccessful, or is not accepted via e-mail or telephone within 24 hours will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Only the prize set forth below will be awarded.
One winner will receive:
- Two (2) night weekend stay for two at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel in deluxe accommodations
- Based upon available space and 30 day advance notice. Blackout dates may apply
- Stay must be redeemed before April 30, 2013
Approximate value of prize is less than $1,000. Prize winners are responsible for all expenses not listed in these rules and for payment of any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes. Prize winner is also responsible for compliance with any applicable federal, state, and/or local laws and/or regulations. Prize is not transferable. Cash redemption, exchange or substitution is not allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to individual legal residents of the continental United States of America who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and agents of Sponsor, as well as directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and agents of advertising and/or promotional partners and agencies of Sponsor, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their spouses) of each of them, are not eligible. Void outside of the United States of America, and in any jurisdiction where prohibited or restricted by law.
7. HOW TO CLAIM PRIZE: Sweepstakes winner and any guest of winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, all of which must be completed and returned within 24 hours after attempted notification of prize or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. By accepting the prize, the winner and any guest grant permission to the Sponsor to use his or her name and/or photographs, likenesses, voices, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS: This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Pennsylvania. In the event of any dispute regarding this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that such disputes shall be resolved by arbitration in Pennsylvania.
9. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: For a written announcement of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor. All requests must be received by August 10, 2012.
10. REQUEST FOR INFORMATION: Additional information may be obtained upon request directed to the principal place of business of Sponsor: Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation (“Sponsor”), 30 South 17th Street, Suite 2010, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania19103-4005. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. RELEASE: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries or affiliates, its advertising and promotion agencies, and their directors, officers, shareholders, employees and/or agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, and expenses arising out of this Sweepstakes or acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize received in this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree that no claim relating to such claims, damages, liability, losses, and expenses shall be asserted against the Sponsor, any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees and/or agents. By accepting a prize, winners and any guests agree to release and hold the Sponsor harmless from any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, and expenses and actions of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage. Winner and any guest assume liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Sweepstakes, or by the acceptance, possession or use of any prize.
12. CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
13. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor and participating promotional agencies (and the subsidiaries and affiliates of each) are not in any way responsible or liable for damage, loss, or injury resulting from altered, late, lost, damaged, misdirected, or illegible entries, or telephone, computer, online or technical malfunctions (including busy lines and disconnections), or acceptance and use of a prize or travel in connection with such prize. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrants or to any other person’s computer related or resulting from participation or downloading materials in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes.
Sponsors reserve the right to change these rules or cancel the contest any time, at its sole discretion. If you have questions about these official rules or the contest, please e-mail them to email@example.com or send written questions to Web site Contest, Sponsors, 30 South 17th Street, Suite 2010, Philadelphia, PA19103-4005.