The Orange and The Black
The Flyers are facing their rivals, the New York Rangers, in round one of the 2014 NHL playoffs. For the latest scores and upcoming games, click the button below.
Since 1967, the Philadelphia Flyers consistently competed as one of the premier teams in the National Hockey League (NHL).
The Flyers have made numerous appearance in the Stanley Cup Finals, actually bringing the cup home to Philadelphia in 1974 and 1975.
When the the Flyers take the home ice at the Wells Fargo Center in South Philadelphia, the lively crowd is a sea of orange and black.
For more information and a complete schedule, click the button below.
Concessions On Ice
The Wells Fargo Center offers a wealth of Philadelphia food favorites to choose from during Flyers home games.
Grab a hoagie or cheesesteak from Campo’s, get a fantastic hot dog at Hot Diggity, have a relax with a refreshing beverage at P.J. Whelian’s and don’t miss the classic crab fries from Chickie’s & Pete’s.
For a complete list of amenities and to purchase tickets for a Philadelphia Flyers home game, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
4301 Island Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19153
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
- Philadelphia International Airport
- Philadelphia Airport Marriott
- Renaissance Philadelphia Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
- Courtyard Philadelphia Airport
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport
- Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport
- Hilton Philadelphia Airport
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions