The Orange and The Black
Established in 1967, the Flyers have consistently competed as one of the premier hockey teams in the NHL. They won the Stanley Cup in 1974 and 1975, as well as advanced to the finals in 1987, 1997 and 2010.
The Flyers play at the state-of-the-art Wells Fargo Center in South Philadelphia. The Center offers multiple bars and restaurants, including Finnigan’s Wake — as well as the AT&T Pavilion, where you can find Philadelphia’s famous Chickie and Pete’s.
In the neighborhood
500 Stevens Drive Philadelphia, PA 19113
- Philadelphia International Airport
- Aloft Philadelphia Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport
- Philadelphia Airport Marriott
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport
- Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Airport
- Hilton Philadelphia Airport
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions