The Orange and The Black
The Philadelphia Flyers are once again on the road to the Stanley Cup as they take on the Boston Bruins in the Eastern Conference Semifinals. Go Flyers!
Established in 1967, the Flyers have consistently competed as one of the premier hockey teams in the NHL. They won the Stanley Cup in 1974 and 1975, as well as advanced to the finals in 1987, 1997 and 2010.
The Flyers play at the state-of-the-art Wells Fargo Center in South Philadelphia. The Center offers multiple bars and restaurants, including Finnigan’s Wake — as well as the AT&T Pavilion, where you can find Philadelphia’s famous Chickie and Pete’s.
In the neighborhood
9000 Bartram Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19153
- Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport
- Renaissance Philadelphia Hotel
- Best Western Philadelphia Airport
South at Widener
- Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
- Courtyard Philadelphia Airport
- Aloft Philadelphia Airport Hotel
- Hilton Philadelphia Airport
- Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport
- Philadelphia Airport Marriott
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions