The Orange and The Black
Since 1967, the Philadelphia Flyers consistently competed as one of the premier teams in the National Hockey League (NHL).
The Flyers have made numerous appearance in the Stanley Cup Finals, actually bringing the cup home to Philadelphia in 1974 and 1975.
When the the Flyers take the home ice at the Wells Fargo Center in South Philadelphia, the lively crowd is a sea of orange and black.
For more information and a complete schedule, click the button below.
Concessions On Ice
The Wells Fargo Center offers a wealth of Philadelphia food favorites to choose from during Flyers home games.
Grab a hoagie or cheesesteak from Campo’s, get a fantastic hot dog at Hot Diggity, have a relax with a refreshing beverage at P.J. Whelian’s and don’t miss the classic crab fries from Chickie’s & Pete’s.
For a complete list of amenities and to purchase tickets for a Philadelphia Flyers home game, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
8900 Bartram Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19153
- Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport
- Philadelphia Airport Marriott
- Hampton Inn
Philadelphia International Airport
- Renaissance Philadelphia Hotel
- Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport
- Aloft Philadelphia Airport Hotel
- Best Western Philadelphia Airport
South at Widener
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions