Map all locations Tours
One of the best ways to see Philadelphia is with someone who already knows it. So take a tour and know that no matter what your interest, we’ve got you covered. Are you a history buff, a food connoisseur, a nature enthusiast? Whatever your passion, there’s a tour for you.
More Tour Options Than Ever
As an increasing number of visitors flock to Philadelphia, they’re finding the city’s waterways as busy as the streets, with plenty of new options for touring town by land and by sea. It started with Ride the Ducks and their hugely successful amphibious tour of Philadelphia’s Historic District, which includes a big splash into the Delaware River. Then, the RiverLink Freedom Ferry got into the act with their narrated downriver tours. And now, sharks have been spotted in the Delaware River as LandShark Tours introduce yet another way to explore the city.
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Chew Philly Food Tours
- Your Philadelphia Tour
- Grim Philly Twilight Tours
- Big Red Pedal Tours of Philadelphia
- Photography Tours of Philadelphia
- Official Mural Arts Tours
- Herr’s Snack Factory Tour
- Independence National Historical Park
- Terror Behind the Walls
- SideTour Philadelphia
- View more popular items
- The Philadelphia Freedoms Host Andy Roddick, Venus Williams And Other Tennis Greats During The Team’s 15th Season, Beginning Tuesday, July 15
- The Trolley Car Diner In Mt. Airy Continues To Host Outdoor Movie Screenings On Saturday Nights, Through August 16
- Weekend Picks: Bastille Day Festival In Fairmount, Bluegrass And Blueberries Festival At Peddler’s, Hispanic Fiesta At Penn’s Landing, Visit Philly Beer Garden Series And More
- Reminder: The Visit Philly Beer Garden Series Continues Today With A Stop At The Brand New PHS Pop-Up Garden Starting At 4 P.M.
- The Trestle Inn Heats Up Callowhill With Go Go On The Block, A Weekly Outdoor Dance Party Every Friday All Summer Long
- The Dog Days Of Summer Festival In Chestnut Hill Brings Dog-Centric Activities To The Spotlight, This Sunday, July 13
- Tonight Picks: Free Outdoor Movie Screenings, Pairings On The Parkway, Spruce Street Harbor Park, Free Beer And Cheese Happy Hour At Di Bruno Bros., Fairmount French Fling Bar Crawl And More
- The Brandywine River Museum of Art Hosts A Night Of Art On Friday, July 11, And Free Admission On Saturday, July 12
- The Adventure Aquarium Shark Shuttle Provides Guests With Roundtrip Transportation From Center City To The Aquarium, Through August 17
- Celebrate The Best Of Latin America At The Hispanic Fiesta At Penn’s Landing, Saturday, July 12 and Sunday, July 13
- View more from the blog
Save on Philadelphia’s most popular attractions
Save 46% on admission to Philadelphia’s must-see attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS.
See Al Capone’s prison cell
Philadelphia’s massive prison features several dramatic vistas in the prison’s cathedral-like cellblocks.
An extensive tour of the historic Italian Market
An extensive tour of the historic Italian Market.
The coolest way to get around the city
Just stand up, lean forward, and glide – and you’ll be trying something new as you take in the sights of Philadelphia’s beautiful Fairmount Park on this exciting, two and a half hour guided tour.
This longtime Philadelphia company offers several options for touring the town
You’ve got your options for touring Philadelphia, including Victorian Trolley Tours, Horse Drawn Carriage Tours and Double Decker Bus Tours.
Craft beer brewed right here in Philadelphia
Delicious beer, brewed right in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s only amphibious sightseeing tour
Take a ride on Philadelphia’s only amphibious sightseeing tour.
Dig into some classic Philly foods while exploring a 300-year-old neighborhood
Tour-goers on Chew Philly Food Tours explore the 300-year-old Philadelphia neighborhood of Manayunk and includes a number of cultural Philly food tastings, including cheesesteaks, tomato pie, soft pretzels, and more.View More
Design your own historical and cultural excursion in the City of Brotherly Love
Your Philadelphia Tour seeks to offer a different way to see and learn about the City of Brotherly Love: by putting the tour-goers in charge.View More
Haunting tour of historic Philadelphia
Developed and researched by university professor Joe Wojie, Grim Philly Twilight Tours offer an adults-only glimpse into Philadelphia’s past.View More
Pedal your way around the city’s top attractions
Big Red Pedal Tours provides guided tours of Philadelphia by day and night. Grab a seat on Big Red Pedal Tour’s unique Pedicycles to explore Historic Philadelphia or pedal your way through the city’s bar scene with an evening pub crawl.View More
Capture the perfect image during a three-hour walking tour of the city
Learn how to get the perfect photo of the city with Photography Tours of Philadelphia.View More
Take a tour of the “Mural Capital of the World”
Explore Philadelphia’s collection of more than 3,500 murals by foot, trolley, train, bike, or even your own vehicle on an official Mural Arts Tour.View More
Go behind the scenes of the region’s favorite snack foods
See how some of the region’s favorite snack foods are made at the Herr’s Snack Factory Tour in Chester County.View More
The birthplace of American democracy
Known as the birthplace of American democracy, Historic Philadelphia’s Independence National Historical Park (INHP) is located on the site of many of the seminal events that carried the nation through its founding as a global leader of democratic ideals.View More
Premier haunted house in Philadelphia’s historic prison
The massive Eastern State Penitentiary — a gothic, castle-like structure in Philadelphia’s Fairmount neighborhood — is home to one of the nation’s largest and most ambitious haunted attractions, Terror Behind the Walls.View More
Experience a different side of the city
Experience the hidden gems and local flavor of Philadelphia in new way with SideTour.View More