Map all locations Tours
One of the best ways to see Philadelphia is with someone who already knows it. So take a tour and know that no matter what your interest, we’ve got you covered. Are you a history buff, a food connoisseur, a nature enthusiast? Whatever your passion, there’s a tour for you.
More Tour Options Than Ever
As an increasing number of visitors flock to Philadelphia, they’re finding the city’s waterways as busy as the streets, with plenty of new options for touring town by land and by sea. It started with Ride the Ducks and their hugely successful amphibious tour of Philadelphia’s Historic District, which includes a big splash into the Delaware River. Then, the RiverLink Freedom Ferry got into the act with their narrated downriver tours. And now, sharks have been spotted in the Delaware River as LandShark Tours introduce yet another way to explore the city.
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Full Circle: Works on Paper by Richard Pousette-Dart, A Survey Of The Work Of The Abstract Expressionist Artist, Opens Tomorrow, September 13 At The Philadelphia Museum Of Art
- Save The Date: The Manayunk StrEAT Food Festival Returns With More Than 40 Food Trucks, A Beer Garden, Shopping And More, September 28
- Weekend Picks: Center City Restaurant Week, Fringe Festival, Alfresco Craft Market At Independence Mall, Doylestown Arts Festival, Second Saturday In Germantown, Clover Market And More
- Must-See Exhibition: Discover The Rarely Seen Paintings, Drawings And First Short Films Of Iconic Director David Lynch During The Unified Field At The Pennsylvania Academy Of The Fine Arts Through January 2015
- Deal Feed: 19 Discount Ticket Offers Available At Philadelphia Theaters For The Upcoming Fall Season And Beyond
- The 19th Annual Sippin’ By The River Delivers Unlimited Beverages, Live Entertainment And Fantastic River Views, Saturday, September 13
- Tonight Picks: Fringe Festival, Center City Restaurant Week, Free Beer And Cheese At Di Bruno Bros., Cirque Du Soleil And More
- The Arden Theatre Company Launches Its Fall Season With The Uproarious Comedy La Bête, Starting Thursday, September 11
- The Doylestown Arts Festival Returns With 160 Art Vendors, Music, Bike Races And More, This Weekend, September 13-14
- Celebrate Philly’s Food, Wine, Beer, Music And Art At The Inaugural Harrah’s PhillyFest, Saturday, September 13
- View more from the blog
Save on Philadelphia’s most popular attractions
Save 46% on admission to Philadelphia’s must-see attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS.
See Al Capone’s prison cell
Philadelphia’s massive prison features several dramatic vistas in the prison’s cathedral-like cellblocks.
An extensive tour of the historic Italian Market
An extensive tour of the historic Italian Market.
The coolest way to get around the city
Just stand up, lean forward, and glide – and you’ll be trying something new as you take in the sights of Philadelphia’s beautiful Fairmount Park on this exciting, two and a half hour guided tour.
This longtime Philadelphia company offers several options for touring the town
You’ve got your options for touring Philadelphia, including Victorian Trolley Tours, Horse Drawn Carriage Tours and Double Decker Bus Tours.
Craft beer brewed right here in Philadelphia
Delicious beer, brewed right in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s only amphibious sightseeing tour
Take a ride on Philadelphia’s only amphibious sightseeing tour.
Free, 12-hour walking tour past more than 200 city attractions
Spend 12-hours exploring more than 200 historic and iconic city locations during the free Great Tour of Philadelphia.View More
Premier haunted house in Philadelphia’s historic prison
The massive Eastern State Penitentiary — a gothic, castle-like structure in Philadelphia’s Fairmount neighborhood — is home to one of the nation’s largest and most ambitious haunted attractions, Terror Behind the Walls.View More
Your starting point for touring the City of Brotherly Love
The launching pad for a great Philadelphia travel experience, the brand new Philly Tour Hub offers tours of all shapes and sizes to visitors and residents alike.View More
Dig into some classic Philly foods while exploring a 300-year-old neighborhood
Tour-goers on Chew Philly Food Tours explore the 300-year-old Philadelphia neighborhood of Manayunk and includes a number of cultural Philly food tastings, including cheesesteaks, tomato pie, soft pretzels, and more.View More
Design your own historical and cultural excursion in the City of Brotherly Love
Your Philadelphia Tour seeks to offer a different way to see and learn about the City of Brotherly Love: by putting the tour-goers in charge.View More
Haunting tour of historic Philadelphia
Developed and researched by university professor Joe Wojie, Grim Philly Twilight Tours offer an adults-only glimpse into Philadelphia’s past.View More
Pedal your way around the city’s top attractions
Big Red Pedal Tours provides guided tours of Philadelphia by day and night. Grab a seat on Big Red Pedal Tour’s unique Pedicycles to explore Historic Philadelphia or pedal your way through the city’s bar scene with an evening pub crawl.View More
Capture the perfect image during a three-hour walking tour of the city
Learn how to get the perfect photo of the city with Photography Tours of Philadelphia.View More
Take a tour of the “Mural Capital of the World”
Explore Philadelphia’s collection of more than 3,500 murals by foot, trolley, train, bike, or even your own vehicle on an official Mural Arts Tour.View More
Go behind the scenes of the region’s favorite snack foods
See how some of the region’s favorite snack foods are made at the Herr’s Snack Factory Tour in Chester County.View More