Map all locations Tours
One of the best ways to see Philadelphia is with someone who already knows it. So take a tour and know that no matter what your interest, we’ve got you covered. Are you a history buff, a food connoisseur, a nature enthusiast? Whatever your passion, there’s a tour for you.
More Tour Options Than Ever
As an increasing number of visitors flock to Philadelphia, they’re finding the city’s waterways as busy as the streets, with plenty of new options for touring town by land and by sea. It started with Ride the Ducks and their hugely successful amphibious tour of Philadelphia’s Historic District, which includes a big splash into the Delaware River. Then, the RiverLink Freedom Ferry got into the act with their narrated downriver tours. And now, sharks have been spotted in the Delaware River as LandShark Tours introduce yet another way to explore the city.
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Grim Philly Twilight Tours
- Big Red Pedal Tours of Philadelphia
- Photography Tours of Philadelphia
- Official Mural Arts Tours
- Herr’s Snack Factory Tour
- Independence National Historical Park
- Terror Behind the Walls
- SideTour Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours
- Patriot Harbor Lines
- View more popular items
- Tonight Picks: Manayunk Restaurant Week, Beer School At Local 44, Pay-What-You-Wish Wednesday At The Philadelphia Museum Of Art, The Philadelphia Book Festival And More
- Franklin Flea Returns The Historic Strawbridge’s Building With Six Market Days This Spring, Opening Saturday, April 19
- The Center City Jazz Festival Returns With Local And National Musicians For Its 3rd Year Of Live Performances, This Saturday, April 19
- Spring Festival Alert: The South Street Headhouse District Spring Festival Returns With Eight Blocks Of Outdoor Fun, Saturday, May 3
- The Great Chefs Event Returns On Tuesday, June 10 To Benefit Alex’s Lemonade Stand And The Vetri Foundation; Tickets On Sale Now
- Memphis Taproom Reopens Its Backyard Beer Garden And Celebrates Its 6th Birthday With An All-Day Party On Saturday, April 19
- The Oval Returns! Farm Fest At The Oval Launches Spring At The Pop-Up Park On The Parkway With A Three-Day Festival, April 17-19
- Now Open: Chef Chip Roman Debuts The Treemont In Center City, Bringing Classic American Eats And Drinks To 15th Street
- The Philly Zombie Crawl Takes Over South Street Bars And The Theatre Of Living Arts With Drink Specials, Music And More, On Sunday, April 20
- Save The Date: The Clay Studio Celebrates Its 40th Anniversary With 40 Straight Hours of Pottery Festivities, May 9-10
- View more from the blog
Save on Philadelphia’s most popular attractions
Save 46% on admission to Philadelphia’s must-see attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS.
See Al Capone’s prison cell
Philadelphia’s massive prison features several dramatic vistas in the prison’s cathedral-like cellblocks.
An extensive tour of the historic Italian Market
An extensive tour of the historic Italian Market.
The coolest way to get around the city
Just stand up, lean forward, and glide – and you’ll be trying something new as you take in the sights of Philadelphia’s beautiful Fairmount Park on this exciting, two and a half hour guided tour.
This longtime Philadelphia company offers several options for touring the town
You’ve got your options for touring Philadelphia, including Victorian Trolley Tours, Horse Drawn Carriage Tours and Double Decker Bus Tours.
Craft beer brewed right here in Philadelphia
Delicious beer, brewed right in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s only amphibious sightseeing tour
Take a ride on Philadelphia’s only amphibious sightseeing tour.
Haunting tour of historic Philadelphia
Developed and researched by university professor Joe Wojie, Grim Philly Twilight Tours offer an adults-only glimpse into Philadelphia’s past.View More
Pedal your way around the city’s top attractions
Big Red Pedal Tours (BRPT) provides guided tours of Philadelphia by day and night. Grab a seat on BRPT’s unique Pedicycles to explore Historic Philadelphia or pedal your way through the city’s bar scene with an evening pub crawl.View More
Capture the perfect image during a three-hour walking tour of the city
Learn how to get the perfect photo of the city with Photography Tours of Philadelphia.View More
Take a tour of the “Mural Capital of the World”
Explore Philadelphia’s collection of more than 3,500 murals by foot, trolley, train, bike, or even your own vehicle on an official Mural Arts Tour.View More
Go behind the scenes of the region’s favorite snack foods
See how some of the region’s favorite snack foods are made at the Herr’s Snack Factory Tour in Chester County.View More
The birthplace of American democracy
Known as the birthplace of American democracy, Historic Philadelphia’s Independence National Historical Park (INHP) is located on the site of many of the seminal events that carried the nation through its founding as a global leader of democratic ideals.View More
Premier haunted house in Philadelphia’s historic prison
The massive Eastern State Penitentiary — a gothic, castle-like structure in Philadelphia’s Fairmount neighborhood — is home to one of the nation’s largest and most ambitious haunted attractions, Terror Behind the Walls.View More
Experience a different side of the city
Experience the hidden gems and local flavor of Philadelphia in new way with SideTour.View More
Touring the city’s top attractions for more than 25 years
Explore dozens of Philadelphia’s top attractions aboard the colorful double-decker buses of Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours.View More
Boat tours of the Schuylkill and Delaware Rivers
Offering excursions along the Delaware and Schuylkill Rivers, Patriot Harbor Lines welcomes up to 35 guests on its reproduction of a classic 1920s commuter yacht.View More