Map all locations Tours
One of the best ways to see Philadelphia is with someone who already knows it. So take a tour and know that no matter what your interest, we’ve got you covered. Are you a history buff, a food connoisseur, a nature enthusiast? Whatever your passion, there’s a tour for you.
More Tour Options Than Ever
As an increasing number of visitors flock to Philadelphia, they’re finding the city’s waterways as busy as the streets, with plenty of new options for touring town by land and by sea. It started with Ride the Ducks and their hugely successful amphibious tour of Philadelphia’s Historic District, which includes a big splash into the Delaware River. Then, the RiverLink Freedom Ferry got into the act with their narrated downriver tours. And now, sharks have been spotted in the Delaware River as LandShark Tours introduce yet another way to explore the city.
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Now Open: Restauranteurs Michael And Jeniphur Pasquarello Are Now Cooking At Kensington Quarters In Fishtown
- Now Open: Roost Philadelphia Offers Hip Apartment-Style Living In A New Extended-Stay Hotel
- The Kimmel Center Brings International Phenomenon The It Gets Better Project To Philadelphia For Residency Events And A Live Stage Show, November 4-8
- The Walnut Street Theatre Opens A Delightful Family-Friendly Production Of Mary Poppins, Starting Tuesday, November 4
- Weekend Picks, Halloween Edition: Halloween Parties Across The City, Trick-Or-Treating Events, Day Of The Dead Celebrations, Peddler’s Village Apple Festival, Closing Weekend For Independence Beer Garden, Clover Market And More
- A Guide To The 13th Annual First Person Arts Festival, Returning November 4-15 With Storytelling, Panels And A Food Event With Chefs Marcus Samuelsson And Jennifer Carroll
- Free First Sunday Returns To The Barnes Foundation This Sunday, November 2, With Performances And Talks From Local Organizations
- Tonight Picks, Night-Before-Halloween Edition: Terror Behind The Walls, Ghost Tours And A Cemetery Flashlight Tour, Halloween Parties At Alla Spina, Silk City And Cantina, A Zombie Bar Crawl And More
- Now Open: Chef George Sabatino And His Wife Jennifer Debut Aldine Restaurant In Rittenhouse Square
- Love Your Park Fall Service Day Returns With Opportunities To Clean Up And Prepare More Than 70 City Park For Winter On Saturday, November 15
- View more from the blog
Save on Philadelphia’s most popular attractions
Save 46% on admission to Philadelphia’s must-see attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS.
See Al Capone’s prison cell
Philadelphia’s massive prison features several dramatic vistas in the prison’s cathedral-like cellblocks.
An extensive tour of the historic Italian Market
An extensive tour of the historic Italian Market.
The coolest way to get around the city
Just stand up, lean forward, and glide – and you’ll be trying something new as you take in the sights of Philadelphia’s beautiful Fairmount Park on this exciting, two and a half hour guided tour.
This longtime Philadelphia company offers several options for touring the town
You’ve got your options for touring Philadelphia, including Victorian Trolley Tours, Horse Drawn Carriage Tours and Double Decker Bus Tours.
Craft beer brewed right here in Philadelphia
Delicious beer, brewed right in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s only amphibious sightseeing tour
Take a ride on Philadelphia’s only amphibious sightseeing tour.
Zoom around Old City and the Parkway on a motorized Segway
Whether it’s a tour of Old City or a ghost tour, Philadelphia Segway Tours is a great option for exploring the city in a different way.View More
Free, 12-hour walking tour past more than 200 city attractions
Spend 12-hours exploring more than 200 historic and iconic city locations during the free Great Tour of Philadelphia.View More
Premier haunted house in Philadelphia’s historic prison
Open through November 8View More
The massive Eastern State Penitentiary — a gothic, castle-like structure in Philadelphia’s Fairmount neighborhood — is home to one of the nation’s largest and most ambitious haunted attractions, Terror Behind the Walls.
Your starting point for touring the City of Brotherly Love
The launching pad for a great Philadelphia travel experience, the brand new Philly Tour Hub offers tours of all shapes and sizes to visitors and residents alike.View More
Dig into some classic Philly foods while exploring a 300-year-old neighborhood
Tour-goers on Chew Philly Food Tours explore the 300-year-old Philadelphia neighborhood of Manayunk and includes a number of cultural Philly food tastings, including cheesesteaks, tomato pie, soft pretzels, and more.View More
Design your own historical and cultural excursion in the City of Brotherly Love
Your Philadelphia Tour seeks to offer a different way to see and learn about the City of Brotherly Love: by putting the tour-goers in charge.View More
Haunting tour of historic Philadelphia
Developed and researched by university professor Joe Wojie, Grim Philly Twilight Tours offer an adults-only glimpse into Philadelphia’s past.View More
Pedal your way around the city’s top attractions
Big Red Pedal Tours provides guided tours of Philadelphia by day and night. Grab a seat on Big Red Pedal Tour’s unique Pedicycles to explore Historic Philadelphia or pedal your way through the city’s bar scene with an evening pub crawl.View More
Capture the perfect image during a three-hour walking tour of the city
Learn how to get the perfect photo of the city with Photography Tours of Philadelphia.View More
Take a tour of the “Mural Capital of the World”
Explore Philadelphia’s collection of more than 3,500 murals by foot, trolley, train, bike, or even your own vehicle on an official Mural Arts Tour.View More