Map all locations Tours
One of the best ways to see Philadelphia is with someone who already knows it. So take a tour and know that no matter what your interest, we’ve got you covered. Are you a history buff, a food connoisseur, a nature enthusiast? Whatever your passion, there’s a tour for you.
More Tour Options Than Ever
As an increasing number of visitors flock to Philadelphia, they’re finding the city’s waterways as busy as the streets, with plenty of new options for touring town by land and by sea. It started with Ride the Ducks and their hugely successful amphibious tour of Philadelphia’s Historic District, which includes a big splash into the Delaware River. Then, the RiverLink Freedom Ferry got into the act with their narrated downriver tours. And now, sharks have been spotted in the Delaware River as LandShark Tours introduce yet another way to explore the city.
Don’t miss these hotspots
- The Please Touch Museum Celebrates Its 30th Annual Book Awards And Family-Friendly Storybook Ball This Weekend, April 24-25
- The Food Trust Announces Dates For Its 2015 Night Markets, Starting With South Street West In May And Ending With Fishtown In October
- The Hotel Monaco Hosts Beauty In Bloom, An Afternoon Of Spring Fashion, Beauty, Cocktails And More On Sunday, April 26
- Industree Philadelphia Hosts A Tech-Savvy Talk With Food-And-Beverage Industry Pros, Tuesday, April 21; Score $10 Off With Code VISITPHILLY
- Save The Date: The Annual Feel-Good Restaurant Event Dining Out For Life Returns To Philadelphia For Its 25th Year, Thursday, April 30
- The Philadelphia Black Pride Festival Returns Over Penn Relays Weekend With Fun Events Around Town, April 22-26
- The International Orchid Show & Sale Transforms The Academy Of Natural Sciences With Thousands Of Blooms, April 24-26
- Wizard World Comic Con Returns To Philadelphia For Its 15th Annual Event With Celebrity Guests, A Film Festival And More, May 7-10; Get 10% Off Tickets!
- The Philadelphia Science Festival Returns For Its 5th Year April 24-May 2 With More Than 100 Smart Events, An Awesome Street Fair And More
- Weekend Picks: Opening Weekend For Philly Tech Week, Beer Garden Opening At Memphis Taproom, Free Outdoor Yoga, Morris Arboretum’s Cherry Blossom Festival, Sprung! Bar Crawl And More
- View more from the blog
Save on Philadelphia’s most popular attractions
Save 47% on the combined admission to five of Philadelphia’s must-see attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS, including The Franklin Institute, the Philadelphia Zoo, the National Constitution Center and more.
See Al Capone’s prison cell
Philadelphia’s massive prison features several dramatic vistas in the prison’s cathedral-like cellblocks.
This longtime Philadelphia company offers several options for touring the town
You’ve got your options for touring Philadelphia, including Victorian Trolley Tours, Horse Drawn Carriage Tours and Double Decker Bus Tours.
Craft beer brewed right here in Philadelphia
In 1994, Yards resuscitated the Philadelphia’s brewing legacy and helped ignite a craft beer revolution in the city. The brewery’s tasting room gives visitors a chance to sample its beer while shooting pool or nibbling light fare.
Philadelphia’s only amphibious sightseeing tour
Take a ride on Philadelphia’s only amphibious sightseeing tour.
Glide around the city’s popular attractions
Explore popular city attractions and neighborhoods with a Philadelphia by Segway tour. Choose from one- and two-hour rides and glide past attractions in Historic Philadelphia, Center City, South Philadelphia Italian Market, the Museum District and more.View More
Save on Philadelphia’s most popular attractions
Save 47% on the combined admission to five of Philadelphia’s must-see attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS, including The Franklin Institute, the Philadelphia Zoo, the National Constitution Center and more.View More
Take to the sky with a scenic balloon ride
Soar over the Philadelphia countryside in the basket of a balloon with the skilled-professionals of the U.S. Hot Air Balloon Team.View More
Get a taste of the Italian Market, East Passyunk Avenue, Wayne and more
Taste 4 Travel by Chef Jacquie offers private, intimate, culinary tasting tours to the Italian Market, East Passyunk Avenue, Wayne and more.View More
Zoom around Old City and the Parkway on a motorized Segway
Whether it’s a tour of Old City or a ghost tour, Philadelphia Segway Tours is a great option for exploring the city in a different way.View More
Free, 12-hour walking tour past more than 200 city attractions
Spend 12-hours exploring more than 200 historic and iconic city locations during the free Great Tour of Philadelphia.View More
Premier haunted house in Philadelphia’s historic prison
Open through November 8View More
The massive Eastern State Penitentiary — a gothic, castle-like structure in Philadelphia’s Fairmount neighborhood — is home to one of the nation’s largest and most ambitious haunted attractions, Terror Behind the Walls.
Your starting point for touring the City of Brotherly Love
The launching pad for a great Philadelphia travel experience, the brand new Philly Tour Hub offers tours of all shapes and sizes to visitors and residents alike.View More
Dig into some classic Philly foods while exploring a 300-year-old neighborhood
Tour-goers on Chew Philly Food Tours explore the 300-year-old Philadelphia neighborhood of Manayunk and includes a number of cultural Philly food tastings, including cheesesteaks, tomato pie, soft pretzels, and more.View More
Design your own historical and cultural excursion in the City of Brotherly Love
Your Philadelphia Tour seeks to offer a different way to see and learn about the City of Brotherly Love: by putting the tour-goers in charge.View More
Haunting tour of historic Philadelphia
Developed and researched by university professor Joe Wojie, Grim Philly Twilight Tours offer an adults-only glimpse into Philadelphia’s past.View More
Pedal your way around the city’s top attractions
Big Red Pedal Tours provides guided tours of Philadelphia by day and night. Grab a seat on Big Red Pedal Tour’s unique Pedicycles to explore Historic Philadelphia or pedal your way through the city’s bar scene with an evening pub crawl.View More
Capture the perfect image during a three-hour walking tour of the city
Learn how to get the perfect photo of the city with Photography Tours of Philadelphia.View More
Take a tour of the “Mural Capital of the World”
Explore Philadelphia’s collection of more than 3,500 murals by foot, trolley, train, bike, or even your own vehicle on an official Mural Arts Tour.View More
Go behind the scenes of the region’s favorite snack foods
See how some of the region’s favorite snack foods are made at the Herr’s Snack Factory Tour in Chester County.View More