Big Red Pedal Tours of Philadelphia
Pedal your way around the city’s top attractions
Ever explored a city by means of a giant 15-passenger bike?
Big Red Pedal Tours provides guided tours of Philadelphia by day and night. Grab a seat on Big Red Pedal Tour’s unique Pedicycles to explore Historic Philadelphia or pedal your way through the city’s bar scene with an evening pub crawl.
The Big Red Pedicycle is an open-air, roofed 15-passenger bike that is powered by the passengers’ pedaling and steered by a Big Red driver.
During the day, learn about the birth of our nation as you ride around Independence National Historical Park. In the evening, experience Philadelphia’s fantastic nightlife with stops at four popular pubs, including McGillin’s and Irish Pub.
Sightseeing with Big Red Pedal Tours is a safe, green, healthy and fun way to explore one of America’s most exciting and historically rich cities.
Big Red Pedal Tours runs year-round, seven days a week between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. For more information and to purchase tickets, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
401 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- The Morris House Hotel
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
3rd and Chestnut Streets
Independence Living History Center
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- National Constitution Center
- The Powel House
- Franklin Square
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- United States Mint
- Fireman’s Hall
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining