Big Red Pedal Tours of Philadelphia
Pedal your way around the city’s top attractions
Ever explored a city by means of a giant 15-passenger bike?
Big Red Pedal Tours provides guided tours of Philadelphia by day and night. Grab a seat on Big Red Pedal Tour’s unique Pedicycles to explore Historic Philadelphia or pedal your way through the city’s bar scene with an evening pub crawl.
The Big Red Pedicycle is an open-air, roofed 15-passenger bike that is powered by the passengers’ pedaling and steered by a Big Red driver.
During the day, learn about the birth of our nation as you ride around Independence National Historical Park. In the evening, experience Philadelphia’s fantastic nightlife with stops at four popular pubs, including McGillin’s and Irish Pub.
Sightseeing with Big Red Pedal Tours is a safe, green, healthy and fun way to explore one of America’s most exciting and historically rich cities.
Big Red Pedal Tours runs year-round, seven days a week between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. For more information and to purchase tickets, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
235 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Omni at Independence Park
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- The Morris House Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
718 South Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at Penn’s Landing
- Presbyterian Historical Society Library & Collections
- Merchant’s Exchange
- PECO Multicultural Series
at Penn’s Landing
- Tides of Freedom
African Presence on the Delaware River
- Polish American Cultural Center
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining