Big Red Pedal Tours of Philadelphia
Pedal your way around the city’s top attractions
Ever explored a city by means of a giant 15-passenger bike?
Big Red Pedal Tours provides guided tours of Philadelphia by day and night. Grab a seat on Big Red Pedal Tour’s unique Pedicycles to explore Historic Philadelphia or pedal your way through the city’s bar scene with an evening pub crawl.
The Big Red Pedicycle is an open-air, roofed 15-passenger bike that is powered by the passengers’ pedaling and steered by a Big Red driver.
During the day, learn about the birth of our nation as you ride around Independence National Historical Park. In the evening, experience Philadelphia’s fantastic nightlife with stops at four popular pubs, including McGillin’s and Irish Pub.
Sightseeing with Big Red Pedal Tours is a safe, green, healthy and fun way to explore one of America’s most exciting and historically rich cities.
Big Red Pedal Tours runs year-round, seven days a week between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. For more information and to purchase tickets, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
225 S. 8th Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
212 S. Fourth Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- Constitution Day
- Merchant’s Exchange
- Independence Visitor Center
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Benjamin Franklin Museum
- Penn’s Landing
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining