Big Red Pedal Tours of Philadelphia
Pedal your way around the city’s top attractions
Ever explored a city by means of a giant 15-passenger bike?
Big Red Pedal Tours provides guided tours of Philadelphia by day and night. Grab a seat on Big Red Pedal Tour’s unique Pedicycles to explore Historic Philadelphia or pedal your way through the city’s bar scene with an evening pub crawl.
The Big Red Pedicycle is an open-air, roofed 15-passenger bike that is powered by the passengers’ pedaling and steered by a Big Red driver.
During the day, learn about the birth of our nation as you ride around Independence National Historical Park. In the evening, experience Philadelphia’s fantastic nightlife with stops at four popular pubs, including McGillin’s and Irish Pub.
Sightseeing with Big Red Pedal Tours is a safe, green, healthy and fun way to explore one of America’s most exciting and historically rich cities.
Big Red Pedal Tours runs year-round, seven days a week between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. For more information and to purchase tickets, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
201 S. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Holiday Inn Express
- The Morris House Hotel
- Best Western Plus: Independence Park Hotel
- The Franklin Hotel
at Independence Park
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
425 Lombard Street Philadelphia, PA 19147
- PECO Multicultural Series
at Penn’s Landing
- Mother Bethel AME Church Bicentennial Celebration Series
- Merchant’s Exchange
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Powel House
- Polish American Cultural Center
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining