Big Red Pedal Tours of Philadelphia
Pedal your way around the city’s top attractions
Ever explored a city by means of a giant 15-passenger bike?
Big Red Pedal Tours provides guided tours of Philadelphia by day and night. Grab a seat on Big Red Pedal Tour’s unique Pedicycles to explore Historic Philadelphia or pedal your way through the city’s bar scene with an evening pub crawl.
The Big Red Pedicycle is an open-air, roofed 15-passenger bike that is powered by the passengers’ pedaling and steered by a Big Red driver.
During the day, learn about the birth of our nation as you ride around Independence National Historical Park. In the evening, experience Philadelphia’s fantastic nightlife with stops at four popular pubs, including McGillin’s and Irish Pub.
Sightseeing with Big Red Pedal Tours is a safe, green, healthy and fun way to explore one of America’s most exciting and historically rich cities.
Big Red Pedal Tours runs year-round, seven days a week between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. For more information and to purchase tickets, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
14 N. Front Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- The Morris House Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Omni at Independence Park
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
420 Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Benjamin Franklin Museum
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Penn’s Landing
- Independence After Hours
- United States Mint
- Independence Visitor Center
- The Liberty Bell Center
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining