Grim Philly Twilight Tours
Haunting tour of historic Philadelphia
Developed and researched by university professor Joe Wojie, Grim Philly Twilight Tours offer an adults-only glimpse into Philadelphia’s past.
Learn about ghost hunters, grave robbers, gangsters and more as you explore the city’s historic sites with knowledgable and entertaining tour guides.
Grim Philly Twilight Tours offers nine adventures tours on foot, by boat or by pub. On these R-rated adventures, guests will hear dark histories and sensational stories featuring Founding Fathers, red-light districts, vampire lore, voodoo, ghost ships, mass burials, bank robberies and much more.
Most tours depart from the Independence Visitor Center. To learn more about Grim Philly Twilight Tours and to purchase tickets, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1 North Independence Mall West Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Betsy Ross House
- The Liberty Bell Center
- Independence Visitor Center
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Independence After Hours
- View more attractions
201 S. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Holiday Inn Express
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- The Franklin Hotel
at Independence Park
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Penn’s View Hotel
- View more hotels