Grim Philly Twilight Tours
Haunting tour of historic Philadelphia
Developed and researched by university professor Joe Wojie, Grim Philly Twilight Tours offer an adults-only glimpse into Philadelphia’s past.
Learn about ghost hunters, grave robbers, gangsters and more as you explore the city’s historic sites with knowledgable and entertaining tour guides.
Grim Philly Twilight Tours offers nine adventures tours on foot, by boat or by pub. On these R-rated adventures, guests will hear dark histories and sensational stories featuring Founding Fathers, red-light districts, vampire lore, voodoo, ghost ships, mass burials, bank robberies and much more.
Most tours depart from the Independence Visitor Center. To learn more about Grim Philly Twilight Tours and to purchase tickets, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
44 N. Fourth Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Independence Visitor Center
- Once Upon a Nation
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- The Liberty 360 3-D Show
at the PECO Theater
- Independence National Historical Park
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Dream Garden
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- View more attractions
401 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Penn’s View Hotel
- View more hotels