Grim Philly Twilight Tours
Haunting tour of historic Philadelphia
Developed and researched by university professor Joe Wojie, Grim Philly Twilight Tours offer an adults-only glimpse into Philadelphia’s past.
Learn about ghost hunters, grave robbers, gangsters and more as you explore the city’s historic sites with knowledgable and entertaining tour guides.
Grim Philly Twilight Tours offers nine adventures tours on foot, by boat or by pub. On these R-rated adventures, guests will hear dark histories and sensational stories featuring Founding Fathers, red-light districts, vampire lore, voodoo, ghost ships, mass burials, bank robberies and much more.
Most tours depart from the Independence Visitor Center. To learn more about Grim Philly Twilight Tours and to purchase tickets, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Tours meet outside the National Constitution Center 525 Arch St. Philadelphia, PA
- The Bourse
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- The Liberty 360 3-D Show
at the PECO Theater
- The Powel House
- CityPASS Philadelphia
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- United States Mint
- View more attractions
14 N. Front Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- The Morris House Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Omni at Independence Park
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- View more hotels