Grim Philly Twilight Tours
Haunting tour of historic Philadelphia
Developed and researched by university professor Joe Wojie, Grim Philly Twilight Tours offer an adults-only glimpse into Philadelphia’s past.
Learn about ghost hunters, grave robbers, gangsters and more as you explore the city’s historic sites with knowledgable and entertaining tour guides.
Grim Philly Twilight Tours offers nine adventures tours on foot, by boat or by pub. On these R-rated adventures, guests will hear dark histories and sensational stories featuring Founding Fathers, red-light districts, vampire lore, voodoo, ghost ships, mass burials, bank robberies and much more.
Most tours depart from the Independence Visitor Center. To learn more about Grim Philly Twilight Tours and to purchase tickets, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
239 Arch Street
The American Flag House and Betsy Ross Memorial
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- United States Mint
- The Powel House
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- View more attractions