Photography Tours of Philadelphia
Capture the perfect image during a three-hour walking tour of the city
Learn how to get the perfect photo of the city with Photography Tours of Philadelphia.
Join instructor Armond Scavo for a three-hour walking tour of Philadelphia’s picturesque neighborhoods including the Historic District, The Italian Market, Eastern State Penitentiary and the Schuylkill River Banks. During the tour, you will learn how to take better photographs with a focus on composition, lighting and camera functions.
Morning tours are available from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and afternoon tours run from 2 p.m.-5 p.m. Special sunrise and sunset tours are also available (advance notice required) to help you get incredible images during the magic hour.
The 2.5-hour photography tour costs $125 per person with special rates for groups of three or more.
For more information and to make reservations, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
525 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Penn’s Landing
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- The Liberty 360 3-D Show
at the PECO Theater
- The Bishop White House
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- Capture the Moment: The Pulitzer Prize Photographs
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- View more attractions
220 S 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- Latham Hotel
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels