Photography Tours of Philadelphia
Capture the perfect image during a three-hour walking tour of the city
Learn how to get the perfect photo of the city with Photography Tours of Philadelphia.
Join instructor Armond Scavo for a three-hour walking tour of Philadelphia’s picturesque neighborhoods including the Historic District, The Italian Market, Eastern State Penitentiary and the Schuylkill River Banks. During the tour, you will learn how to take better photographs with a focus on composition, lighting and camera functions.
Morning tours are available from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and afternoon tours run from 2 p.m.-5 p.m. Special sunrise and sunset tours are also available (advance notice required) to help you get incredible images during the magic hour.
The 2.5-hour photography tour costs $125 per person with special rates for groups of three or more.
For more information and to make reservations, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
1701 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Made In America Music Festival
- Granite Hill
- Capriccio at Cafe Cret
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1900 Benjamin Franklin Parkway Philadelphia, PA 19103
- All Wars Memorial to Colored Soldiers and Sailors
- Free Library of Philadelphia
- Moore College of Art and Design
- Making A Classic Modern:
Frank Gehry’s Master Plan for
the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Cathedral Basilica of
Saints Peter and Paul
- Three-Way Piece Number 1: Points
- CityPASS Philadelphia
- Campus Philly College Day
- Yinka Shonibare MBE: Magic Ladders
at the Barnes Foundation
- View more attractions
1700 Benjamin Franklin Parkway Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia – Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- View more hotels