Photography Tours of Philadelphia
Capture the perfect image during a three-hour walking tour of the city
Learn how to get the perfect photo of the city with Photography Tours of Philadelphia.
Join instructor Armond Scavo for a three-hour walking tour of Philadelphia’s picturesque neighborhoods including the Historic District, The Italian Market, Eastern State Penitentiary and the Schuylkill River Banks. During the tour, you will learn how to take better photographs with a focus on composition, lighting and camera functions.
Morning tours are available from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and afternoon tours run from 2 p.m.-5 p.m. Special sunrise and sunset tours are also available (advance notice required) to help you get incredible images during the magic hour.
The 2.5-hour photography tour costs $125 per person with special rates for groups of three or more.
For more information and to make reservations, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
3rd and Pine Streets Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- The Bishop White House
- Independence Visitor Center
- The Powel House
- Bulletin Building
- Fringe Festival
- View more attractions
433 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Penn’s View Hotel
- The Morris House Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- View more hotels