Spirits of ’76 Ghost Tour
The newest way to see some of Philly’s best haunted attractions
Take a spooky stroll through Old City on a tour that’s one part history, two parts haunt. You’ll hear scary tales and frightening folklore and possibly even encounter the spirits of Ben Franklin, Betsy Ross and the Witch of Pine Street.
Dare to visit more than 20 of Philly’s Frights & Sights on a 75 minute, 1.25 mile outdoor walking journey through Historic and Haunted Philadelphia.
Walk the cobblestone streets of Historic Philadelphia and catch the Spirits of ’76.
Purchase tickets by calling (215) 525-1776 or visit www.spiritsof76.com. Advance reservations are recommended.
Tours run Friday and Saturday nights in April and November; Thursday-Saturday nights in May; Wednesday-Sunday nights in June and September; Nightly in July, August and October.
In the neighborhood
235 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Omni at Independence Park
- The Morris House Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
601 Walnut Street
In the Lobby of the Curtis Center
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Capture the Moment: The Pulitzer Prize Photographs
- Once Upon a Nation
- The Liberty Bell Center
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- The Powel House
- National Constitution Center
- Benjamin Franklin Museum
- Independence Visitor Center
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining