Spirits of ’76 Ghost Tour
The newest way to see some of Philly’s best haunted attractions
Take a spooky stroll through Old City on a tour that’s one part history, two parts haunt. You’ll hear scary tales and frightening folklore and possibly even encounter the spirits of Ben Franklin, Betsy Ross and the Witch of Pine Street.
Dare to visit more than 20 of Philly’s Frights & Sights on a 75 minute, 1.25 mile outdoor walking journey through Historic and Haunted Philadelphia.
Walk the cobblestone streets of Historic Philadelphia and catch the Spirits of ’76.
Purchase tickets by calling (215) 525-1776 or visit www.spiritsof76.com. Advance reservations are recommended.
Tours run Friday and Saturday nights in April and November; Thursday-Saturday nights in May; Wednesday-Sunday nights in June and September; Nightly in July, August and October.
In the neighborhood
225 S. 8th Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Omni at Independence Park
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
22 S. 3rd Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Liberty 360 3-D Show
at the PECO Theater
- Fireman’s Hall
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- Dream Garden
- The Bourse
- Constitution Day
- Independence Visitor Center
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining