Spirits of ’76 Ghost Tour
The newest way to see some of Philly’s best haunted attractions
Take a spooky stroll through Old City on a tour that’s one part history, two parts haunt. You’ll hear scary tales and frightening folklore and possibly even encounter the spirits of Ben Franklin, Betsy Ross and the Witch of Pine Street.
Dare to visit more than 20 of Philly’s Frights & Sights on a 75 minute, 1.25 mile outdoor walking journey through Historic and Haunted Philadelphia.
Walk the cobblestone streets of Historic Philadelphia and catch the Spirits of ’76.
Purchase tickets by calling (215) 525-1776 or visit www.spiritsof76.com. Advance reservations are recommended.
Tours run Friday and Saturday nights in April and November; Thursday-Saturday nights in May; Wednesday-Sunday nights in June and September; Nightly in July, August and October.
In the neighborhood
1 North Independence Mall W
(Available at Various Locations)
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Philadelphia Segway Tours
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Holiday Inn Express
- Omni at Independence Park
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
235 N. 4th Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Once Upon a Nation
- National Constitution Center
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- The Betsy Ross House
- The Powel House
- 2014 Fringe Festival
- Arden Theatre Company
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining