Spirits of ’76 Ghost Tour
The newest way to see some of Philly’s best haunted attractions
Take a spooky stroll through Old City on a tour that’s one part history, two parts haunt. You’ll hear scary tales and frightening folklore and possibly even encounter the spirits of Ben Franklin, Betsy Ross and the Witch of Pine Street.
Dare to visit more than 20 of Philly’s Frights & Sights on a 75 minute, 1.25 mile outdoor walking journey through Historic and Haunted Philadelphia.
Walk the cobblestone streets of Historic Philadelphia and catch the Spirits of ’76.
Purchase tickets by calling (215) 525-1776 or visit www.spiritsof76.com. Advance reservations are recommended.
Tours run Friday and Saturday nights in April and November; Thursday-Saturday nights in May; Wednesday-Sunday nights in June and September; Nightly in July, August and October.
In the neighborhood
225 S. 8th Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Best Western Plus: Independence Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Penn’s View Hotel
- The Franklin Hotel
at Independence Park
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
6th and Market Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Independence After Hours
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- Congress Hall
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Independence National Historical Park
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- Constitution Day
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining