Spirits of ’76 Ghost Tour
The newest way to see some of Philly’s best haunted attractions
Take a spooky stroll through Old City on a tour that’s one part history, two parts haunt. You’ll hear scary tales and frightening folklore and possibly even encounter the spirits of Ben Franklin, Betsy Ross and the Witch of Pine Street.
Dare to visit more than 20 of Philly’s Frights & Sights on a 75 minute, 1.25 mile outdoor walking journey through Historic and Haunted Philadelphia.
Walk the cobblestone streets of Historic Philadelphia and catch the Spirits of ’76.
Purchase tickets by calling (215) 525-1776 or visit www.spiritsof76.com. Advance reservations are recommended.
Tours run Friday and Saturday nights in April and November; Thursday-Saturday nights in May; Wednesday-Sunday nights in June and September; Nightly in July, August and October.
In the neighborhood
433 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Holiday Inn Express
- Best Western Plus: Independence Park Hotel
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- The Franklin Hotel
at Independence Park
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
40 N. 2nd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Mechanics’ National Bank
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Fireman’s Hall
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Benjamin Franklin Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining