Spirits of ’76 Ghost Tour
The newest way to see some of Philly’s best haunted attractions
Take a spooky stroll through Old City on a tour that’s one part history, two parts haunt. You’ll hear scary tales and frightening folklore and possibly even encounter the spirits of Ben Franklin, Betsy Ross and the Witch of Pine Street.
Dare to visit more than 20 of Philly’s Frights & Sights on a 75 minute, 1.25 mile outdoor walking journey through Historic and Haunted Philadelphia.
Walk the cobblestone streets of Historic Philadelphia and catch the Spirits of ’76.
Purchase tickets by calling (215) 525-1776 or visit www.spiritsof76.com. Advance reservations are recommended.
Tours run Friday and Saturday nights in April and November; Thursday-Saturday nights in May; Wednesday-Sunday nights in June and September; Nightly in July, August and October.
In the neighborhood
235 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Omni at Independence Park
- Holiday Inn Express
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Penn’s View Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
44 N. Fourth Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Independence After Hours
- Fireman’s Hall
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Independence National Historical Park
- Penn’s Landing
- The Betsy Ross House
- Arden Theatre Company
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining