The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
A walk through the birthplace of our nation
The Constitutional Walking Tour provides visitors with a primary overview of the Independence National Historical Park area by connecting the buildings and places where the events of the American Revolution transpired.
The tour, which departs from outside the National Constitution Center, tells the dramatic story of the brave men and women who were responsible for creating America.
• Imagine – Step back in time to walk in the Founding Fathers’ footsteps.
• Explore – Get up close and personal with a “High-Definition Historical Experience.”
• Experience – Since Philadelphia is best seen by foot, The Constitutional Walking Tour is a great way to explore Historic Philadelphia, taking you behind the scenes to the places where other tours cannot venture.
Tour Schedule and Pricing
Guided tours are offered daily from April through November. The Constitutional Walking Tour costs $17.50 for adults, $12.50 for children ages 3-12. Advance reservations are required and can be made by phone at (215) 525-1776.
Group Tours and Field Trips
Group Tours and Field Trips can be arranged for almost anytime weekday or weekend, day or evening. Tours can accommodate large groups and include multiple in-house trained tour guides for an entertaining and informative tour for visitors of all ages.
Receive personal attention from your own private tour guide!
Each VIP Tour guest will receive one ticket to see the inside of Independence Hall either before or after their VIP Tour. VIP Tours can be arranged for almost anytime. For an even more luxurious experience, tours via car service or limo are also offered add can include additional Philadelphia attractions. Call for details.
In the neighborhood
100 N. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Best Western Plus: Independence Park Hotel
- The Franklin Hotel
at Independence Park
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
235 N. 4th Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Second Bank of the United States
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- Philadelphia CityPASS
- Caribbean Festival
- American Philosophical Society Museum
- Franklin’s Print Shop
- Independence Hall
- 2016 Fringe Festival
- Franklin Square
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining