Experience a taste of Colonial tavern life
“Cheers” to the spirits of ’76! Wind your way through the streets of Old City enjoying drinks and a little sip of history at Colonial and modern day watering holes.
Enjoy beers, traditional cocktails and appetizer-style snacks as your Colonial guide shares stories of tavern life in Colonial Philadelphia. Participating taverns include the Salon 401 at Omni Hotel, National Mechanics, Triumph Brewing Company, and the historic City Tavern.
Tours embark from the Historic Philadelphia Center across from Independence Hall.
The Tippler’s Tour runs April 19 – December 27.
In the neighborhood
100 N. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- The Morris House Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
600 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- CityPASS Philadelphia
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Arden Theatre Company
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Mechanics’ National Bank
- The Liberty 360 3-D Show
at the PECO Theater
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining