Center City District Sips
Happiest hours all summer long
Every Wednesday from June 1 – September 28, 2016
Happy hour is more joyful in the summer thanks to Center City District Sips, which offers discounted drinks and appetizers every Wednesday evening.
Catch up with old friends and make a few new ones as Center City’s best bars and restaurants host the summer’s happiest hour every Wednesday from 5-7 p.m.
Enjoy $5 cocktails, $4 wine, $3 beers and half-price appetizers at over 90 bars and restaurants.
New entrants this year include bop: Korean Inspired Grill, Craftsman Row Saloon and Suga. En plein air-loving bon vivants can indulge in the deals at such outdoor hangs as Uptown Beer Garden, Dilworth Park and Independence Beer Garden.
Click the button below for a complete list of bars and restaurants.
For more information on Center City Sips, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1450 Sansom Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
The Kimmel Center (Verizon Hall)
Broad & Spruce Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Art on City Hall
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- The Wilma Theater
- KAWS @ PAFA
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- Merriam Theater
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- PIFA Street Fair
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining