Center City District Sips
Happiest hours all summer long
Starts June 4, 2014
Happy hour is more joyful in the summer thanks to Center City District Sips — discounted drinks and appetizers every Wednesday evening.
Catch up with old friends and make a few new ones as Center City’s best bars and restaurants host the summer’s happiest hour every Wednesday from 5-7 p.m.
Enjoy $5 cocktails, $4 wine, $3 beers and half-price appetizers at over 80 bars and restaurants.
Visit the Center City District for a complete list of bars and restaurants.
Center City Sips is a great opportunity to sample cocktails and appetizers at new restaurants and visit local favorites.
Just to name a few, check out Sampan for sparkling sake sangria, Troegs sunshine pils, spicy chicken wings, cantonese spring roll and more. Head to Bru Craft and Wurst for Bru tang whiskey sour, svedka strawberry lemonade, bavarian pretzels and more. Or make your way to the Corner Foodery for seasonal craft beer, lemonade punch, white bean hummus, meatball sliders and more.
The great news is, with an entire summer full of Wednesdays, you can try as many restaurants and bars as you’d like.
For more information click the button below.
In the neighborhood
100 N. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Morris House Hotel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Philadelphia Segway Tours
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1521 Locust Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- The Academy of Music
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Rock ‘n’ Roll Half-Marathon
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- National Constitution Center
- The Irish Memorial
- Masonic Temple
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining