Center City District Sips
Happiest hours all summer long
Starts June 4, 2014
Happy hour is more joyful in the summer thanks to Center City District Sips — discounted drinks and appetizers every Wednesday evening.
Catch up with old friends and make a few new ones as Center City’s best bars and restaurants host the summer’s happiest hour every Wednesday from 5-7 p.m.
Enjoy $5 cocktails, $4 wine, $3 beers and half-price appetizers at over 80 bars and restaurants.
Visit the Center City District for a complete list of bars and restaurants.
Center City Sips is a great opportunity to sample cocktails and appetizers at new restaurants and visit local favorites.
Just to name a few, check out Sampan for sparkling sake sangria, Troegs sunshine pils, spicy chicken wings, cantonese spring roll and more. Head to Bru Craft and Wurst for Bru tang whiskey sour, svedka strawberry lemonade, bavarian pretzels and more. Or make your way to the Corner Foodery for seasonal craft beer, lemonade punch, white bean hummus, meatball sliders and more.
The great news is, with an entire summer full of Wednesdays, you can try as many restaurants and bars as you’d like.
For more information click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1800 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- ROOST Apartment Hotel
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Latham Hotel
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Inn at the Union League
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1218 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Philadelphia Rock ‘n’ Roll Half-Marathon
- The Barnes Foundation
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- The Wilma Theater
- Opera Philadelphia
- City Hall
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- Duck Girl
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
217-219 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- The Bourse
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- View more Restuarants & Dining