Center City District Sips
Happiest hours all summer long
Every Wednesday from June 1 – September 28, 2016
Happy hour is more joyful in the summer thanks to Center City District Sips, which offers discounted drinks and appetizers every Wednesday evening.
Catch up with old friends and make a few new ones as Center City’s best bars and restaurants host the summer’s happiest hour every Wednesday from 5-7 p.m.
Enjoy $5 cocktails, $4 wine, $3 beers and half-price appetizers at over 90 bars and restaurants.
New entrants this year include bop: Korean Inspired Grill, Craftsman Row Saloon and Suga. En plein air-loving bon vivants can indulge in the deals at such outdoor hangs as Uptown Beer Garden, Dilworth Park and Independence Beer Garden.
Click the button below for a complete list of bars and restaurants.
For more information on Center City Sips, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
237 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Inn at the Union League
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
321 S. 4th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- City Hall
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Independence Visitor Center
- Brasil’s Nightclub
- The African American Museum
- Stratus Lounge
- Bleu Martini
- Masonic Temple
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
2025 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Alma De Cuba
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- R2L Restaurant and Lounge
- The Franklin Mortgage & Investment Company
- Nodding Head Brewery and Restaurant
- Pub & Kitchen
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- Tavern 17
- Village Whiskey
- View more Restuarants & Dining