Center City District Sips
Happiest hours all summer long
Starts June 4, 2014
Happy hour is more joyful in the summer thanks to Center City District Sips — discounted drinks and appetizers every Wednesday evening.
Catch up with old friends and make a few new ones as Center City’s best bars and restaurants host the summer’s happiest hour every Wednesday from 5-7 p.m.
Enjoy $5 cocktails, $4 wine, $3 beers and half-price appetizers at over 80 bars and restaurants.
Visit the Center City District for a complete list of bars and restaurants.
Center City Sips is a great opportunity to sample cocktails and appetizers at new restaurants and visit local favorites.
Just to name a few, check out Sampan for sparkling sake sangria, Troegs sunshine pils, spicy chicken wings, cantonese spring roll and more. Head to Bru Craft and Wurst for Bru tang whiskey sour, svedka strawberry lemonade, bavarian pretzels and more. Or make your way to the Corner Foodery for seasonal craft beer, lemonade punch, white bean hummus, meatball sliders and more.
The great news is, with an entire summer full of Wednesdays, you can try as many restaurants and bars as you’d like.
For more information click the button below.
In the neighborhood
99 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Latham Hotel
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Inn at the Union League
- The Rittenhouse
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Broad and Locust Streets Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- PIFA Street Fair
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Holiday POPS!
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining