Center City District Sips
Happiest hours all summer long
Every Wednesday from June 1 – September 28, 2016
Happy hour is more joyful in the summer thanks to Center City District Sips, which offers discounted drinks and appetizers every Wednesday evening.
Catch up with old friends and make a few new ones as Center City’s best bars and restaurants host the summer’s happiest hour every Wednesday from 5-7 p.m.
Enjoy $5 cocktails, $4 wine, $3 beers and half-price appetizers at over 90 bars and restaurants.
New entrants this year include bop: Korean Inspired Grill, Craftsman Row Saloon and Suga. En plein air-loving bon vivants can indulge in the deals at such outdoor hangs as Uptown Beer Garden, Dilworth Park and Independence Beer Garden.
Click the button below for a complete list of bars and restaurants.
For more information on Center City Sips, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
135 S. 18th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Inn at the Union League
- The Rittenhouse
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Rittenhouse
- Sonesta Philadelphia
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Midtown
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1214 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Independence Hall
- Carpenters’ Hall
- Franklin Square
- National Liberty Museum
- Independence National Historical Park
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Masonic Temple
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining