Center City District Sips
Happiest hours all summer long
Starts June 5, 2013
Happy hour is more joyful in the summer thanks to Center City District Sips — discounted drinks and appetizers every Wednesday evening.
Center City Sips
Catch up with old friends and make a few new ones as Center City’s best bars and restaurants host the summer’s happiest hour every Wednesday from 5-7 p.m.
Enjoy $5 cocktails, $4 wine, $3 beers and half-price appetizers at over 70 bars and restaurants. If you’re looking to stay for dinner, some locations will be offering a 15% discount after 7 pm.
Visit the Center City District for a complete list of bars and restaurants.
Center City Sips is a great opportunity to sample cocktails and appetizers at new restaurants and visit local favorites like Devil’s Alley and Tavern 17.
The great news is, with an entire summer full of Wednesdays, you can try as many restaurants and bars as you’d like.
- PATH: http://www.uwishunu.com/tag/center-city-sips/feed/image/
Latest Center City District Sips Stories from Uwishunu.com
June 5, 2013Get Excited: Center City Sips Returns For Summer 2013 Tonight, June 5 From 5-7 P.M.
May 15, 2013Save The Date: Center City Sips Returns June 5 To Make Wednesdays Merry With Happy Hour Discounts More Than 85 Bars And Restaurants
September 12, 2012Tonight Picks, Gorgeous Weather Alert: Center City Sips Continues, Outdoor Dining Across Town, Feastival, Oktoberfest In The International House Courtyard And More
August 31, 2012This Just In: Center City Sips Extended Through September 26
August 29, 2012Tonight Picks: Last Hurrah For Center City Sips, Penn Museum Outdoor Concert, Philadelphia Weekly Concert In Rittenhouse And More
- Uwishunu covers everything fun and exciting happening in Philadelphia — read it daily for the latest on restaurants, bars, events, festivals, arts, music, hotels and more.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Neighborhood: / / / / /
In the neighborhood
200 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Inn at the Union League
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Alexander Inn
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
320 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- AudioWalk and Tour of Historic Philadelphia
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- Independence Visitor Center
- Arden Theatre Company
- Bulletin Building
- The Liberty Bell Center
- Independence Hall
- Philadelphia Live Arts Festival and Philly Fringe
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Filbert Streets Tour departs from the Reading Terminal Market information desk Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Tria – Wine Beer & Cheese Café
- Reading Terminal Market
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- National Mechanics
- Percy Street Barbecue
- View more Restuarants & Dining