Center City District Sips
Happiest hours all summer long
Starts June 5, 2013
Happy hour is more joyful in the summer thanks to Center City District Sips — discounted drinks and appetizers every Wednesday evening.
Center City Sips
Catch up with old friends and make a few new ones as Center City’s best bars and restaurants host the summer’s happiest hour every Wednesday from 5-7 p.m.
Enjoy $5 cocktails, $4 wine, $3 beers and half-price appetizers at over 70 bars and restaurants. If you’re looking to stay for dinner, some locations will be offering a 15% discount after 7 pm.
Visit the Center City District for a complete list of bars and restaurants.
Center City Sips is a great opportunity to sample cocktails and appetizers at new restaurants and visit local favorites like Devil’s Alley and Tavern 17.
The great news is, with an entire summer full of Wednesdays, you can try as many restaurants and bars as you’d like.
- PATH: http://www.uwishunu.com/tag/center-city-sips/feed/image/
Latest Center City District Sips Stories from Uwishunu.com
September 25, 2013Tonight Picks: Drink And Dine Alfresco At Restaurant Week And At The Final Center City Sips Of The Season, Phashion Phest At Liberty Place And More
September 11, 2013Tonight Picks: The Final Night Of P.M. At The Penn Museum, Free Live Jazz At The Kimmel Center, Center City Sips And More
September 4, 2013Tonight Picks: Take It Outside And Enjoy Now-Extended Center City Sips, Live Music At Penn Museum, Grand Opening Of Little Nonna’s And More
August 28, 2013Tonight Picks: Pay-What-You-Wish Wednesday At Two Museums, The Final Night Of Center City Sips, Twin Lobster Dinner At Oyster House And More
August 28, 2013Last Call: Center City Sips Ends For The Season Tonight, Wednesday, August 28
- Uwishunu covers everything fun and exciting happening in Philadelphia — read it daily for the latest on restaurants, bars, events, festivals, arts, music, hotels and more.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
2111 Sansom Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Bloomsday at the Rosenbach
- Plays and Players Theater
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- Duck Girl
- Thomas Hockley House
- The Rosenbach Museum and Library
- Lion Crushing a Serpent
- The Academy of Vocal Arts
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
1225 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Percy Street Barbecue
- El Vez
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- View more Restuarants & Dining