Center City District Sips
Happiest hours all summer long
Starts June 4, 2014
Happy hour is more joyful in the summer thanks to Center City District Sips — discounted drinks and appetizers every Wednesday evening.
Catch up with old friends and make a few new ones as Center City’s best bars and restaurants host the summer’s happiest hour every Wednesday from 5-7 p.m.
Enjoy $5 cocktails, $4 wine, $3 beers and half-price appetizers at over 80 bars and restaurants.
Visit the Center City District for a complete list of bars and restaurants.
Center City Sips is a great opportunity to sample cocktails and appetizers at new restaurants and visit local favorites.
Just to name a few, check out Sampan for sparkling sake sangria, Troegs sunshine pils, spicy chicken wings, cantonese spring roll and more. Head to Bru Craft and Wurst for Bru tang whiskey sour, svedka strawberry lemonade, bavarian pretzels and more. Or make your way to the Corner Foodery for seasonal craft beer, lemonade punch, white bean hummus, meatball sliders and more.
The great news is, with an entire summer full of Wednesdays, you can try as many restaurants and bars as you’d like.
For more information click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1450 Sansom Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Alexander Inn
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Broad Street and Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Merriam Theater
- David Lynch: The Unified Field at PAFA
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- Holiday POPS!
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Arch Streets Reading Terminal Market Philadelphia, PA 19107
- National Mechanics
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- Garces Trading Company
- The Bourse
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Percy Street Barbecue
- View more Restuarants & Dining