Center City District Sips
Happiest hours all summer long
Starts June 5, 2013
Happy hour is more joyful in the summer thanks to Center City District Sips — discounted drinks and appetizers every Wednesday evening.
Center City Sips
Catch up with old friends and make a few new ones as Center City’s best bars and restaurants host the summer’s happiest hour every Wednesday from 5-7 p.m.
Enjoy $5 cocktails, $4 wine, $3 beers and half-price appetizers at over 70 bars and restaurants. If you’re looking to stay for dinner, some locations will be offering a 15% discount after 7 pm.
Visit the Center City District for a complete list of bars and restaurants.
Center City Sips is a great opportunity to sample cocktails and appetizers at new restaurants and visit local favorites like Devil’s Alley and Tavern 17.
The great news is, with an entire summer full of Wednesdays, you can try as many restaurants and bars as you’d like.
- PATH: http://www.uwishunu.com/tag/center-city-sips/feed/image/
Latest Center City District Sips Stories from Uwishunu.com
September 25, 2013Tonight Picks: Drink And Dine Alfresco At Restaurant Week And At The Final Center City Sips Of The Season, Phashion Phest At Liberty Place And More
September 11, 2013Tonight Picks: The Final Night Of P.M. At The Penn Museum, Free Live Jazz At The Kimmel Center, Center City Sips And More
September 4, 2013Tonight Picks: Take It Outside And Enjoy Now-Extended Center City Sips, Live Music At Penn Museum, Grand Opening Of Little Nonna’s And More
August 28, 2013Tonight Picks: Pay-What-You-Wish Wednesday At Two Museums, The Final Night Of Center City Sips, Twin Lobster Dinner At Oyster House And More
August 28, 2013Last Call: Center City Sips Ends For The Season Tonight, Wednesday, August 28
- Uwishunu covers everything fun and exciting happening in Philadelphia — read it daily for the latest on restaurants, bars, events, festivals, arts, music, hotels and more.
In the neighborhood
3600 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- The Windsor Suites Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia – Center City
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Latham Hotel
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
525 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Masonic Temple
- The 2014 Philadelphia Flower Show
- Dream Garden
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining