PHS Pop Up Garden
A temporary outdoor escape, at 15th and South Streets, with food, beer and more
July 8-October 2014
The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society’s annual Pop Up Garden returns for its fourth year, transforming a forgotten outdoor area into a gorgeous, landscaped community space.
For 2014, the PHS will make its home in the grassy lot right next to the Jamaican Jerk Hut at 15th and South Streets.
The space will be transformed with zelkova trees transplanted from the 2014 PHS Philadelphia Flower Show, hammocks, palm trees and glittering lights. The lush green space will also feature tropical cocktails, beer, flavorful dishes from the Jerk Hut and a rotating roster of the region’s top food trucks.
Open seven days a week and outfitted to hold about 300 visitors at a time, the PHS Pop Up Garden will also host a number of special events and activities including movie nights, Quizzo, boot camp-style workouts and the Visit Philly Beer Garden Series, which arrives on Friday, July 11.
For more information on the PHS Pop Up Garden and a complete schedule of events, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
200 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Inn at the Union League
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Alexander Inn
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
250 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Holiday POPS!
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- PIFA Street Fair
- Center City District Sips
- KAWS @ PAFA
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining