Philadelphia Home Show
Home improvement haven
February 12-14 & 19-21, 2016
The Philadelphia Home Show, the region’s premier building, design and landscaping event, returns February 12-14 and February 19-21 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center with more than 300 exhibitors here for all of your home improvement and home decor needs.
Whether you’re looking to perform a full-scale remodel or for simply just a few ideas to freshen up your home, the Philadelphia Home Show is the perfect place to gather useful information, comparison shop for products and services and ignite your imagination. Experts in everything from garden and landscape to interior design and furnishing to architecture and planning are setting up shop to answer all of your questions. All hands will be on deck to help you get your home to where you want it to be.
Tickets are available for purchase each day of the Home Show. Admission prices are valid for one day only.
Children 6-12: $3
Inside Tip: Save $3 on tickets by ordering in advance online.
Score a Free Ride to the Show
Philly PHLASH is offering free shuttle rides to the Philadelphia Home Show.
Park your car for free at the parking lot of the IKEA South Philadelphia and the Philly PHLASH will provide FREE shuttle service from IKEA to the Convention Center.
For more information, click the button below.Visit Official website
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
Between Chestnut and Lombard
- The African American Museum
- PSFS Building
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- Chinatown Friendship Gate
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- Radio One Music & Entertainment Conference
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
700 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Fratelli’s Italian Bistro
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Bank & Bourbon
- Banana Leaf
- McCormick and Schmick’s
- View more Restuarants & Dining