Philadelphia Auto Show
It’s bumper to bumper at the Pennsylvania Convention Center
January 31 – February 8, 2015
Explore the automotive industry’s latest creations at the Pennsylvania Convention Center during the 2015 Philadelphia Auto Show.
The Philadelphia Auto Show features more than 700 concept, classic, luxury and exotic cars on display, with every major vehicle manufacturer represented. All vehicles are arranged by category, making it easy to navigate the 650,000-square-foot display floor.
Visitors can get up-close and personal with the newest vehicle models that will soon be at dealerships around the region, check out the latest green vehicles or explore exotic vehicles, both old and new. There truly is something for everyone!
Black Tie Tailgate
January 30, 2015, 7-11:30 p.m.
Get a preview of the 2015 Philadelphia Auto Show as you dine and dance in the Pennsylvania Convention Center during the annual Black Tie Tailgate. The annual gala features an open bar, live music and food by Chef Jose Garces. Proceeds from the event benefit the Division of Neonatology at The Children’s Hospital of Pennsylvania. For more information and to purchase tickets, click the button below.
Ride and Drives
Take a ride in vehicles from Toyota and Jeep right on the show floor, or get behind the wheel of a Cadillac, GMC, Kia, Subaru, or Volkswagen for a test drive on the streets of Philadelphia. Click the button below for a full schedule of Ride & Drives and other events.
Hours & Tickets
Monday-Friday: Noon–10 p.m.
Saturdays: 9 a.m.–10 p.m.
Sunday (February 1): 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Sunday (February 8): 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
Adults (age 13 and up): $13
Children (age 7 -12): $6
Children (age 6 and under): Free with paid adult
Seniors (age 62+): $6 (weekdays only – tickets must be purchased at the box office)
Military (active duty with valid ID): $10 (tickets must be purchased at the box office)
Tickets for the Philadelphia Auto Show are available online. Click the button below for more information and to purchase tickets in advance.
In the neighborhood
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
S. Front Street and Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- National Liberty Museum
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- The Bourse
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Philadelphia Rock ‘n’ Roll Half-Marathon
- Dream Garden
- City Hall
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Arch Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Capital Grille
- McCormick and Schmick’s
- Reading Terminal Market
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Banana Leaf
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- View more Restuarants & Dining