Philly Tech Week
Technology, innovation and good times
April 17-25, 2015
Organized by Technically Philly, Philly Tech Week celebrates technology and innovation in the region by bringing together some of the best and brightest tech minds in the city for events ranging from panels and conferences to gaming-themed events and cocktail parties.
Celebrating its fifth year, this year’s festival of technology features more than 100 events taking place throughout the city over the course of the week.
Festival events are broken into a number of categories — creative, civic, dev, business, media and access.
Event highlights include an opening night arcade at Dilworth Park, a technology-themed mayoral forum, a day-long conference about the future of digital media and Philly Tech Week’s signature event at the Comcast Center, complete with cocktails, demos and video games.
Throughout the rest of the week, attendees can learn about various aspects of Philadelphia’s technology community including informative workshops, networking events and a panels looking at the impact of the creative class.
For a look at all of the events happening during Philly Tech Week, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
The Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Kelliann’s Bar & Grill
- The Barnes Foundation
- The Fountain Restaurant
- King of Tandoor
- McCrossen’s Tavern
- Sabrina’s Café & Spencer’s Too
- Rose Tattoo Café
- Water Works Restaurant and Lounge
- West Tavern
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Benjamin Franklin Parkway at N. 16th Street Between 16th & 17th Streets Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- Patrick Kelly: Runway of Love
at the Perelman Building
- Chocolate: The Exhibition at the Academy of Natural Sciences
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- LOVE Statue
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- Aero Memorial
- Fairmount Water Works Interpretive Center
- View more attractions