Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
A behind-the-scenes view of art in the making
West of Broad Street: October 11-12, 2014
East of Broad Street: October 25-26, 2014
Ever wonder what an artist’s studio really looks like? Philadelphia Open Studio Tours allows everyone a chance to take a sneak peek inside the city’s most creative spaces. For two weekends in October, artists around the city open their studios to curious visitors, inviting them to talk, check out how they work and purchase artwork.
With more than 300 artists participating, there’s a huge range of arts and crafts to take in, from painting and photography to quilts, ceramics, light sculpture and more.
This is your chance to meet some of Philadelphia’s most talented people, and explore some of the city’s most interesting neighborhoods. Participate in juried and open exhibitions related to Open Studio Tours, shuttle tours to studios and more.
After you visit the studios, stick around and take your friends and family to explore the neighborhoods that you might not otherwise find. Chances are you’ll find countless charming shops and restaurants unlike any you’ve seen before.
For more information on Philadelphia Open Studio Tours and a complete listing of events, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1 Logan Square
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Hilton Inn at Penn
- The Windsor Suites Philadelphia
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia – Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
601 Walnut Street
In the Lobby of the Curtis Center
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Merriam Theater
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- The 2015 Philadelphia Flower Show
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- National Liberty Museum
- Mural Arts Program
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
1523 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Vango Lounge and Sky Bar
- Steve’s Prince of Steaks
- Nodding Head Brewery and Restaurant
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- Di Bruno Bros.
- The Barnes Foundation
- Alma De Cuba
- The Franklin Mortgage & Investment Company
- Center City District Sips
- View more Restuarants & Dining