Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
A behind-the-scenes view of art in the making
West of Broad Street: October 11-12, 2014
East of Broad Street: October 25-26, 2014
Ever wonder what an artist’s studio really looks like? Philadelphia Open Studio Tours allows everyone a chance to take a sneak peek inside the city’s most creative spaces. For two weekends in October, artists around the city open their studios to curious visitors, inviting them to talk, check out how they work and purchase artwork.
With more than 300 artists participating, there’s a huge range of arts and crafts to take in, from painting and photography to quilts, ceramics, light sculpture and more.
This is your chance to meet some of Philadelphia’s most talented people, and explore some of the city’s most interesting neighborhoods. Participate in juried and open exhibitions related to Open Studio Tours, shuttle tours to studios and more.
After you visit the studios, stick around and take your friends and family to explore the neighborhoods that you might not otherwise find. Chances are you’ll find countless charming shops and restaurants unlike any you’ve seen before.
For more information on Philadelphia Open Studio Tours and a complete listing of events, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
36th and Chestnut Streets Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Latham Hotel
- The Windsor Suites Philadelphia
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia – Center City
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Inn at Penn
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
200 N. 6th St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Walnut Street Theatre
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- The Bourse
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- PSFS Building
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Merriam Theater
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
50 South 16th Street Two Liberty Place, 37th floor Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Tavern 17
- Ocean Prime
- Vango Lounge and Sky Bar
- Nodding Head Brewery and Restaurant
- Di Bruno Bros.
- Café Lutecia
- The Dandelion Pub
- Steve’s Prince of Steaks
- View more Restuarants & Dining