Annual Puerto Rican Day Parade
Philadelphia’s largest outdoor celebration of Puerto Rican and Latino heritage
Sunday, October 4, 2015
10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (ending time approximate)
Join hundreds of spectators on the streets of Philadelphia for a day of music, dancing and fabulous floats during the annual Puerto Rican Day Parade.
Celebrating its 53rd anniversary, the annual Puerto Rican Day Parade is the city’s oldest and largest outdoor event celebrating Puerto Rican and Latino heritage.
Hundreds of performers, local celebrities, youth groups, march up the Benjamin Franklin Parkway during the annual parade before ending at the Eakins Oval near the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
The annual parade is organized by the Council of Spanish Speaking Organizations of Philadelphia (Concilio).
For more information on the parade, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1776 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Sonesta Philadelphia
- The Windsor Suites Philadelphia
- The Logan, Philadelphia’s Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1 Boathouse Row
Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Washington Monument
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- KAWS @ PAFA
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- LOVE Statue
- Ruth and Raymond G. Perelman Building
- The Awesome Fest
- Made In America Music Festival
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining