Annual Puerto Rican Day Parade
Philadelphia’s largest outdoor celebration of Puerto Rican and Latino heritage
Sunday, October 4, 2015
10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (ending time approximate)
Join hundreds of spectators on the streets of Philadelphia for a day of music, dancing and fabulous floats during the annual Puerto Rican Day Parade.
Celebrating its 53rd anniversary, the annual Puerto Rican Day Parade is the city’s oldest and largest outdoor event celebrating Puerto Rican and Latino heritage.
Hundreds of performers, local celebrities, youth groups, march up the Benjamin Franklin Parkway during the annual parade before ending at the Eakins Oval near the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
The annual parade is organized by the Council of Spanish Speaking Organizations of Philadelphia (Concilio).
For more information on the parade, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
1701 John F. Kennedy Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- LOVE Park
- Moore College of Art and Design
- Government of the People
- Barbara Chase-Riboud : The Malcolm X Steles
- Washington Monument
- LOVE Statue
- The Franklin Institute
- The Barnes Foundation
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
1549 Spring Garden St.
Philadelphia, PA 19130
- The Logan, Philadelphia’s Hotel
- Granite Hill
- Urban Farmer Philadelphia
- Made In America Music Festival
- Kite & Key
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- West Tavern
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- Sabrina’s Café & Spencer’s Too
- View more Restuarants & Dining