Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival
Celebrate spring at Philadelphia’s poshest spring festival
May 21, 2016
One of Philadelphia’s most popular spring festivals, the annual Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival attracts more than 50,000 people from across the region to Rittenhouse Square for one awesome Saturday each May.
The Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival takes over six blocks of Walnut Street (between Broad and 19th streets) for the day to showcase the neighborhood’s fantastic food, fashion, arts and entertainment.
Dozens of restaurants will set up shop along the sidewalks of Walnut Street to serve up samples of spring fare. Beyond the eats, there’s also lots of live music, free wine tastings, fashionable shopping and more.
Shop the latest spring trends at outdoor booths from local shops.
The festival features an array of entertainment for all ages, including live music and family-friendly activities. More information to come as it’s released.
For more information on the Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1800 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Warwick Hotel
Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel
- The Logan, Philadelphia’s Hotel
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia – Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
- The Westin Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
480 S. Broad Street Suzanne Roberts Theatre Philadelphia, PA 19146
- The Choral Arts Society of Philadelphia
- Prince Theater
- Center City District Sips
- Rittenhouse Square
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- Monument to Six Million Jewish Martyrs
- The Barnes Foundation
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- Government of the People
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining