Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival
Celebrate spring at Philadelphia’s poshest spring festival
May 21, 2016
One of Philadelphia’s most popular spring festivals, the annual Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival attracts more than 50,000 people from across the region to Rittenhouse Square for one awesome Saturday each May.
The Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival takes over six blocks of Walnut Street (between Broad and 19th streets) for the day to showcase the neighborhood’s fantastic food, fashion, arts and entertainment.
Dozens of restaurants will set up shop along the sidewalks of Walnut Street to serve up samples of spring fare. Beyond the eats, there’s also lots of live music, free wine tastings, fashionable shopping and more.
Shop the latest spring trends at outdoor booths from local shops.
The festival features an array of entertainment for all ages, including live music and family-friendly activities. More information to come as it’s released.
For more information on the Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1715 Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- The Logan, Philadelphia’s Hotel
- Sonesta Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
18th Street and Walnut Street Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Curtis Institute of Music
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- The Academy of Vocal Arts
- Koresh Dance Company
- Prince Theater
- Mütter Museum
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- The PFS Roxy Theater
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
112 South 18th Street
- Di Bruno Bros.
- The Dandelion Pub
- Tavern 17
- Village Whiskey
- Honey’s Sit ‘n Eat
- Nodding Head Brewery and Restaurant
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- View more Restuarants & Dining