Holiday Inn Express
Fully-remodeled, family-friendly lodgings near the Historic District
Recently renovated and reopened, the Holiday Inn Express® Penn’s Landing offers visitors comfort and convenience within walking distance of Philadelphia’s historic attractions.
Located on Penn’s Landing, the Holiday Inn Express® Penn’s Landing is easily accessible from the Philadelphia International Airport and all major roadways. All 184 guest rooms in the 10-story building feature views of the Delaware River or Center City skyline.
Conveniently located along the Delaware River near the Historic Area, guests are in walking distance to the Liberty Bell Center, Independence Hall, Elfreth’s Alley, Betsy Ross House, Penn’s Landing and the swaths of restaurants and nightlife options in the Old City neighborhood.
Start your day with the complimentary Express Start® breakfast bar featuring a full range of breakfast items, including a rotation of egg and meat selections, biscuits, yogurt, fruit, pancakes, coffee and more.
Guest rooms feature a 32-inch HD flat screen TV, comfortable queen or king-sized beds, a sitting area with a lounge chair and an in-room coffee machine.
A free shuttle is available for transportation to historic area attractions; contact the hotel for more details.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
21 S. 5th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Tria – Wine Beer & Cheese Café
- Center City District Sips
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
309 Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Bourse
- Benjamin Franklin Museum
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Fringe Festival
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Independence After Hours
- Audacious Freedom
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- View more attractions