Holiday Inn Express
Fully-remodeled, family-friendly lodgings near the Historic District
Recently renovated and reopened, the Holiday Inn Express® Penn’s Landing offers visitors comfort and convenience within walking distance of Philadelphia’s historic attractions.
Located on Penn’s Landing, the Holiday Inn Express® Penn’s Landing is easily accessible from the Philadelphia International Airport and all major roadways. All 184 guest rooms in the 10-story building feature views of the Delaware River or Center City skyline.
Conveniently located along the Delaware River near the Historic Area, guests are in walking distance to the Liberty Bell Center, Independence Hall, Elfreth’s Alley, Betsy Ross House, Penn’s Landing and the swaths of restaurants and nightlife options in the Old City neighborhood.
Start your day with the complimentary Express Start® breakfast bar featuring a full range of breakfast items, including a rotation of egg and meat selections, biscuits, yogurt, fruit, pancakes, coffee and more.
Guest rooms feature a 32-inch HD flat screen TV, comfortable queen or king-sized beds, a sitting area with a lounge chair and an in-room coffee machine.
A free shuttle is available for transportation to historic area attractions; contact the hotel for more details.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
800 Spruce Street (enter by 8th Street entrance) Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- First Friday
- Masonic Temple
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- PSFS Building
- City Hall
- View more attractions
14 N. Front Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Omni at Independence Park
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- View more hotels