Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
A Kimpton Hotel near Rittenhouse Square
Kimpton Hotels sets its sights on Philadelphia with the brand new Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, joining a new wave of sophisticated, artistic hotels in the City of Brotherly Love.
Located within Philadelphia’s Rittenhouse area, Hotel Palomar boasts an eye-catching, Art Deco exterior.
The hotel’s 230 guest rooms are each uniquely equipped with luxurious, stylish touches. Art Deco details reflect the building’s origins while custom furnishings, Frette linens and superb amenities celebrate contemporary luxury. Soft, neutral earth tones are enlivened by tasteful splashes of color and original artwork.
On-site amenities include a 24/7 fitness center, in-room spa services, a hosted evening wine hour, complimentary internet access and more. Got a favorite four-legged friend? The Hotel Palomar is a very pet-friendly hotel.
An Eco-Friendly Hotel
Hotel Palomar is a LEED certified hotel. It is among a select number in the nation to enjoy this distinction, highlighting the Hotel Palomar’s commitment to exceptional design and environmental responsibility.
To see a comprehensive list of the hotel’s eco-friendly practices, click here.
Dining at Square 1682
At Hotel Palomar’s new restaurant, Square 1682 (a LEED-certified restaurant), nationally celebrated Chef Guillermo Tellez introduces a New American menu with world flavors, designed for sampling and sharing.
The restaurant is located in a sleek, two-story space. Downstairs, an energetic bar scene and floor-to-ceiling wine display is backed by an exhibition kitchen. Upstairs, cozy tables and private booths allow for easy conversations and comfortable dining.
Square 1682 serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- PATH: http://www.uwishunu.com/tag/hotel-palomar/feed/image/
Latest Hotel Palomar Philadelphia Stories from Uwishunu.com
February 24, 2014The Hotel Palomar Hosts Glamsino Royale, A James Bond-Themed Party And Fundraiser For ActionAIDS, This Thursday, February 27; Save 20% Off Tickets
February 21, 2014Coming Attraction: Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants Officially Announces Plans For A Brand-New Property On The Benjamin Franklin Parkway
July 19, 2013Roundup: Our Top Picks For Hotel Happy Hours In Philadelphia
July 15, 2013Square 1682′s Brand-New Menus Promise Fresh Eats And Refreshing Drinks All Summer Long
May 16, 2013Tonight Picks: Celebrate Spring With The Phenomenal Night Market Fairmount Avenue, The Beer Garden At The Porch, An Evening In Franklin Square, Phillies Phestival And More
- Uwishunu covers everything fun and exciting happening in Philadelphia — read it daily for the latest on restaurants, bars, events, festivals, arts, music, hotels and more.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
50 South 16th Street Two Liberty Place, 37th floor Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Steve’s Prince of Steaks
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House
- The Dandelion Pub
- Village Whiskey
- Center City District Sips
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- Di Bruno Bros.
- Alma De Cuba
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1714 Delancey Place Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Curtis Institute of Music
- The Academy of Vocal Arts
- Thomas Hockley House
- Center City District Sips
- Duck Girl
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- Bloomsday at the Rosenbach
- Lion Crushing a Serpent
- View more attractions
3600 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Latham Hotel
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia – Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- View more hotels