Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
Located adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center
Located in Center City Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is one of the largest hotels in the city and a great choice for your stay.
The hotel offers 1,408 rooms and suites, each with wireless high speed Internet and a flat screen television. Hotel amenities include an indoor pool, fitness center, and full service business center.
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown features fabulous dining and at 13 Restaurant, serving American classics with a contemporary twist. For light snacks, appetizers and a variety of cocktails, head to Circ Lounge or if you need a quick cup of coffee, there’s a Starbucks on site.
The hotel also offers 92,000-square-feet of event space with state-of-the-art technology and an event team that will cater to every last detail.
The Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center and just blocks from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell Center in Historic Philadelphia.
Additional attractions within walking distance include City Hall, Reading Terminal Market, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts and the Kimmel Center.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
901 Market Street, Level 2
Philadelphia, PA 19139
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Dream Garden
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- United States Mint
- Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
- Center City District Sips
- The 2015 Philadelphia Flower Show
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- First Friday
- View more attractions
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- View more hotels