Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
Located adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center
Located in Center City Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is one of the largest hotels in the city and a great choice for your stay.
The hotel offers 1,408 rooms and suites, each with wireless high speed Internet and a flat screen television. Hotel amenities include an indoor pool, fitness center, and full service business center.
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown features fabulous dining and at 13 Restaurant, serving American classics with a contemporary twist. For light snacks, appetizers and a variety of cocktails, head to Circ Lounge or if you need a quick cup of coffee, there’s a Starbucks on site.
The hotel also offers 92,000-square-feet of event space with state-of-the-art technology and an event team that will cater to every last detail.
The Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center and just blocks from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell Center in Historic Philadelphia.
Additional attractions within walking distance include City Hall, Reading Terminal Market, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts and the Kimmel Center.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad & Arch Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- PIFA Street Fair
- Masonic Temple
- The African American Museum
- National Archives at Philadelphia
- Mural Arts Philadelphia
- View more attractions
1421 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Best Western Plus Convention Center
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels