Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
Located adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center
Located in Center City Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is one of the largest hotels in the city and a great choice for your stay.
The hotel offers 1,408 rooms and suites, each with wireless high speed Internet and a flat screen television. Hotel amenities include an indoor pool, fitness center, and full service business center.
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown features fabulous dining and at 13 Restaurant, serving American classics with a contemporary twist. For light snacks, appetizers and a variety of cocktails, head to Circ Lounge or if you need a quick cup of coffee, there’s a Starbucks on site.
The hotel also offers 92,000-square-feet of event space with state-of-the-art technology and an event team that will cater to every last detail.
The Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center and just blocks from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell Center in Historic Philadelphia.
Additional attractions within walking distance include City Hall, Reading Terminal Market, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts and the Kimmel Center.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
2207 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Independence National Historical Park
- Congress Hall
- Franklin Square
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- United States Mint
- Carpenters’ Hall
- Mural Arts Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
- Second Bank of the United States
- View more attractions
400 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Alexander Inn
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- View more hotels