Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
Located adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center
Located in Center City Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is one of the largest hotels in the city and a great choice for your stay.
The hotel offers 1,408 rooms and suites, each with wireless high speed Internet and a flat screen television. Hotel amenities include an indoor pool, fitness center, and full service business center.
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown features fabulous dining and at 13 Restaurant, serving American classics with a contemporary twist. For light snacks, appetizers and a variety of cocktails, head to Circ Lounge or if you need a quick cup of coffee, there’s a Starbucks on site.
The hotel also offers 92,000-square-feet of event space with state-of-the-art technology and an event team that will cater to every last detail.
The Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center and just blocks from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell Center in Historic Philadelphia.
Additional attractions within walking distance include City Hall, Reading Terminal Market, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts and the Kimmel Center.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
525 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
- PSFS Building
- The Bourse
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- Philadelphia Rock ‘n’ Roll Half-Marathon
- Masonic Temple
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- National Liberty Museum
- View more attractions
10 Avenue of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels