Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
Located adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center
Located in Center City Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is one of the largest hotels in the city and a great choice for your stay.
The hotel offers 1,408 rooms and suites, each with wireless high speed Internet and a flat screen television. Hotel amenities include an indoor pool, fitness center, and full service business center.
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown features fabulous dining and at 13 Restaurant, serving American classics with a contemporary twist. For light snacks, appetizers and a variety of cocktails, head to Circ Lounge or if you need a quick cup of coffee, there’s a Starbucks on site.
The hotel also offers 92,000-square-feet of event space with state-of-the-art technology and an event team that will cater to every last detail.
The Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center and just blocks from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell Center in Historic Philadelphia.
Additional attractions within walking distance include City Hall, Reading Terminal Market, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts and the Kimmel Center.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
701 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- Mural Arts Philadelphia
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- City Hall
- Radio One Music & Entertainment Conference
- Chinatown Friendship Gate
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- View more attractions
1 E. Penn Square
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Alexander Inn
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Holiday Inn Express
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- The Morris House Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels