Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
Located adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center
Located in Center City Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is one of the largest hotels in the city and a great choice for your stay.
The hotel offers 1,408 rooms and suites, each with wireless high speed Internet and a flat screen television. Hotel amenities include an indoor pool, fitness center, and full service business center.
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown features fabulous dining and at 13 Restaurant, serving American classics with a contemporary twist. For light snacks, appetizers and a variety of cocktails, head to Circ Lounge or if you need a quick cup of coffee, there’s a Starbucks on site.
The hotel also offers 92,000-square-feet of event space with state-of-the-art technology and an event team that will cater to every last detail.
The Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center and just blocks from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell Center in Historic Philadelphia.
Additional attractions within walking distance include City Hall, Reading Terminal Market, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts and the Kimmel Center.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
19 South 10th Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- Pig Iron Theatre Company
- PSFS Building
- Campus Philly College Day
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- View more attractions
1201 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Alexander Inn
- Holiday Inn Express
- The Morris House Hotel
- View more hotels