Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
Conveniently located near Center City’s dining, museum and shopping districts
Located on Market Street in Center City, the Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia offers comfort and convenience for visitors to Philadelphia.
The Sonesta Hotel is conveniently located in the middle of everything: fine dining and upscale shopping along Rittenhouse Row, the central business district, Philadelphia’s Avenue of the Arts and theater district, and the city’s famous art museums along Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
The Sonesta’s 445 guest rooms are beautifully appointed with modern amenities and complimentary access to high-speed Internet.
When you’re not out and about exploring all the city has to offer, you can relax at Sonesta’s outdoor rooftop pool (open seasonally) and take in the skyline city views.
Executive Club floors feature enhanced amenities as well as a private Club Floor lounge serving complimentary breakfast, evening refreshments and hors d’oeuvres.
A convenient location for business meetings, weddings or gatherings, the Sonesta features 16 meeting rooms and on-site catering teams to meet your needs.
The hotel is just a half-mile from 30th Street Station and is easily accessible from the Philadelphia International Airport.
Art Bar at the Sonesta Hotel serves light bites, beer, wine and infused spirits. Communal tables and window seating encourage a friendly vibe and as its name implies, aesthetics factor highly into the venue’s décor in the form of bold colors, modern furnishings and local artwork in partnership with The Center for Emerging Visual Artists.
For more information on the Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia and to book your stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
1440 Callowhill St.
Philadelphia, PA 19130
- McCrossen’s Tavern
- Rose Tattoo Café
- Made In America Music Festival
- King of Tandoor
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- Kelliann’s Bar & Grill
- Sabrina’s Café & Spencer’s Too
- The Barnes Foundation
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
2600 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Schuylkill River Trail
- Ruth and Raymond G. Perelman Building
- Fairmount Water Works Interpretive Center
- Monument to Six Million Jewish Martyrs
- Art on City Hall
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- The Franklin Institute
- Rodin Museum
- Barbara Chase-Riboud : The Malcolm X Steles
- View more attractions
3600 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- The Windsor Suites Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- View more hotels