The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
A five-diamond award-winning hotel featuring world class service
This five-diamond award-winning hotel is located in the historic and recently renovated Girard/Mellon Bank with 299 deluxe guest rooms and a penthouse overlooking the city’s historic sites.
The Club lounge offers panoramic views of City Hall and the waterfront. The hotel is within walking distance of fine shopping, historic attractions, restaurants and the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Internet access and dual line portable phones are among the many high-tech amenities. World-class service is the hallmark of the hotel which features 24-hour in-room dining, Aqimero, The Vault, 20,000 square feet of elegantly appointed meeting space, a full-service day spa and valet parking.
Now open in the lobby of The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia, Aqimero meshes the Latin-American flavors of acclaimed chef Richard Sandoval in a modern sustainable way. Experience the restaurant’s wood-fired grilled specialties, sushi and ceviche bar, raw bar, and extensive mezcal collection.
For more information and to book a stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1200 Market Street The Loews Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Chinatown Friendship Gate
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Asian Arts Initiative
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- Radio One Music & Entertainment Conference
- The African American Museum
- City Hall
- View more attractions
200 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Inn at the Union League
- Alexander Inn
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels