The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
A four-diamond award-winning hotel featuring world class service
This four-diamond award-winning hotel is located in the historic and renovated Girard/Mellon Bank with 301 deluxe guest rooms and a penthouse overlooking the city’s historic sites.
The Club lounge offers panoramic views of City Hall and the waterfront. The hotel is within walking distance of fine shopping, historic attractions, restaurants and the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Internet access and dual-line portable phones are among the many high-tech amenities. World-class service is the hallmark of the hotel which features 24-hour in-room dining, Aqimero, The Vault, 20,000 square feet of elegantly appointed meeting space, a full-service day spa and valet parking.
Now open in the lobby of The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia, Aqimero meshes the Latin-American flavors of acclaimed chef Richard Sandoval in a modern sustainable way. Experience the restaurant’s wood-fired grilled specialties, sushi and ceviche bar, raw bar, and extensive mezcal collection.
For more information and to book a stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
480 S. Broad Street Suzanne Roberts Theatre Philadelphia, PA 19146
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Art on City Hall
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia
- PIFA Street Fair
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- The Wilma Theater
- View more attractions
1225 Vine Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- The Morris House Hotel
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Alexander Inn
- View more hotels