The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
A four-diamond award-winning hotel featuring world class service
This four-diamond award-winning hotel is located in the historic and renovated Girard/Mellon Bank with 301 deluxe guest rooms and a penthouse overlooking the city’s historic sites.
The Club lounge offers panoramic views of City Hall and the waterfront. The hotel is within walking distance of fine shopping, historic attractions, restaurants and the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Internet access and dual-line portable phones are among the many high-tech amenities. World-class service is the hallmark of the hotel which features 24-hour in-room dining, Aqimero, The Vault, 20,000 square feet of elegantly appointed meeting space, a full-service day spa and valet parking.
Now open in the lobby of The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia, Aqimero meshes the Latin-American flavors of acclaimed chef Richard Sandoval in a modern sustainable way. Experience the restaurant’s wood-fired grilled specialties, sushi and ceviche bar, raw bar, and extensive mezcal collection.
For more information and to book a stay, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
10th and Arch Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The African American Museum
- PSFS Building
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- City Hall
- Radio One Music & Entertainment Conference
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- Mural Arts Philadelphia
- View more attractions
1201 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Best Western Plus Convention Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- View more hotels