The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
A five-diamond award-winning hotel featuring world class service
This five-diamond award-winning hotel is located in the historic and recently renovated Girard/Mellon Bank with 299 deluxe guest rooms and a penthouse overlooking the city’s historic sites. The Club lounge offers panoramic views of City Hall and the waterfront. The hotel is within walking distance of fine shopping, historic attractions, restaurants and the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Internet access and dual line portable phones are among the many high-tech amenities. World-class service is the hallmark of the hotel which features 24-hour in-room dining, 10 Arts Bistro & Lounge, The Vault cigar bar, 10 Arts lounge, 20,000 sq. ft. of elegantly appointed meeting space, a full-service day spa and valet parking.
10 Arts Bistro & Lounge at The Ritz is a fun-filled oasis from the pressures of daily life. The restaurant specializes in contemporary, regional American cuisine with emphasis on organic and local products.
The restaurant’s stunning, lively atmosphere is surrounded by a 140-foot rotunda with soaring marble columns which makes for a memorable dining experience you will never forget. Even more impressive than the architecture is the personalized service, attention to detail and sensational cuisine.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
One North Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- PSFS Building
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Dream Garden
- City Hall
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Rock ‘n’ Roll Half-Marathon
- View more attractions
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- View more hotels