Center for Architecture
Home of the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative
The Center for Architecture offers walking tours, exhibitions, lectures, kids workshops, films, book talks and other events on the topics of architecture, urban planning, and design.
Within the Center, you can browse a tremendous selection of unique designer gifts, books and toys at the AIA Bookstore & Design Center.
The Center’s sleek, modern facilities are available to rent for seminars, marketing events, private parties and more.
The Center is also home to the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative.
Entry to the Center is free daily.
In the neighborhood
1200 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Arch Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Italian Market Tour
- View more Restuarants & Dining