Center for Architecture
Home of the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative
The Center for Architecture offers walking tours, exhibitions, lectures, kids workshops, films, book talks and other events on the topics of architecture, urban planning, and design.
Within the Center, you can browse a tremendous selection of unique designer gifts, books and toys at the AIA Bookstore & Design Center.
The Center’s sleek, modern facilities are available to rent for seminars, marketing events, private parties and more.
The Center is also home to the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative.
Entry to the Center is free daily.
In the neighborhood
10 Avenue of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1218 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- PIFA Street Fair
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Asian Arts Initiative
- City Hall
- Mural Arts Philadelphia
- National Archives at Philadelphia
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
1339 Chestnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Capital Grille
- McCormick and Schmick’s
- Reading Terminal Market
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Bank & Bourbon
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- View more Restuarants & Dining