Center for Architecture
Home of the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative
The Center for Architecture offers walking tours, exhibitions, lectures, kids workshops, films, book talks and other events on the topics of architecture, urban planning, and design.
Within the Center, you can browse a tremendous selection of unique designer gifts, books and toys at the AIA Bookstore & Design Center.
The Center’s sleek, modern facilities are available to rent for seminars, marketing events, private parties and more.
The Center is also home to the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative.
Entry to the Center is free daily.
In the neighborhood
1201 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
19 South 10th Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- PSFS Building
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- David Lynch: The Unified Field at PAFA
- Masonic Temple
- Asian Arts Initiative
- PIFA Street Fair
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
700 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Reading Terminal Market
- Capital Grille
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Bank & Bourbon
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Banana Leaf
- McCormick and Schmick’s
- View more Restuarants & Dining