Center for Architecture
Home of the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative
The Center for Architecture offers walking tours, exhibitions, lectures, kids workshops, films, book talks and other events on the topics of architecture, urban planning, and design.
Within the Center, you can browse a tremendous selection of unique designer gifts, books and toys at the AIA Bookstore & Design Center.
The Center’s sleek, modern facilities are available to rent for seminars, marketing events, private parties and more.
The Center is also home to the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative.
Entry to the Center is free daily.
In the neighborhood
1301 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
900 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Radio One Music & Entertainment Conference
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- PSFS Building
- City Hall
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Filbert Streets Tour departs from the Reading Terminal Market information desk Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Capital Grille
- Reading Terminal Market
- McCormick and Schmick’s
- Bank & Bourbon
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Fratelli’s Italian Bistro
- View more Restuarants & Dining