Center for Architecture
Home of the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative
The Center for Architecture offers walking tours, exhibitions, lectures, kids workshops, films, book talks and other events on the topics of architecture, urban planning, and design.
Within the Center, you can browse a tremendous selection of unique designer gifts, books and toys at the AIA Bookstore & Design Center.
The Center’s sleek, modern facilities are available to rent for seminars, marketing events, private parties and more.
The Center is also home to the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative.
Entry to the Center is free daily.
In the neighborhood
1301 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
One North Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- PSFS Building
- Chinatown Friendship Gate
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- Radio One Music & Entertainment Conference
- PIFA Street Fair
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
1009 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Reading Terminal Market
- Capital Grille
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- McCormick and Schmick’s
- Bank & Bourbon
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- View more Restuarants & Dining