Center for Architecture
Home of the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative
The Center for Architecture offers walking tours, exhibitions, lectures, kids workshops, films, book talks and other events on the topics of architecture, urban planning, and design.
Within the Center, you can browse a tremendous selection of unique designer gifts, books and toys at the AIA Bookstore & Design Center.
The Center’s sleek, modern facilities are available to rent for seminars, marketing events, private parties and more.
The Center is also home to the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative.
Entry to the Center is free daily.
In the neighborhood
21 N. Juniper Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Pennsylvania Convention Center
1101 Arch St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- The Awesome Fest
- The China Gate
- Masonic Temple
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Shoe Museum
- PSFS Building
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
325 S. 7th Street
Philadelphia PA 19106
- Bank & Bourbon
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Reading Terminal Market
- Italian Market Tour
- View more Restuarants & Dining