Center for Architecture
Home of the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative
The Center for Architecture offers walking tours, exhibitions, lectures, kids workshops, films, book talks and other events on the topics of architecture, urban planning, and design.
Within the Center, you can browse a tremendous selection of unique designer gifts, books and toys at the AIA Bookstore & Design Center.
The Center’s sleek, modern facilities are available to rent for seminars, marketing events, private parties and more.
The Center is also home to the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative.
Entry to the Center is free daily.
In the neighborhood
1201 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Arch Streets Reading Terminal Market Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Reading Terminal Market
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- Italian Market Tour
- View more Restuarants & Dining