Center for Architecture
Home of the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative
The Center for Architecture offers walking tours, exhibitions, lectures, kids workshops, films, book talks and other events on the topics of architecture, urban planning, and design.
Within the Center, you can browse a tremendous selection of unique designer gifts, books and toys at the AIA Bookstore & Design Center.
The Center’s sleek, modern facilities are available to rent for seminars, marketing events, private parties and more.
The Center is also home to the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative.
Entry to the Center is free daily.
In the neighborhood
21 N. Juniper Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Filbert Streets Tour departs from the Reading Terminal Market information desk Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Reading Terminal Market
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Italian Market Tour
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- View more Restuarants & Dining