Center for Architecture
Home of the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative
The Center for Architecture offers walking tours, exhibitions, lectures, kids workshops, films, book talks and other events on the topics of architecture, urban planning, and design.
Within the Center, you can browse a tremendous selection of unique designer gifts, books and toys at the AIA Bookstore & Design Center.
The Center’s sleek, modern facilities are available to rent for seminars, marketing events, private parties and more.
The Center is also home to the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative.
Entry to the Center is free daily.
In the neighborhood
1100 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Broad & Arch Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Chinese Friendship Gate
- City Hall
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- Masonic Temple
- Mural Arts Program
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
10 Avenue of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Capital Grille
- Fratelli’s Italian Bistro
- Bank & Bourbon
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- View more Restuarants & Dining