Center for Architecture
Home of the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative
The Center for Architecture offers walking tours, exhibitions, lectures, kids workshops, films, book talks and other events on the topics of architecture, urban planning, and design.
Within the Center, you can browse a tremendous selection of unique designer gifts, books and toys at the AIA Bookstore & Design Center.
The Center’s sleek, modern facilities are available to rent for seminars, marketing events, private parties and more.
The Center is also home to the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative.
Entry to the Center is free daily.
In the neighborhood
1421 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1200 Market Street The Loews Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Chinatown Friendship Gate
- Mural Arts Program
- PIFA Street Fair
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Radio One Music & Entertainment Conference
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining