Center for Architecture
Home of the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative
The Center for Architecture offers walking tours, exhibitions, lectures, kids workshops, films, book talks and other events on the topics of architecture, urban planning, and design.
Within the Center, you can browse a tremendous selection of unique designer gifts, books and toys at the AIA Bookstore & Design Center.
The Center’s sleek, modern facilities are available to rent for seminars, marketing events, private parties and more.
The Center is also home to the Philadelphia chapter of the American Institute of Architects and the Community Design Collaborative.
Entry to the Center is free daily.
In the neighborhood
1421 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
10th and Arch Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- Mural Arts Philadelphia
- The African American Museum
- Masonic Temple
- Radio One Music & Entertainment Conference
- PSFS Building
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Arch Streets Reading Terminal Market Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Reading Terminal Market
- Banana Leaf
- McCormick and Schmick’s
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- Capital Grille
- View more Restuarants & Dining