Philadelphia Theatre Company
Presenting premieres of major works by contemporary playwrights
Philadelphia Theatre Company (PTC) is a leading regional theater company focused on American plays and musicals.
Hosting imaginative and entertaining contemporary theater at Suzanne Roberts Theatre on the Avenue of the arts, PTC produces, develops and presents entertaining and imaginative contemporary theater.
The PTC’s 2013-14 season features 4000 Miles by Amy Herzog, the musical N3RDS, Tribes by Nina Raine and more. For more information and to purchase tickets, click the button below.
Founded in 1974 as The Philadelphia Company, PTC was among the first in Philadelphia to focus on new work. Since 1982, it has produced more than a hundred world and Philadelphia premieres, including the premiere of Master Class by Terrence McNally starring Zoe Caldwell, which went on to New York and won a number of Tony’s. Philadelphia Theatre Company offers professional theater training, annual collaboration with the Philadelphia Young Playwrights Festival, play readings and pre-and post-play discussions.
The Suzanne Roberts Theatre
PTC’s state-of-the-art theatre offers a 365-seat traditional proscenium auditorium and mezzanine with plush seats, generous leg room, and an unobstructed view of the stage.
In the neighborhood
111 South 15th Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- The Rittenhouse
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
The Academy of Music 1420 Locust Street Philadelphia, PA 19104
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Bloomsday at the Rosenbach
- The Curtis Institute of Music
- Art Star Craft Bazaar
- The PFS Roxy Theater
- The Rosenbach Museum and Library
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
2025 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Café Lutecia
- Pub & Kitchen
- Clover Market
- Alma De Cuba
- Center City District Restaurant Week
- Di Bruno Bros.
- Village Whiskey
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- View more Restuarants & Dining