Authentic city eats just steps from Historic Philadelphia
For nearly 60 years, Campo’s Deli has been serving up top-rated Philly cheesesteaks and hoagies to the hungry masses.
Located in Philadelphia’s Old City neighborhood, just three blocks from Independence Mall, Campo’s focus is crafting tasty sandwiches using quality ingredients. Each cheesestetak and hoagie comes served atop a crisp on the outside and chewy on the inside roll from the beloved Sarcone’s Bakery in South Philadelphia. Rolls come in seeded and unseeded varities.
Along with traditional Philadelphia eats, Campo’s is also known for their signature sandwiches like “The Heater,” a spicy cheesesteak topped with jalopeno cheddar and Buffalo hot sauce. Other favorites include homemade meatballs, jumbo lump crab cakes and a hot pork sandwich topped with provolone and broccoli rabe.
If you’re having a craving and can’t make it to Philadelphia, Campo’s will ship a traditional Philly meal anywhere in the country. Meals include a cheesesteak or hoagie, Herr’s Chips, a soft pretzel, Goldenberg’s Peanut Chews, Tastykake, condiments and a Philadelphia post card.
In 1947, Ambrose and Rose Campo opened up a tiny grocery and luncheonette on Market Street. Over the decades, Campo’s has established a legacy of quality and personal service.
Philly sports fans won’t go hungry, as Campo’s has additional locations in the Wells Fargo Center and Citizen’s Bank Park.
In the neighborhood
14 N. Front Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Philadelphia Segway Tours
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Omni at Independence Park
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Holiday Inn Express
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
315 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Christ Church Burial Ground
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at Penn’s Landing
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- Philly Art Experience
at Bridgette Mayer Gallery
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Once Upon a Nation
- Arch Street Friends Meeting House
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
123 Chestnut St.
(Entrance is on 2nd St.)
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Nick’s Roast Beef Bar & Grille
- LaScala’s Restaurant and Bar
- Barra Restaurant
- Night Market Old City
- The Franklin Fountain
- Radicchio Café
- Cuba Libre
- View more Restuarants & Dining