Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
Home to the “Best Sandwich in America”
When it comes to quintessential Philly sandwiches, the cheesesteak may be more famous, but the roast pork sandwich is a sleeper favorite of many. And for an authentic roast pork sandwich, there are a few places in Philadelphia that make it better than anywhere else. One of those places is DiNic’s
Located in the famous Reading Terminal Market in Center City, DiNic’s has been wowing locals and visitors alike for decades with its amazing roast pork sandwich. Then, in 2012, its roast pork sandwich was deservingly crowned “The Best Sandwich in America” by Adam Richman’s Best Sandwich in America.
And for anyone who’s ever had a roast pork sandwich at DiNic’s, you can appreciate the distinction. It is one insanely delicious sandwich.
The pork at DiNic’s is rubbed with Italian herbs and spices, roasted for five hours, then sliced thin and topped with sharp provolone and broccoli rabe. It’s a sandwich that is on a whole different level.
And now that it’s been named the best sandwich in the country, the secret is out.
In the neighborhood
21 N. Juniper Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Best Western Plus Convention Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
219 S. Sixth Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Second Bank of the United States
- Congress Hall
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- Merriam Theater
- Powel House
- Independence Hall
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- PSFS Building
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2016
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining