Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
Home to the “Best Sandwich in America”
When it comes to quintessential Philly sandwiches, the cheesesteak may be more famous, but the roast pork sandwich is a sleeper favorite of many. And for an authentic roast pork sandwich, there are a few places in Philadelphia that make it better than anywhere else. One of those places is DiNic’s
Located in the famous Reading Terminal Market in Center City, DiNic’s has been wowing locals and visitors alike for decades with its amazing roast pork sandwich. Then, in 2012, its roast pork sandwich was deservingly crowned “The Best Sandwich in America” by Adam Richman’s Best Sandwich in America.
And for anyone who’s ever had a roast pork sandwich at DiNic’s, you can appreciate the distinction. It is one insanely delicious sandwich.
The pork at DiNic’s is rubbed with Italian herbs and spices, roasted for five hours, then sliced thin and topped with sharp provolone and broccoli rabe. It’s a sandwich that is on a whole different level.
And now that it’s been named the best sandwich in the country, the secret is out.
In the neighborhood
12th and Spruce Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Segway Tours
- Holiday Inn Express
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
825 Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- National Liberty Museum
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- The Bourse
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- The Irish Memorial
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- National Constitution Center
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining