Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
Home to the “Best Sandwich in America”
When it comes to quintessential Philly sandwiches, the cheesesteak may be more famous, but the roast pork sandwich is a sleeper favorite of many. And for an authentic roast pork sandwich, there are a few places in Philadelphia that make it better than anywhere else. One of those places is DiNic’s
Located in the famous Reading Terminal Market in Center City, DiNic’s has been wowing locals and visitors alike for decades with its amazing roast pork sandwich. Then, in 2012, its roast pork sandwich was deservingly crowned “The Best Sandwich in America” by Adam Richman’s Best Sandwich in America.
And for anyone who’s ever had a roast pork sandwich at DiNic’s, you can appreciate the distinction. It is one insanely delicious sandwich.
The pork at DiNic’s is rubbed with Italian herbs and spices, roasted for five hours, then sliced thin and topped with sharp provolone and broccoli rabe. It’s a sandwich that is on a whole different level.
And now that it’s been named the best sandwich in the country, the secret is out.
In the neighborhood
237 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Holiday Inn Express
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- The Morris House Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
S. Front Street and Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- National Constitution Center
- Franklin Square
- Center City District Sips
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining