Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
Home to the “Best Sandwich in America”
When it comes to quintessential Philly sandwiches, the cheesesteak may be more famous, but the roast pork sandwich is a sleeper favorite of many. And for an authentic roast pork sandwich, there are a few places in Philadelphia that make it better than anywhere else. One of those places is DiNic’s
Located in the famous Reading Terminal Market in Center City, DiNic’s has been wowing locals and visitors alike for decades with its amazing roast pork sandwich. Then, in 2012, its roast pork sandwich was deservingly crowned “The Best Sandwich in America” by Adam Richman’s Best Sandwich in America.
And for anyone who’s ever had a roast pork sandwich at DiNic’s, you can appreciate the distinction. It is one insanely delicious sandwich.
The pork at DiNic’s is rubbed with Italian herbs and spices, roasted for five hours, then sliced thin and topped with sharp provolone and broccoli rabe. It’s a sandwich that is on a whole different level.
And now that it’s been named the best sandwich in the country, the secret is out.
- PATH: http://www.uwishunu.com/tag/dinics/feed/image/
Latest DiNic’s at Reading Terminal Market Stories from Uwishunu.com
December 31, 2012Year In Review: Uwishunu Presents The Best Of Philadelphia 2012 In Photos
August 16, 2012Philadelphia’s Sandwich Supremacy Continues: DiNic’s Roast Pork Sandwich Wins The Title Of “Best Sandwich In America”
August 14, 2012Dinic’s And John’s Roast Pork Both Up For The Title Of “Best Sandwich In America” This Wednesday, August 15 At 9 P.M. On The Travel Channel
June 6, 2012DiNic’s At Reading Terminal To Compete On Adam Richman’s “Best Sandwich In America”; Tune Into The Travel Channel At 9 P.M. Tonight
- Uwishunu covers everything fun and exciting happening in Philadelphia — read it daily for the latest on restaurants, bars, events, festivals, arts, music, hotels and more.
In the neighborhood
21 N. Juniper Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Restaurants & Dining
700 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- The Bourse
- Tria – Wine Beer & Cheese Café
- Reading Terminal Market
- Center City District Sips
- Garces Trading Company
- View more Restuarants & Dining