King of Prussia Mall
A shopper’s paradise
Boasting seven world class department stores and more than 400 stores, boutiques, and restaurants, King of Prussia has more pure retail shopping space than any other attraction in America and it features stores that cannot be found elsewhere in the region.
The Court and the Plaza at King of Prussia combine to make the largest mall on the East Coast. A veritable shopper’s paradise, the mall features eight department stores (including Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s and Macy’s), more than 40 eateries (including Morton’s and The Cheesecake Factory) and nearly 400 specialty shops (including Burberry, Apple, Louis Vutton and Sephora).
You’ll find everything you need (and probably a few things you don’t) at this one-stop shopping extravaganza. Just be sure you allot enough time in your schedule — once you get started at king of Prussia, it’s hard to stop.
King of Prussia Mall, the east coast’s premier shopping destination, is located at 160 North Gulph Road, King of Prussia, Pa. Easily accessible from Route 202, I-76, and the Pennsylvania Turnpike, King of Prussia Mall is within one mile of Valley Forge National Historic Park and the Valley Forge Convention Center.
Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Lord & Taylor, Macy’s, Sears and JCPenney.
King of Prussia offers an exciting mix of upscale retailers including: Salvatore Ferragamo, David Yurman, Tourneau, Thomas Pink, Kiehl’s, Betsey Johnson, Molton Brown, Lilly Pulitzer, Cole Haan, Lacoste, Tumi, Williams-Sonoma Home, and Sony Style.
More than 40 restaurants, including: Legal Sea Foods, Maggiano’s Little Italy, The Cheesecake Factory, Morton’s of Chicago-The Steak House, Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery, Sullivan’s Steakhouse and Zodiac Restaurant.
The official King of Prussia Mall website is the place to go before you visit the mall to make sure you don’t miss out on any amazing deals.
1. King of Prussia Mall officially opened in 1963.
2. The super-regional shopping complex houses 3 million square feet of retail space.
3. The Plaza is home to 250 stores, The Court 125, and The Pavilion 11, creating a grand total of nearly 400 fabulous stores and restaurants.
4. Parking at King of Prussia is plentiful. The mall has over 13,376 parking spaces.
5. Throughout its three centers, King of Prussia offers 11 ATM Machines.
6. King of Prussia Mall boasts 5 full-scale Court areas; Bloomingdale’s Court, Lord & Taylor Court, Macy’s Court, Nordstrom Court and JCPenney Court.
7. King of Prussia Mall, in an effort to ensure the safety of each and every shopper, has an Automated Defibrillation Device and Emergency Oxygen available at each of its three Customer Service Centers.
8. King of Prussia Mall is a popular Philadelphia tourist attraction, and tourists comprise 20% of the mall’s shoppers.
9. King of Prussia’s Web site, www.kingofprussiamall.com, offers directory assistance, a dining guide, tourism information, current event listings, online gift card purchases, style guides featuring the season’s hottest looks for you and your home, the eStyle newsletter, and more.
- PATH: http://www.uwishunu.com/tag/king-of-prussia-mall/feed/image/
Latest King of Prussia Mall Stories from Uwishunu.com
October 25, 2013Roundup: A Guide To New And Coming Soon Shops And Boutiques In The Philadelphia Region
October 2, 2013The King Of Prussia Beerfest Royale Returns This Weekend With More Than 100 Craft Beers, 50 Brewers, Two Stages Of Live Music, Food And More, Saturday, October 5
July 12, 2013Save The Date: Taste More Than 100 Craft Beers At The King Of Prussia Beerfest Royale This Fall, Score Discounted Tickets Through August 2
October 25, 2012Tonight Picks: Academy Of Music’s Monster Ball, Opening Night Of Freud’s Last Session At The Arden Theatre, Oktoberfest Happy Hour At Brauhaus Schmitz, Whiskey Festival, PAFA After Dark And More
October 23, 2012Longchamp At King Of Prussia Teams Up With InStyle Magazine For A “More Is More” Event, Thursday, October 25
- Uwishunu covers everything fun and exciting happening in Philadelphia — read it daily for the latest on restaurants, bars, events, festivals, arts, music, hotels and more.