Mitchell and Ness
Philadelphia’s oldest sports apparel company
Philadelphia-based Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Co. has developed a major following creating and selling authentic, vintage-inspired sports apparel for over 100 years.
The multi-million-dollar company has established itself as the world’s leader in licensed reproductions of MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL and NCAA uniforms and merchandise. The brand has imprinted itself on pop culture, with a celebrity following including P. Diddy, Jay-Z and more.
Mitchell & Ness’ flagship store in Philadelphia at 1201 Chestnut Street is your go-to location for incredible sports merchandise.
The Center City location features a two-floors and sports merchandise and memorabilia and an 800-square-foot showroom complete with hardwood basketball court flooring.
On the ground floor, customers will find 2000-square-feet of authentic jerseys, t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, hats and more.
Established as a golf and tennis company in 1904, Mitchell & Ness Sporting Goods began providing uniforms for the Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies and Athletics as early as 1933. In the 1980s, Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Company was founded to provide top-quality, authentic, throwback jerseys.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
Pennsylvania Convention Center
1101 Arch St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The China Gate
- Masonic Temple
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- PSFS Building
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
1009 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Reading Terminal Market
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Capital Grille
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- 10 Arts Bistro & Lounge
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- View more Restuarants & Dining