Mitchell and Ness
Philadelphia’s oldest sports apparel company
Philadelphia-based Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Co. has developed a major following creating and selling authentic, vintage-inspired sports apparel for over 100 years.
The multi-million-dollar company has established itself as the world’s leader in licensed reproductions of MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL and NCAA uniforms and merchandise. The brand has imprinted itself on pop culture, with a celebrity following including P. Diddy, Jay-Z and more.
Mitchell & Ness’ flagship store in Philadelphia at 1201 Chestnut Street is your go-to location for incredible sports merchandise.
The Center City location features a two-floors and sports merchandise and memorabilia and an 800-square-foot showroom complete with hardwood basketball court flooring.
On the ground floor, customers will find 2000-square-feet of authentic jerseys, t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, hats and more.
Established as a golf and tennis company in 1904, Mitchell & Ness Sporting Goods began providing uniforms for the Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies and Athletics as early as 1933. In the 1980s, Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Company was founded to provide top-quality, authentic, throwback jerseys.
In the neighborhood
21 N. Juniper Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
One North Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Radio One Music & Entertainment Conference
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- Chinese Friendship Gate
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- City Hall
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- Center for Architecture
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining