Mitchell and Ness
Philadelphia’s oldest sports apparel company
Philadelphia-based Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Co. has developed a major following creating and selling authentic, vintage-inspired sports apparel for over 100 years.
The multi-million-dollar company has established itself as the world’s leader in licensed reproductions of MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL and NCAA uniforms and merchandise. The brand has imprinted itself on pop culture, with a celebrity following including P. Diddy, Jay-Z and more.
Mitchell & Ness’ flagship store in Philadelphia at 1201 Chestnut Street is your go-to location for incredible sports merchandise.
The Center City location features a two-floors and sports merchandise and memorabilia and an 800-square-foot showroom complete with hardwood basketball court flooring.
On the ground floor, customers will find 2000-square-feet of authentic jerseys, t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, hats and more.
Established as a golf and tennis company in 1904, Mitchell & Ness Sporting Goods began providing uniforms for the Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies and Athletics as early as 1933. In the 1980s, Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Company was founded to provide top-quality, authentic, throwback jerseys.
In the neighborhood
1200 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
480 S. Broad Street Suzanne Roberts Theatre Philadelphia, PA 19146
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Rustic Music
- The Academy of Music
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Lantern Theater Company
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
N. 12th St. and Filbert St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- 10 Arts Bistro & Lounge
- Banana Leaf
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Bank & Bourbon
- McCormick and Schmick’s
- Capital Grille
- View more Restuarants & Dining