Mitchell and Ness
Philadelphia’s oldest sports apparel company
Philadelphia-based Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Co. has developed a major following creating and selling authentic, vintage-inspired sports apparel for over 100 years.
The multi-million-dollar company has established itself as the world’s leader in licensed reproductions of MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL and NCAA uniforms and merchandise. The brand has imprinted itself on pop culture, with a celebrity following including P. Diddy, Jay-Z and more.
Mitchell & Ness’ flagship store in Philadelphia at 1201 Chestnut Street is your go-to location for incredible sports merchandise.
The Center City location features a two-floors and sports merchandise and memorabilia and an 800-square-foot showroom complete with hardwood basketball court flooring.
On the ground floor, customers will find 2000-square-feet of authentic jerseys, t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, hats and more.
Established as a golf and tennis company in 1904, Mitchell & Ness Sporting Goods began providing uniforms for the Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies and Athletics as early as 1933. In the 1980s, Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Company was founded to provide top-quality, authentic, throwback jerseys.
In the neighborhood
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
10th and Ludlow Streets St. Stephen’s Theater Philadelphia, PA 19105
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Rustic Music
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- Merriam Theater
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
1010 Cherry Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Bank & Bourbon
- McCormick and Schmick’s
- Banana Leaf
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- View more Restuarants & Dining