Mitchell and Ness
Philadelphia’s oldest sports apparel company
Philadelphia-based Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Co. has developed a major following creating and selling authentic, vintage-inspired sports apparel for over 100 years.
The multi-million-dollar company has established itself as the world’s leader in licensed reproductions of MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL and NCAA uniforms and merchandise. The brand has imprinted itself on pop culture, with a celebrity following including P. Diddy, Jay-Z and more.
Mitchell & Ness’ flagship store in Philadelphia at 1201 Chestnut Street is your go-to location for incredible sports merchandise.
The Center City location features a two-floors and sports merchandise and memorabilia and an 800-square-foot showroom complete with hardwood basketball court flooring.
On the ground floor, customers will find 2000-square-feet of authentic jerseys, t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, hats and more.
Established as a golf and tennis company in 1904, Mitchell & Ness Sporting Goods began providing uniforms for the Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies and Athletics as early as 1933. In the 1980s, Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Company was founded to provide top-quality, authentic, throwback jerseys.
In the neighborhood
10 Avenue of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
9th and Walnut Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- Walnut Street Theatre
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- The Academy of Music
- Rustic Music
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
N. 12th St. and Filbert St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- McCormick and Schmick’s
- Bank & Bourbon
- Capital Grille
- Reading Terminal Market
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- View more Restuarants & Dining