Mitchell and Ness
Philadelphia’s oldest sports apparel company
Philadelphia-based Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Co. has developed a major following creating and selling authentic, vintage-inspired sports apparel for over 100 years.
The multi-million-dollar company has established itself as the world’s leader in licensed reproductions of MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL and NCAA uniforms and merchandise. The brand has imprinted itself on pop culture, with a celebrity following including P. Diddy, Jay-Z and more.
Mitchell & Ness’ flagship store in Philadelphia at 1201 Chestnut Street is your go-to location for incredible sports merchandise.
The Center City location features a two-floors and sports merchandise and memorabilia and an 800-square-foot showroom complete with hardwood basketball court flooring.
On the ground floor, customers will find 2000-square-feet of authentic jerseys, t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, hats and more.
Established as a golf and tennis company in 1904, Mitchell & Ness Sporting Goods began providing uniforms for the Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies and Athletics as early as 1933. In the 1980s, Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Company was founded to provide top-quality, authentic, throwback jerseys.
In the neighborhood
10 Avenue of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Restaurants & Dining
1225 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Capogiro Gelato Artisans
- Day of The Dead Festival and Parade
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Percy Street Barbecue
- Fratelli’s Italian Bistro
- View more Restuarants & Dining