Mitchell and Ness
Philadelphia’s oldest sports apparel company
Philadelphia-based Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Co. has developed a major following creating and selling authentic, vintage-inspired sports apparel for over 100 years.
The multi-million-dollar company has established itself as the world’s leader in licensed reproductions of MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL and NCAA uniforms and merchandise. The brand has imprinted itself on pop culture, with a celebrity following including P. Diddy, Jay-Z and more.
Mitchell & Ness’ flagship store in Philadelphia at 1201 Chestnut Street is your go-to location for incredible sports merchandise.
The Center City location features a two-floors and sports merchandise and memorabilia and an 800-square-foot showroom complete with hardwood basketball court flooring.
On the ground floor, customers will find 2000-square-feet of authentic jerseys, t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, hats and more.
Established as a golf and tennis company in 1904, Mitchell & Ness Sporting Goods began providing uniforms for the Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies and Athletics as early as 1933. In the 1980s, Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Company was founded to provide top-quality, authentic, throwback jerseys.
In the neighborhood
1301 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Sixth and Walnut Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- Rustic Music
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Lantern Theater Company
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2015
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Arch Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Fratelli’s Italian Bistro
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Bank & Bourbon
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- McCormick and Schmick’s
- View more Restuarants & Dining