The Shops at the Bellevue
Luxury shopping on the Avenue of the Arts
Located on the ground floor of the Bellevue, the historic building standing tall along the Avenue of the Arts, the Shops at the Bellevue offer luxury shopping destinations befitting their location.
Begin your shopping excursion with upscale clothing at Nicole Miller and Polo Ralph Lauren. Then browse through Williams-Sonoma to bring sophisticated charm to your kitchen. And whether you have a reason to or not, spoil yourself with a shiny present from Tiffany & Co.
If you need a breather from all the fabulous shopping, head downstairs to the Bellevue Eatery and refresh with a quick meal. Choose from a wide variety of dishes including salads, sandwiches and international cuisine.
The Shops at the Bellevue also feature several upscale restaurants. Bliss offers contemporary American cuisine and is perfect for a power lunch for pre-theater meal. The Palm Restaurant is a renowned, yet comfortable, steakhouse.
Tavern on Broad is an upbeat pub, perfect for grabbing a cold beer and elevated pub grub. XIX (Nineteen), located on the 19th floor of the Hyatt, is simply one of the most exquisite restaurants in Philadelphia.
To learn more about the Shops at the Bellevue, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
99 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Rittenhouse
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Inn at the Union League
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- ROOST Apartment Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Broad and Spruce streets Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Merriam Theater
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- Bloomsday at the Rosenbach
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- City Hall
- Center City District Sips
- The Academy of Vocal Arts
- Plays and Players Theater
- Concerts in the Park – Rittenhouse Square Summer Concert Series
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining