The Shops at the Bellevue
Luxury shopping on the Avenue of the Arts
Located on the ground floor of the Bellevue, the historic building standing tall along the Avenue of the Arts, the Shops at the Bellevue offer luxury shopping destinations befitting their location.
Begin your shopping excursion with upscale clothing at Nicole Miller and Polo Ralph Lauren. Then browse through Williams-Sonoma to bring sophisticated charm to your kitchen. And whether you have a reason to or not, spoil yourself with a shiny present from Tiffany & Co.
If you need a breather from all the fabulous shopping, head downstairs to the Bellevue Eatery and refresh with a quick meal. Choose from a wide variety of dishes including salads, sandwiches and international cuisine.
The Shops at the Bellevue also feature several upscale restaurants. Bliss offers contemporary American cuisine and is perfect for a power lunch for pre-theater meal. The Palm Restaurant is a renowned, yet comfortable, steakhouse.
Tavern on Broad is an upbeat pub, perfect for grabbing a cold beer and elevated pub grub. XIX (Nineteen), located on the 19th floor of the Hyatt, is simply one of the most exquisite restaurants in Philadelphia.
To learn more about the Shops at the Bellevue, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1800 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- The Rittenhouse
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- ROOST Apartment Hotel
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Latham Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
8th and Locust Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- Philly Art Experience
at Bridgette Mayer Gallery
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- Rustic Music
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- The Wilma Theater
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
611 S. 7th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Garces Trading Company
- Capogiro Gelato Artisans
- Midtown Village Fall Festival
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- Green Eggs Cafe – Midtown Village
- Talula’s Daily
- Day of The Dead Festival and Parade
- Franklin Flea
- View more Restuarants & Dining