Historic home of Penn football
Operational since the turn of the 20th century, Franklin Field is a nearly 53,000-seat stadium best-known as the home of Penn football and the host of the annual international Penn Relays gathering.
Franklin Field is the oldest two-tiered stadium in the country with a seating capacity of approximately 52,000. The Penn Relays, the oldest organized relay competition in the United States (it began in 1895), is held every year in April. The Relays bring together the best track and field athletes from high schools and colleges worldwide.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
2929 Arch St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Penne Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Landmark Americana
- White Dog Cafe
- Night Market – Lancaster Avenue
- Han Dynasty
- The Porch at 30th Street Station
- Artisserie Chocolate Cafe
- Baltimore Avenue Dollar Stroll
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions