Ghost Tours of Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s most unusual nighttime attraction
Limited availability in January and February, Friday and Saturday evenings in March and nightly, April through October.
Click here for the complete schedule and booking information.
In the mood for something truly spooky? Try one of Philadelphia’s candlelit walking tours of America’s most historic and haunted cities, where enchanting tour guides will lead you through Independence Hall and Washington Square to show you the haunted spots of Philadelphia.
Hear chilling tales of Benedict Arnold and other Founding Fathers that may have you looking over your shoulder as you cruise through Society Hill. Discover what may be lurking behind the shadows of America’s most haunted city!
The 90 minute tour is offered evenings at 7:30 pm March through November. October tours are also offered at 9:30 on Fridays, Saturdays and Halloween. Reservations are required.
An “Electric” Presence
Benjamin Franklin, who recently turned 300, is said to still roam the streets of Old City. The Ghost Tour will visit several of his old haunts, as well as St. Peter’s Cemetery, known to be the most haunted site in the city.
Buy Tickets In Advance
Tickets for the Ghost Tours of Philadelphia are available online or at the Independence Visitor Center. Click the button below to purchase tickets online.
In the neighborhood
14 N. Front Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- The Morris House Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
235 N. 4th Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Liberty 360 3-D Show
at the PECO Theater
- 2014 Fringe Festival
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- National Constitution Center
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining