Save on Philadelphia’s most popular attractions
Whether you zip through a place or linger to read every caption, Philadelphia’s landmarks in American history and more contemporary, city-wise offerings give you plenty to learn and explore.
The Philadelphia CityPASS is your ticket to discover our founding fathers’ passion for freedom at the National Constitution Center, walk through a giant heart at The Franklin and mingle with exotic wildlife at the Adventure Aquarium and Philadelphia Zoo. And that’s only the half of it.
Save 46% off the combined admission to five of Philadelphia’s must-see attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS. You’ll skip most ticket lines, too.
CityPASS ticket booklets are valid for nine days beginning with the first day of use. Cost: adult, $62 (value $112.20); child (2-12), $39 (value $79.28).
Attractions included with the Philadelphia CityPASS:
- The Franklin Institute
- Adventure Aquarium
- Philadelphia Trolley Works & The Big Bus Company
- Philadelphia Zoo or National Constitution Center
- Eastern State Penitentiary OR Please Touch Museum
You can purchase CityPASS at any of the participating CityPASS attractions, the Independence Visitor Center or online using the button below.
In the neighborhood
201 S. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Philadelphia Segway Tours
- Omni at Independence Park
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
321 S. 4th Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Liberty Bell Center
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- United States Mint
- Constitution Day
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Once Upon a Nation
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining