Save on Philadelphia’s most popular attractions
Whether you zip through a place or linger to read every caption, Philadelphia’s landmarks in American history and more contemporary, city-wise offerings give you plenty to learn and explore.
The Philadelphia CityPASS is your ticket to discover our founding fathers’ passion for freedom at the National Constitution Center, walk through a giant heart at The Franklin and mingle with exotic wildlife at the Adventure Aquarium and Philadelphia Zoo. And that’s only the half of it.
Save 46% off the combined admission to five of Philadelphia’s must-see attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS. You’ll skip most ticket lines, too.
CityPASS ticket booklets are valid for nine days beginning with the first day of use. Cost: adult, $62 (value $112.20); child (2-12), $39 (value $79.28).
Attractions included with the Philadelphia CityPASS:
- The Franklin Institute
- Adventure Aquarium
- Philadelphia Trolley Works & The Big Bus Company
- Philadelphia Zoo or National Constitution Center
- Eastern State Penitentiary OR Please Touch Museum
You can purchase CityPASS at any of the participating CityPASS attractions, the Independence Visitor Center or online using the button below.
In the neighborhood
14 N. Front Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Omni at Independence Park
- Philadelphia Segway Tours
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Holiday Inn Express
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
6th and Race Streets (Locations vary for each attraction) Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- United States Mint
- The Physick House
- Constitution Day
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- The Liberty Bell Center
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining