Save on Philadelphia’s most popular attractions
Whether you zip through a place or linger to read every caption, Philadelphia’s landmarks in American history and more contemporary, city-wide offerings give you plenty to learn and explore.
The Philadelphia CityPASS is your ticket to discover our Founding Fathers’ passion for freedom at the National Constitution Center, walk through a giant heart at The Franklin Institute and mingle with exotic wildlife at the Adventure Aquarium and Philadelphia Zoo. And that’s only the half of it.
Save 47% on the combined admission to five of Philadelphia’s must-see attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS. You’ll skip most ticket lines, too.
CityPASS ticket booklets are valid for nine days beginning with the first day of use. Cost: adult, $62 (value $116.72); child (2-12), $39 (value $81.23).
Attractions included with the Philadelphia CityPASS
The following attractions are available with the Philadelphia CityPASS:
- The Franklin Institute
- Adventure Aquarium
- Philadelphia Trolley Works & The Big Bus Company
- Philadelphia Zoo OR National Constitution Center
- Eastern State Penitentiary OR Please Touch Museum
You can purchase CityPASS at any of the participating CityPASS attractions, the Independence Visitor Center or online using the button below.
In the neighborhood
100 N. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- The Franklin Hotel at Independence Park
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Penn’s View Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
600 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Liberty Bell Center
- United States Mint
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- Once Upon a Nation
- National Constitution Center
- Independence After Hours
- Dream Garden
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining