Save on Philadelphia’s most popular attractions
Whether you zip through a place or linger to read every caption, Philadelphia’s landmarks in American history and more contemporary, city-wise offerings give you plenty to learn and explore.
The Philadelphia CityPASS is your ticket to discover our founding fathers’ passion for freedom at the National Constitution Center, walk through a giant heart at The Franklin and mingle with exotic wildlife at the Adventure Aquarium and Philadelphia Zoo. And that’s only the half of it.
Save 45% off the combined admission to five of Philadelphia’s must-see attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS. You’ll skip most ticket lines, too.
CityPASS ticket booklets are valid for nine days beginning with the first day of use. Cost: adult, $62 (value $112.20); child (2-12), $39 (value $79.28).
Attractions included with the Philadelphia CityPASS:
- The Franklin Institute
- Adventure Aquarium
- Philadelphia Trolley Works & The Big Bus Company
- Philadelphia Zoo or National Constitution Center
- Eastern State Penitentiary OR Please Touch Museum
You can purchase CityPASS at any of the participating CityPASS attractions, the Independence Visitor Center or online using the button below.
In the neighborhood
201 S. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- The Morris House Hotel
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Omni at Independence Park
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
6th and Race Streets (Locations vary for each attraction) Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Fireman’s Hall
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- Independence After Hours
- The Betsy Ross House
- American Philosophical Society Museum
- The Liberty Bell Center
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- The Physick House
- Franklin Square
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining