Save on Philadelphia’s most popular attractions
Whether you zip through a place or linger to read every caption, Philadelphia’s landmarks in American history and more contemporary, city-wise offerings give you plenty to learn and explore.
The Philadelphia CityPASS is your ticket to discover our founding fathers’ passion for freedom at the National Constitution Center, walk through a giant heart at The Franklin and mingle with exotic wildlife at the Adventure Aquarium and Philadelphia Zoo. And that’s only the half of it.
Save 46% off the combined admission to five of Philadelphia’s must-see attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS. You’ll skip most ticket lines, too.
CityPASS ticket booklets are valid for nine days beginning with the first day of use. Cost: adult, $62 (value $112.20); child (2-12), $39 (value $79.28).
Attractions included with the Philadelphia CityPASS:
- The Franklin Institute
- Adventure Aquarium
- Philadelphia Trolley Works & The Big Bus Company
- Philadelphia Zoo or National Constitution Center
- Eastern State Penitentiary OR Please Touch Museum
You can purchase CityPASS at any of the participating CityPASS attractions, the Independence Visitor Center or online using the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
N 19th Street at Logan Square Logan Square Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Three-Way Piece Number 1: Points
- Dinosaurs Unearthed at the
Academy of Natural Sciences
- Patrick Kelly: Runway of Love
at the Perelman Building
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- Aero Memorial
- Art in the Open
- Made In America Music Festival
- Sister Cities Park
- The Barnes Foundation
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
121 N. Columbus Boulevard
The Great Plaza at Penn's Landing
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Night Out Restaurant Week
- Super Scooper “All-You-Can-Eat”
Ice Cream Festival
- Shank’s Original
- Spruce Street Harbor Park
- Keating’s River Grill
- Camden Waterfront Freedom Festival
- Morgan’s Pier
- View more Restuarants & Dining