Save on Philadelphia’s most popular attractions
Whether you zip through a place or linger to read every caption, Philadelphia’s landmarks in American history and more contemporary, city-wise offerings give you plenty to learn and explore.
The Philadelphia CityPASS is your ticket to discover our founding fathers’ passion for freedom at the National Constitution Center, walk through a giant heart at The Franklin and mingle with exotic wildlife at the Adventure Aquarium and Philadelphia Zoo. And that’s only the half of it.
Save 44% off the combined admission to five of Philadelphia’s must-see attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS. You’ll skip most ticket lines, too.
CityPASS ticket booklets are valid for nine days beginning with the first day of use. Cost: adult, $59 (value $106.20); child (2-12), $39 (value $75.71).
Attractions included with the Philadelphia CityPASS:
- The Franklin Institute
- Adventure Aquarium
- Philadelphia Trolley Works & The Big Bus Company
- Philadelphia Zoo or National Constitution Center
- Eastern State Penitentiary OR Please Touch Museum
You can purchase CityPASS at any of the participating CityPASS attractions, the Independence Visitor Center, or at www.citypass.com/city/philadelphia.
In the neighborhood
201 S. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Omni at Independence Park
- The Morris House Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
600 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Merchant’s Exchange
- Battleship New Jersey
- Independence Hall
- Independence Visitor Center
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- Bulletin Building
- Independence National Historical Park
- Congress Hall
- Elfreth’s Alley
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining