Save on Philadelphia’s most popular attractions
Whether you zip through a place or linger to read every caption, Philadelphia’s landmarks in American history and more contemporary, city-wise offerings give you plenty to learn and explore.
The Philadelphia CityPASS is your ticket to discover our founding fathers’ passion for freedom at the National Constitution Center, walk through a giant heart at The Franklin and mingle with exotic wildlife at the Adventure Aquarium and Philadelphia Zoo. And that’s only the half of it.
Save 46% off the combined admission to five of Philadelphia’s must-see attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS. You’ll skip most ticket lines, too.
CityPASS ticket booklets are valid for nine days beginning with the first day of use. Cost: adult, $62 (value $112.20); child (2-12), $39 (value $79.28).
Attractions included with the Philadelphia CityPASS:
- The Franklin Institute
- Adventure Aquarium
- Philadelphia Trolley Works & The Big Bus Company
- Philadelphia Zoo or National Constitution Center
- Eastern State Penitentiary OR Please Touch Museum
You can purchase CityPASS at any of the participating CityPASS attractions, the Independence Visitor Center or online using the button below.
In the neighborhood
225 S. 8th Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Omni at Independence Park
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
412 Pine Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Penn’s Landing
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- The Betsy Ross House
- The Bourse
- American Philosophical Society Museum
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Independence Visitor Center
- Franklin Square
- Fireman’s Hall
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining