Save on Philadelphia’s most popular attractions
Whether you zip through a place or linger to read every caption, Philadelphia’s landmarks in American history and more contemporary, city-wide offerings give you plenty to learn and explore.
The Philadelphia CityPASS is your ticket to discover our Founding Fathers’ passion for freedom at the National Constitution Center, walk through a giant heart at The Franklin Institute and mingle with exotic wildlife at the Adventure Aquarium and Philadelphia Zoo. And that’s only the half of it.
Save 47% on the combined admission to five of Philadelphia’s must-see attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS. You’ll skip most ticket lines, too.
CityPASS ticket booklets are valid for nine days beginning with the first day of use. Cost: adult, $62 (value $116.72); child (2-12), $39 (value $81.23).
Attractions included with the Philadelphia CityPASS
The following attractions are available with the Philadelphia CityPASS:
- The Franklin Institute
- Adventure Aquarium
- Philadelphia Trolley Works & The Big Bus Company
- Philadelphia Zoo OR National Constitution Center
- Eastern State Penitentiary OR Please Touch Museum
You can purchase CityPASS at any of the participating CityPASS attractions, the Independence Visitor Center or online using the button below.
In the neighborhood
225 S. 8th Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
420 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Museum at the Chemical Heritage Foundation
- Philadelphia Orchestra
Free Neighborhood Concert Series
- Independence Hall
- Benjamin Franklin Museum
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Race Street Pier
- Arch Street Friends Meeting House
- New Hall Military Museum
- The Liberty Bell Center
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining