See the skyline from the Delaware River
A 12-minute scenic river tour gives you the opportunity to see sensational views of waterfront highlights and the City of Philadelphia’s spectacular skyline, all while floating down the impressive Delaware River.
The Ferry operates Saturdays and Sundays in May and September, and seven days a week between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
2011 Season regular hours are 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with departures from Philadelphia every hour on the hour beginning at 10:00 a.m. Departures from Camden are every hour on the half hour beginning at 9:30 a.m.
Tickets are available at the Penn’s Landing ferry terminal (Philadelphia) or Wiggins Park ferry terminal (Camden). The Ferry is wheelchair accessible.
Note: The 2011 Season ends on September 30.
In the neighborhood
433 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Morris House Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
317 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Arden Theatre Company
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Mechanics’ National Bank
- Independence Visitor Center
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- The Powel House
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining