See the skyline from the Delaware River
A 12-minute scenic river tour gives you the opportunity to see sensational views of waterfront highlights and the City of Philadelphia’s spectacular skyline, all while floating down the impressive Delaware River.
The Ferry operates Saturdays and Sundays in May and September, and seven days a week between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
2011 Season regular hours are 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with departures from Philadelphia every hour on the hour beginning at 10:00 a.m. Departures from Camden are every hour on the half hour beginning at 9:30 a.m.
Tickets are available at the Penn’s Landing ferry terminal (Philadelphia) or Wiggins Park ferry terminal (Camden). The Ferry is wheelchair accessible.
Note: The 2011 Season ends on September 30.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
525 Arch Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19106
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- The Bishop White House
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- 2014 Fringe Festival
- Philadelphia CityPASS
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Independence National Historical Park
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining