See the skyline from the Delaware River
A 12-minute scenic river tour gives you the opportunity to see sensational views of waterfront highlights and the City of Philadelphia’s spectacular skyline, all while floating down the impressive Delaware River.
The Ferry operates Saturdays and Sundays in May and September, and seven days a week between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
2011 Season regular hours are 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with departures from Philadelphia every hour on the hour beginning at 10:00 a.m. Departures from Camden are every hour on the half hour beginning at 9:30 a.m.
Tickets are available at the Penn’s Landing ferry terminal (Philadelphia) or Wiggins Park ferry terminal (Camden). The Ferry is wheelchair accessible.
Note: The 2011 Season ends on September 30.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
101 Columbus Boulevard Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Physick House
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Dream Garden
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Powel House
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Theater of the Living Arts (TLA)
- Presbyterian Historical Society Library & Collections
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining