See the skyline from the Delaware River
A 12-minute scenic river tour gives you the opportunity to see sensational views of waterfront highlights and the City of Philadelphia’s spectacular skyline, all while floating down the impressive Delaware River.
The Ferry operates Saturdays and Sundays in May and September, and seven days a week between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
2011 Season regular hours are 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with departures from Philadelphia every hour on the hour beginning at 10:00 a.m. Departures from Camden are every hour on the half hour beginning at 9:30 a.m.
Tickets are available at the Penn’s Landing ferry terminal (Philadelphia) or Wiggins Park ferry terminal (Camden). The Ferry is wheelchair accessible.
Note: The 2011 Season ends on September 30.
In the neighborhood
100 N. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- The Franklin Hotel
at Independence Park
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- The Morris House Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Best Western Plus: Independence Park Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
419 S. Sixth Street Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Philadelphia CityPASS
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- The African American Museum
- Independence Visitor Center
- Christ Church
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Stratus Lounge
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Independence Hall
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining