See the skyline from the Delaware River
A 12-minute scenic river tour gives you the opportunity to see sensational views of waterfront highlights and the City of Philadelphia’s spectacular skyline, all while floating down the impressive Delaware River.
The Ferry operates Saturdays and Sundays in May and September, and seven days a week between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
2011 Season regular hours are 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with departures from Philadelphia every hour on the hour beginning at 10:00 a.m. Departures from Camden are every hour on the half hour beginning at 9:30 a.m.
Tickets are available at the Penn’s Landing ferry terminal (Philadelphia) or Wiggins Park ferry terminal (Camden). The Ferry is wheelchair accessible.
Note: The 2011 Season ends on September 30.
In the neighborhood
401 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Holiday Inn Express
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
321 S. 4th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- Polish American Cultural Center
- Merchant’s Exchange
- Penn’s Landing
- Presbyterian Historical Society Library & Collections
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at Penn’s Landing
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining