Spirit of Philadelphia
Cruise the Delaware River in style
For three decades, the Spirit of Philadelphia has provided a unique combination of dining, dancing, entertainment and incredible skyline views on the Delaware River. Operating year-round from Penn’s Landing, Spirit of Philadelphia offers lunch, dinner, moonlight and special cruises.
While aboard the Spirit of Philadelphia, enjoy contemporary food stations and unparalleled views of Philadelphia’s skyline set to a lively soundtrack of Top 40 hits and old school favorites.
Whether you are celebrating a special occasion, a romantic night out or looking for a new adventure, Spirit Cruises are a great way experience Philadelphia.
Guests can can also book a cruise aboard the Freedom Elite, the Spirit’s sister ship and Philadelphia’s most exclusive private yacht.
An amazing backdrop for any event, the Freedom Elite features fine cuisine, exceptional service and sensational views from the historic Delaware River. You can customize everything on the Freedom Elite to meet the needs of your perfect event.
For more tour information and to purchase tickets, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
101 Columbus Boulevard Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- Mother Bethel AME Church Bicentennial Celebration Series
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Theater of the Living Arts (TLA)
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Old Man, Young Man, the Future
- Summer Concert Series
at Penn’s Landing
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining