This spring, the popular Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package includes not only its signature feature—free onsite hotel parking—but a variety of other perks highlighting Philly’s thriving food scene. Available at 47 participating hotels, the spring package offers coupons and gift cards for top dining establishments, as well as free hotel parking and $10 towards a Lyft ride, for a combined added value of $195. The package is bookable now at visitphilly.com/overnight for stays beginning March 5 through June 15, 2018.
“Great food means great visits,” said Meryl Levitz, president and CEO, VISIT PHILADELPHIA®. “With the Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package Spring Getaway perks, visitors get an authentic taste of Philly’s delicious and diverse dining scene.”
Package Perks In Detail:
The Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package, responsible for an impactful 16,000-plus room nights in 2017, is available for a one- or two-night stay at 47 Philadelphia hotels. The spring deal is redeemable March 5 through June 15, 2018 and includes:
- Free onsite hotel parking (up to a $100 value for two nights)
- Up to $10 toward Lyft rides for new and existing riders
- Up to $85 in foodie perks, including a Campo’s coupon good for any cheesesteak and three $25 restaurant gift cards to:
- CHeU Noodle Restaurants: Ben Puchowitz and Shawn Darragh’s three popular restaurants—Washington Square West’s CHeU Noodle Bar, South Philly’s Bing Bing Dim Sum and CHeU Fishtown—serve inventive, accessible takes on dumplings, bao buns, ramen and more. Guests receive a $25 gift card (alcohol, tax and gratuity included) good for all three spots.
- R2L: Forty-mile views create a grand atmosphere in chef Daniel Stern’s ultra-modern dining room, where American cuisine is served 500 feet above Center City. The $25 gift card is good for one visit, alcohol, tax and gratuity included.
- We love 13th Street: Dining gems from chef Marcie Turney and Valerie Safran dot Midtown Village’s vibrant food corridor, South 13th Street. This $25 gift card (alcohol, tax and gratuity included) is good for use at Barbuzzo, Bud & Marilyn’s, Jamonera, Little Nonna’s and Lolita.
VISIT PHILADELPHIA® is our name and our mission. As the region’s official tourism marketing agency, we build Greater Philadelphia’s image, drive visitation and boost the economy.
On Greater Philadelphia’s official visitor website and blog, visitphilly.com and uwishunu.com, visitors can explore things to do, upcoming events, themed itineraries and hotel packages. Compelling photography and videos, interactive maps and detailed visitor information make the sites effective trip-planning tools. Along with Visit Philly social media channels, the online platforms communicate directly with consumers. Travelers can also call and stop into the Independence Visitor Center for additional information and tickets.