This Valentine’s Day, Philadelphia hotels are tempting couples to stay over with clever, classic—and always romantic—overnight packages. The City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection is beloved year-round for its LOVE and AMOR sculptures, The Giant Heart at The Franklin Institute and endless tables for two. This time of year, the city’s acclaimed accommodations up the Philly love. (For more, great Philadelphia hotel packages—that always include free overnight parking onsite and other perks—go to visitphilly.com/overnight.)
Hotel Packages for Valentines:
- AKA University City – Atop the shining Cira Centre South, couples who’ve booked a one- or two-bedroom suite with the “Love is in the Air” package will receive a treat upon arrival, pre-dinner cocktail service (in-suite) and two spa robes—monograms optional. They’ll also have exclusive access to Level 28, the top floor lounge with an indoor infinity pool, private cinema, and pop-up photo spots for selfies with the skyline in the background. 2929 Walnut Street, (215) 372-9000, stayaka.com
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City – There’s a “Romance Package” available every day of the year at this hotel in the heart of Center City, with sparkling wine or cider upon arrival and breakfast for two at the restaurant. Ongoing. 1100 Arch Street, (215) 923-0100, hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com
- Sofitel Philadelphia – This French spot offers a hint of Paris, the City of Lovers, in the City of Brotherly Love with their “Magnifique Romance” package, which provides complimentary breakfast, a bottle of Champagne and a free romantic gift per stay (which can last until 4 p.m. with late checkout). February 11-18, 2018 & weekends throughout 2018. 120 S. 17th Street, (215) 569-8300, sofitel-philadelphia.com
- Hyatt at The Bellevue – Sparkling wine and a chocolate treat will be delivered to any room occupied by bookers of the historic Hyatt at The Bellevue’s “Romance Package.” The next day, there’s breakfast for two in elegant XIX (Nineteen), whose wide French doors frame impressive views of the city. (Non-alcoholic beverage option upon request). February 2018. 200 S. Broad Street, (215) 893-1234, philadelphiabellevue.hyatt.com
- The Independent Hotel – The “Cultured Romantic” package at this Washington Square West boutique operation puts a cultural spin on a romantic gesture with two, two-day passes to the Philadelphia Museum of Art, which includes access to the Rodin Museum and exhibition featuring The Kiss. The package includes parking, a bottle of sparkling wine and chocolates. February 2018. 1234 Locust Street, (215) 772-1440, theindependenthotel.com
- The Logan Hotel, Philadelphia’s Hotel – Overlooking the beautifully redesigned square from which it takes its name, The Logan has combined overnight suite accommodations, valet parking for one vehicle, a $50 food and beverage credit and late checkout (until 2 p.m.) to create “The Logan Suite Life.” February 2018. 1 Logan Square, (215) 963-1500, theloganhotel.com
- The Rittenhouse – Luxury pampering is the theme for the Rittenhouse’s “Romance Package,” from the elegant accommodations in the city’s toniest neighborhood to chocolate-covered strawberries, a split of Champagne and a $100 dining credit. February 2018. 210 W. Rittenhouse Square, (215) 546-9000, rittenhousehotel.com
- The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia – A domed marble lobby is the dramatic entry to a romantic night at this hotel offering three cupid combos. 10 Avenue Of The Arts, (215) 523-8000, ritzcarlton.com/Philadelphia
- “Ultimate Love” consists of a deluxe room, house-made chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of Prosecco. February 2018.
- “Love Getaway,” features a superior room, two passes to the Rothman Ice Rink at nearby Dilworth Park and a box of locally-made MECHA aphrodisiac artisan chocolates. February 1-25, 2018.
- “Taste of Love,” offer the ultimate splurge of a suite, three-course chef’s table-style dinner for two and a bottle of Prosecco. (Nonrefundable.) February 2018.
- The Rodeway Inn – An early check-in and late (1 p.m.) checkout bookend a suite stay that begins when guests discover a rose petal heart adorning their bed and a bottle of wine chilling in the refrigerator. Also romantic: This holiday’s proximity to the many charming restaurants of Midtown Village. Through February 14, 2018. 1208 Walnut Street, (215) 546-7000, rodewayinncc.com
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel – Nestled at the edge of Philadelphia’s Historic District, this relaxing getaway invites couples to escape for a romantic evening or to stay the whole weekend with their “Romance Package.” The latter choice includes a full American breakfast for two each morning, chocolate-covered strawberries or fruit and sparkling wine and a late (4 p.m.) checkout, based on availability. Ongoing. 1 Dock Street, (215) 238-6000, sheratonphiladelphiasocietyhill.com
- Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square – The “Art of Romance” package paints an amorous scene, with sparkling wine or cider and a plate of chocolate-covered strawberries delivered to your room, breakfast in bed the next morning (up to $25) and a late (2 p.m.) checkout. The package must be booked two days in advance. February 9-18, 2018. 1800 Market Street, (215) 561-7500, sonesta.com/Philadelphia
- The Study at University City – A special rate for a standard king bed, plus dual servings of Prosecco and desserts sweeten this handsome newcomer’s “Valentine’s Day Package,” which also includes overnight parking, late checkout and a $25 gift card for Co-op or Study Café, both located within the hotel. February 9-11 & 16-17, 2018. 20 S. 33rd Street, (215) 387-1400, thestudyatuniversitycity.com
- The Westin Philadelphia – Sparkling wine and strawberries delivered to a luxury king guestroom upon arrival are just the start of the “Indulgence Package.” There’s also breakfast for two in Westin’s signature “Heavenly Bed” or onsite in the Winthorpe & Valentine restaurant, complimentary 4 p.m. checkout and valet parking for one vehicle. Through March 2018. 99 S. 17th Street at Liberty Place, (215) 563-1600, westinphiladelphiahotel.com
VISIT PHILADELPHIA® is our name and our mission. As the region’s official tourism marketing agency, we build Greater Philadelphia’s image, drive visitation and boost the economy.
On Greater Philadelphia’s official visitor website and blog, visitphilly.com and uwishunu.com, visitors can explore things to do, upcoming events, themed itineraries and hotel packages. Compelling photography and videos, interactive maps and detailed visitor information make the sites effective trip-planning tools. Along with Visit Philly social media channels, the online platforms communicate directly with consumers. Travelers can also call and stop into the Independence Visitor Center for additional information and tickets.