New Year’s Eve Hotel
Packages in Philadelphia for 2015
Celebrate the New Year in Philadelphia and save
Note: The information below is from 2014/2015. Stay tuned for more information about 2015/2016 hotel packages as they become available.
Celebrate the New Year in Philadelphia with the SugarHouse New Year’s Eve Fireworks on the Delaware River Waterfront featuring two spectacular shows at 6 p.m. and midnight. The party continues on New Year’s Day with the 115th annual SugarHouse Casino Mummers Parade, a festive Philadelphia tradition on Broad Street.
Take part in all of the city’s New Year festivities with the Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package™ or choose from one of several special hotel packages to help you ring in 2015, below.
Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package™
Available all-year-long, the new and improved Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package is available for one or two nights, FREE hotel parking (up to a $100 value for two nights) and a welcome gift at check-in.
Golden Slipper Package at the Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
Have your own fairy tale stay at the Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia with the Golden Slipper Package on New Year’s Eve. If you discover a pair of Golden Slippers in your room upon arrival, your stay is free! One in every ten packages will be a winner.
- An overnight stay at the Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- A bottle of champagne
- Two tickets to the Mummers Fancy Brigade Finale at the Pennsylvania Convention Center on New Year’s Day
- Late check-out and complimentary valet parking at the hotel
A Midwinter Night’s Dream at Hotel Monaco
Dance the night away this New Year’s Eve at Hotel Monaco with the A Midwinter Night’s Dream Package. Reservations can be made by calling (855) 295-2355 or online at www.monaco-philadelphia.com.
- An overnight stay at the Hotel Monaco
- General Admission to the A Midwinter Night’s Dream New Year’s Eve 2015 party, valued at $100 per adult occupant
- 2pm late checkout
New Year’s Eve at the Omni Hotel at Independence Park
Ring in 2015 at Omni Hotel at Independence Park and watch the midnight fire works on the Delaware Waterfront! Enjoy deluxe accommodations overlooking Independence Park, complimentary valet parking and much more.
- Luxury accommodations at the Omni Hotel
- One bottle of champagne
- Chocolate-covered strawberries
- Brunch for two
- Complimentary valet parking, one car per room
- Late check-out at 3 p.m.
New Year’s Eve Package at The Latham Hotel
Celebrate the new year at The Latham Hotel with a delicious New Year’s Eve dinner and overnight accommodations.
- Overnight accommodations at The Latham Hotel
- A three-course dinner for two at Urban Enoteca
New Year’s Eve at The DoubleTree
Stay at the DoubleTree Hotel on New Year’s Eve for prime views of the Mummers Parade on New Year’s Day. The hotel sits right on Broad Street, and the New Year’s Eve package includes a guaranteed view of the parade.