An epic celebration of food, music and beer in Graduate Hospital every fall
October 12, 2014
South Street’s Bloktoberfest brings in big bands and a bevy of craft beer providers to make for a true neighborhood festival that’s free to attend.
The all-ages festival features four blocks of food, craft beer and live music from noon until 8 p.m. Pay-as-you-go and enjoy tasty dishes from favorite food trucks and special items from South Street restaurants.
The celebration continues with an expansive music lineup on two stages including local bands and nationally recognized acts.
Thirsty? Bloktoberfest features a wide selection of craft beers and cider available at multiple locations throughout the festival. You must be 21 or over with a valid I.D. and purchase a Beer Bracelet to enter the designated area.
For more information on Bloktoberfest, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad Street and Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Wilma Theater
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- First Unitarian Church
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Center City District Sips
- Pennsylvania Ballet’s The Nutcracker
- Lion Crushing a Serpent
- Opera Philadelphia
- View more attractions
1450 Sansom Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Latham Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- View more hotels