Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at Penn’s Landing
A free movie series at Penn’s Landing in July and August
Thursdays in July-August, 2014
Screenings begin at dusk (between 8 – 8:30 p.m.)
Every Thursday night in July and August, a different film will be screened outdoors on a big screen at Penn’s Landing. Bring a blanket or a lawn chair and enjoy a great summer treat!
Sit back and cozy up to blockbuster movies or well-loved classics on the big screen right on the banks of the Delaware River.
The screening will begin at dusk and, as is the case with all events at Penn’s Landing, admission is free. Prior to the start of each screening will be themed activities, coordinated with the theme of that week’s film.
Be sure to check out these amazing films for FREE at Penn’s Landing this summer:
- July 3: The Goonies
- July 10: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- July 17: Gravity
- July 24: Ride Along
- August 7: Jaws
- August 14: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
- August 21: Frozen
- August 28: The Lego Movie
For other details, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
301 Pine Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Independence Seaport Museum
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- Old Man, Young Man, the Future
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Laff House
- Merchant’s Exchange
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Washington Square
- Summer Concert Series
at Penn’s Landing
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining