Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at Penn’s Landing
A free movie series at Penn’s Landing in July and August
Thursdays in July-August, 2015
Screenings begin at dusk (between 8 – 8:30 p.m.)
Every Thursday night in July and August, a different film will be screened outdoors on a big screen at Penn’s Landing. Bring a blanket or a lawn chair and enjoy a great summer treat!
Sit back and cozy up to blockbuster movies or well-loved classics on the big screen right on the banks of the Delaware River.
The screening will begin at dusk and, as is the case with all events at Penn’s Landing, admission is free. Prior to the start of each screening will be themed activities, coordinated with the theme of that week’s film.
Be sure to check out these amazing films for FREE at Penn’s Landing this summer:
- July 9: The Goonies
- July 16: The Wizard of Oz
- July 23: Back to the Future
- July 30: Home
- August 6: Annie
- August 13: Lego Movie
- August 20: Cinderella
- August 27: Guardians of the Galaxy
For other details, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
718 South Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- The Bishop White House
- Theater of the Living Arts (TLA)
- Washington Square
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Powel House
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- Dolley Todd (Madison) House
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining