Sister Cities Park
Outdoor oasis on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Celebrate nature in the heart of the city with the newly renovated Sister Cities Park along the Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
Located on Logan Square in front of the Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul, Sister Cities Park is a welcoming space featuring a brand new café, boat pond, educational garden and commemorative fountain.
Young visitors can play in the Wissahickon-inspired Children’s Discovery Garden featuring winding pathways, scalable rocks and a meandering stream. Wade in the shallow waters of the nearby boat pond complete with rentable sailboats to harness the wind.
Sister Cities Plaza and Fountain
Within the bluestone plaza is the Sister Cities Fountain, a unique representation of the world with Philadelphia at its center. Jets of water playfully leap from 10 spouts representing Philadelphia’s ten sister cities, including Florence, Italy and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Sister Cities Visitor Center
Need some information during your visit? Stop by the Visitor Center at Sister Cities Park for free brochures, maps, helpful tips and purchase tickets for nearby attractions.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
Benjamin Franklin Parkway and 22nd Street Philadelphia, PA 19101
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- The Rocky Statue and the Rocky Steps
- Made In America Music Festival
- Prometheus Strangling the Vulture
- City Hall
- LOVE Statue
- All Wars Memorial to Colored Soldiers and Sailors
- Yinka Shonibare MBE: Magic Ladders
at the Barnes Foundation
- Fairmount Water Works Interpretive Center
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
529 N. 20th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19130
- The Fountain Restaurant
- Granite Hill
- The Barnes Foundation
- Kelliann’s Bar & Grill
- West Tavern
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- King of Tandoor
- Water Works Restaurant and Lounge
- View more Restuarants & Dining