Sister Cities Park
Outdoor oasis on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Celebrate nature in the heart of the city with the newly renovated Sister Cities Park along the Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
Located on Logan Square in front of the Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul, Sister Cities Park is a welcoming space featuring a brand new café, boat pond, educational garden and commemorative fountain.
Young visitors can play in the Wissahickon-inspired Children’s Discovery Garden featuring winding pathways, scalable rocks and a meandering stream. Wade in the shallow waters of the nearby boat pond complete with rentable sailboats to harness the wind.
Sister Cities Plaza and Fountain
Within the bluestone plaza is the Sister Cities Fountain, a unique representation of the world with Philadelphia at its center. Jets of water playfully leap from 10 spouts representing Philadelphia’s ten sister cities, including Florence, Italy and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Sister Cities Visitor Center
Need some information during your visit? Stop by the Visitor Center at Sister Cities Park for free brochures, maps, helpful tips and purchase tickets for nearby attractions.
In the neighborhood
1421 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- The Windsor Suites Philadelphia
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia – Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
3701 Chestnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Dinosaurs Unearthed at the
Academy of Natural Sciences
- The Comcast Center
- Art in the Open
- Barbara Chase-Riboud : The Malcolm X Steles
- Aero Memorial
- Swann Memorial Fountain
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- Washington Monument
- Civil War Soldiers and Sailors Memorial
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining