The Trocadero Theatre
Long-standing venue for live music in Chinatown
A onetime burlesque theater, the Trocadero Theatre in Chinatown is now a favorite spot for live music, special events and weekly movie screenings.
Hosting acts both large and small, the venue affectionately known as The Troc is a mainstay for live music in Philadelphia. The main room offers space for up to 1,200 with an open floor and seated balcony area.
A venue within a venue, The Balcony hosts smaller shows and weekly movie nights for up to 250 people.
Opened in 1870, The Troc is the only 19th century Victorian theater still in operation in the country and listed on the U.S. Register of Historic Places.
For upcoming shows and events, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
N. 12th St. and Filbert St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Night Market Philadelphia
- Banana Leaf
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- Reading Terminal Market
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Night Market — Chinatown
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
N. 12th Street and Arch Street Reading Terminal Market, Center Court Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Chinese Friendship Gate
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- Radio One Music & Entertainment Conference
- Shoe Museum
- Franklin Square
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Asian Arts Initiative
- Audacious Freedom
- View more attractions
1200 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- View more hotels