A gorgeous events space on the banks of the Schuylkill River
Fairmount Park’s famed Water Works — onetime home to the engine room for Philadelphia’s cutting-edge water department — is a National Historic Landmark with breathtaking views of Boathouse Row and the Center City skyline from its waterfront location at the foot of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Formerly a restaurant and lounge, the Water Works now serves as an eminently majestic setting for events.
For more information on Water Works, please click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
Fairmount Avenue and Pennsylvania Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Dinosaurs Unearthed at the
Academy of Natural Sciences
- The Awesome Fest
- AMOR on the Philadelphia Museum of Art Steps
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- Rodin Museum
- Fairmount Water Works Interpretive Center
- The Franklin Institute
- Made In America Music Festival
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining