Map all locations Tours
One of the best ways to see Philadelphia is with someone who already knows it. So take a tour and know that no matter what your interest, we’ve got you covered. Are you a history buff, a food connoisseur, a nature enthusiast? Whatever your passion, there’s a tour for you.
More Tour Options Than Ever
As an increasing number of visitors flock to Philadelphia, they’re finding the city’s waterways as busy as the streets, with plenty of new options for touring town by land and by sea. It started with Ride the Ducks and their hugely successful amphibious tour of Philadelphia’s Historic District, which includes a big splash into the Delaware River. Then, the RiverLink Freedom Ferry got into the act with their narrated downriver tours. And now, sharks have been spotted in the Delaware River as LandShark Tours introduce yet another way to explore the city.
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Valentine’s Day In Philadelphia 2015: Top Valentine’s Day Hotel Packages To Book For The Long Holiday Weekend
- The Barnes Foundation Celebrates Its William Glackens Exhibition With A Vaudeville Young Professionals Party This Friday, January 30
- The Bearded Ladies And Dito Van Reigersberg Team Up To Present Mommie Queerest, An All-Musical Take On Mommie Dearest, January 26 And February 2
- Fishtown Restaurant And Butcher Shop Kensington Quarters Launches Chef Dinners, Drink Deals And Butcher Shop Discounts
- The Philadelphia 76ers Offer Student Rush Tickets For Home Games On Friday And Saturday Nights For The Remainder Of The Season
- First Person Arts’ Ex-Files StorySlam At Underground Arts Provides Valentine’s Day Comic Relief, Saturday, February 14
- A.Kitchen Introduces A New Chef’s Counter Complete With 12 Seats And A Multiple Course Tasting Menu
- Valentine’s Day In Philadelphia 2015: A Guide To Valentine’s Day Dinners At Restaurants In Neighborhoods Across Philly
- The Kimmel Center Hosts Two Days Of Free Kid-Centric Performances, Today, January 23 And Tomorrow, January 24
- Weekend Picks: Winterfest Brewfest At Penn’s Landing, Center City Restaurant Week, Clover Market, Philadelphia Home Show And More
- View more from the blog
Save on Philadelphia’s most popular attractions
Save 45% off the combined admission to five of Philadelphia’s must-see attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS.
See Al Capone’s prison cell
Philadelphia’s massive prison features several dramatic vistas in the prison’s cathedral-like cellblocks.
This longtime Philadelphia company offers several options for touring the town
You’ve got your options for touring Philadelphia, including Victorian Trolley Tours, Horse Drawn Carriage Tours and Double Decker Bus Tours.
Craft beer brewed right here in Philadelphia
Delicious beer, brewed right in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s only amphibious sightseeing tour
Take a ride on Philadelphia’s only amphibious sightseeing tour.
Get a taste of the Italian Market, East Passyunk Avenue, Wayne and more
Taste 4 Travel by Chef Jacquie offers private, intimate, culinary tasting tours to the Italian Market, East Passyunk Avenue, Wayne and more.View More
Zoom around Old City and the Parkway on a motorized Segway
Whether it’s a tour of Old City or a ghost tour, Philadelphia Segway Tours is a great option for exploring the city in a different way.View More
Free, 12-hour walking tour past more than 200 city attractions
Spend 12-hours exploring more than 200 historic and iconic city locations during the free Great Tour of Philadelphia.View More
Premier haunted house in Philadelphia’s historic prison
Open through November 8View More
The massive Eastern State Penitentiary — a gothic, castle-like structure in Philadelphia’s Fairmount neighborhood — is home to one of the nation’s largest and most ambitious haunted attractions, Terror Behind the Walls.
Your starting point for touring the City of Brotherly Love
The launching pad for a great Philadelphia travel experience, the brand new Philly Tour Hub offers tours of all shapes and sizes to visitors and residents alike.View More
Dig into some classic Philly foods while exploring a 300-year-old neighborhood
Tour-goers on Chew Philly Food Tours explore the 300-year-old Philadelphia neighborhood of Manayunk and includes a number of cultural Philly food tastings, including cheesesteaks, tomato pie, soft pretzels, and more.View More
Design your own historical and cultural excursion in the City of Brotherly Love
Your Philadelphia Tour seeks to offer a different way to see and learn about the City of Brotherly Love: by putting the tour-goers in charge.View More
Haunting tour of historic Philadelphia
Developed and researched by university professor Joe Wojie, Grim Philly Twilight Tours offer an adults-only glimpse into Philadelphia’s past.View More
Pedal your way around the city’s top attractions
Big Red Pedal Tours provides guided tours of Philadelphia by day and night. Grab a seat on Big Red Pedal Tour’s unique Pedicycles to explore Historic Philadelphia or pedal your way through the city’s bar scene with an evening pub crawl.View More
Capture the perfect image during a three-hour walking tour of the city
Learn how to get the perfect photo of the city with Photography Tours of Philadelphia.View More