Map all locations Tours
One of the best ways to see Philadelphia is with someone who already knows it. So take a tour and know that no matter what your interest, we’ve got you covered. Are you a history buff, a food connoisseur, a nature enthusiast? Whatever your passion, there’s a tour for you.
More Tour Options Than Ever
As an increasing number of visitors flock to Philadelphia, they’re finding the city’s waterways as busy as the streets, with plenty of new options for touring town by land and by sea. It started with Ride the Ducks and their hugely successful amphibious tour of Philadelphia’s Historic District, which includes a big splash into the Delaware River. Then, the RiverLink Freedom Ferry got into the act with their narrated downriver tours. And now, sharks have been spotted in the Delaware River as LandShark Tours introduce yet another way to explore the city.
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Grim Philly Twilight Tours
- Big Red Pedal Tours of Philadelphia
- Photography Tours of Philadelphia
- Official Mural Arts Tours
- Herr’s Snack Factory Tour
- Independence National Historical Park
- Terror Behind the Walls
- SideTour Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours
- Patriot Harbor Lines
- View more popular items
- Now Open: Chef Jose Garces’ Volvér At The Kimmel Center Debuts Its Complete Culinary Program And Ticketed Dining Experience
- Awesome News Alert: Spruce Street Harbor Park To Pop Up On The Delaware River Waterfront This Summer With A Floating Restaurant, Hammock Lounge, Urban Beach And More
- The Valley Forge Revolutionary Run Returns With A 5-Mile Run, 3-Mile Walk And Youth Run On Sunday, April 27
- Weekend Picks: Easter Festivities Across The City, Farm Fest At The Oval, Center City Jazz Festival, Opening Weekend Of The Franklin Flea Indoor Market And More
- Now Open: Cafe Ynez, A BYOB Restaurant In Point Breeze That Delights With Mexico City-Style Diner Fare
- Roundup: The Best Brunch Spots In Philadelphia – Uwishunu’s Brunch Guide Updated For Spring 2014
- Tonight Picks: Farm Fest At The Oval, Beer And Cheese Happy Hour At DiBruno Bros, Third Thursdee At Pizza Brain, The Flyers Vs. The Rangers In The Stanley Cup Playoffs, Bunny Hop Bar Crawl And More
- Awesome Event Alert: The Sprung Graduate Hospital Bar Crawl Returns To South Street West On Saturday, April 26
- The Philly Black Gay Pride Festival Returns For Its 15th Year Of Parties, Pageants, Dating Events And More, April 20-27
- Spring Festival Alert: The Annual Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival Returns To Take Over Five Blocks Of Walnut Street On Saturday, May 3
- View more from the blog
Save on Philadelphia’s most popular attractions
Save 46% on admission to Philadelphia’s must-see attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS.
See Al Capone’s prison cell
Philadelphia’s massive prison features several dramatic vistas in the prison’s cathedral-like cellblocks.
An extensive tour of the historic Italian Market
An extensive tour of the historic Italian Market.
The coolest way to get around the city
Just stand up, lean forward, and glide – and you’ll be trying something new as you take in the sights of Philadelphia’s beautiful Fairmount Park on this exciting, two and a half hour guided tour.
This longtime Philadelphia company offers several options for touring the town
You’ve got your options for touring Philadelphia, including Victorian Trolley Tours, Horse Drawn Carriage Tours and Double Decker Bus Tours.
Craft beer brewed right here in Philadelphia
Delicious beer, brewed right in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s only amphibious sightseeing tour
Take a ride on Philadelphia’s only amphibious sightseeing tour.
Haunting tour of historic Philadelphia
Developed and researched by university professor Joe Wojie, Grim Philly Twilight Tours offer an adults-only glimpse into Philadelphia’s past.View More
Pedal your way around the city’s top attractions
Big Red Pedal Tours (BRPT) provides guided tours of Philadelphia by day and night. Grab a seat on BRPT’s unique Pedicycles to explore Historic Philadelphia or pedal your way through the city’s bar scene with an evening pub crawl.View More
Capture the perfect image during a three-hour walking tour of the city
Learn how to get the perfect photo of the city with Photography Tours of Philadelphia.View More
Take a tour of the “Mural Capital of the World”
Explore Philadelphia’s collection of more than 3,500 murals by foot, trolley, train, bike, or even your own vehicle on an official Mural Arts Tour.View More
Go behind the scenes of the region’s favorite snack foods
See how some of the region’s favorite snack foods are made at the Herr’s Snack Factory Tour in Chester County.View More
The birthplace of American democracy
Known as the birthplace of American democracy, Historic Philadelphia’s Independence National Historical Park (INHP) is located on the site of many of the seminal events that carried the nation through its founding as a global leader of democratic ideals.View More
Premier haunted house in Philadelphia’s historic prison
The massive Eastern State Penitentiary — a gothic, castle-like structure in Philadelphia’s Fairmount neighborhood — is home to one of the nation’s largest and most ambitious haunted attractions, Terror Behind the Walls.View More
Experience a different side of the city
Experience the hidden gems and local flavor of Philadelphia in new way with SideTour.View More
Touring the city’s top attractions for more than 25 years
Explore dozens of Philadelphia’s top attractions aboard the colorful double-decker buses of Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours.View More
Boat tours of the Schuylkill and Delaware Rivers
Offering excursions along the Delaware and Schuylkill Rivers, Patriot Harbor Lines welcomes up to 35 guests on its reproduction of a classic 1920s commuter yacht.View More