Map all locations Tours
One of the best ways to see Philadelphia is with someone who already knows it. So take a tour and know that no matter what your interest, we’ve got you covered. Are you a history buff, a food connoisseur, a nature enthusiast? Whatever your passion, there’s a tour for you.
More Tour Options Than Ever
As an increasing number of visitors flock to Philadelphia, they’re finding the city’s waterways as busy as the streets, with plenty of new options for touring town by land and by sea. It started with Ride the Ducks and their hugely successful amphibious tour of Philadelphia’s Historic District, which includes a big splash into the Delaware River. Then, the RiverLink Freedom Ferry got into the act with their narrated downriver tours. And now, sharks have been spotted in the Delaware River as LandShark Tours introduce yet another way to explore the city.
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Now Open: The Michener Art Museum Presents The Retrospective Paul Evans: Crossing Boundaries And Crafting Modernism, Through June 1
- The Borough Of Media Introduces Its First-Ever Restaurant Week With $30 Dinner Deals At More Than 20 Restaurants In The Area, March 9-13
- The Philadelphia Union Kicks Off Its Fifth Season Of Soccer Action At PPL Park With An Irish Night Home Opener On Saturday, March 15
- Weekend Picks: Final Days Of The Philadelphia Flower Show, First Friday Happenings Around The City, Craft Beer Express And More
- The Philadelphia Jewish Film Festival Returns With Five Philadelphia Premieres On Select Monday Evenings From March 10 To April 28
- Reminder: The Philadelphia Flower Show Kicks Off Its Final Days With A Live Q&A From Food Network Star Rachael Ray, Today At 1:30 P.M.
- Counter Culture Coffee Debuts Its Free Sustainable Spring Event Series Today, March 7, Continuing Every Friday Through March 28
- Tonight Picks: PAFA After Dark: Block Party, Special Happy Hours At Nomad Roman Pizza, The Trestle Inn And Howl At The Moon, Girls Night Out At The Flower Show And More
- Save The Date: The Roots Picnic Returns To Penn’s Landing On Saturday, May 31; Score $40 Pre-Sale Tickets Online Today Only!
- The Philadelphia History Museum Hosts A Discussion Of Local Growth In Conversations: Northern Liberties In Words & Film, Saturday, March 8
- View more from the blog
Save on Philadelphia’s most popular attractions
Save 44% on admission to Philadelphia’s must-see attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS.
See Al Capone’s prison cell
Philadelphia’s massive prison features several dramatic vistas in the prison’s cathedral-like cellblocks.
An extensive tour of the historic Italian Market
An extensive tour of the historic Italian Market.
The coolest way to get around the city
Just stand up, lean forward, and glide – and you’ll be trying something new as you take in the sights of Philadelphia’s beautiful Fairmount Park on this exciting, two and a half hour guided tour.
This longtime Philadelphia company offers several options for touring the town
You’ve got your options for touring Philadelphia, including Victorian Trolley Tours, Horse Drawn Carriage Tours and Double Decker Bus Tours.
Craft beer brewed right here in Philadelphia
Delicious beer, brewed right in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s only amphibious sightseeing tour
Take a ride on Philadelphia’s only amphibious sightseeing tour.
Capture the perfect image during a three-hour walking tour of the city
Learn how to get the perfect snapshot of the city with Photography Tours of Philadelphia.View More
Take a tour of the “Mural Capital of the World”
Explore Philadelphia’s collection of more than 3,500 murals by foot, trolley, train, bike, or even your own vehicle on an official Mural Arts Tour.View More
The birthplace of American democracy
Known as the birthplace of American democracy, Historic Philadelphia’s Independence National Historical Park (INHP) is located on the site of many of the seminal events that carried the nation through its founding as a global leader of democratic ideals.View More
Premier haunted house in Philadelphia’s historic prison
The massive Eastern State Penitentiary — a gothic, castle-like structure in Philadelphia’s Fairmount neighborhood — is home to one of the nation’s largest and most ambitious haunted attractions, Terror Behind the Walls.View More
Experience a different side of the city
Experience the hidden gems and local flavor of Philadelphia in new way with SideTour.View More
Touring the city’s top attractions for more than 25 years
Explore dozens of Philadelphia’s top attractions aboard the colorful double-decker buses of Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours.View More
Boat tours of the Schuylkill and Delaware Rivers
Offering excursions along the Delaware and Schuylkill Rivers, Patriot Harbor Lines welcomes up to 35 guests on its reproduction of a classic 1920s commuter yacht.View More
See Philadelphia in a PHLASH
The PHLASH is the quick, easy and inexpensive connection to key Philadelphia historic attractions and cultural institutions.View More
Free, 12-hour walking tour of more than 200 locations
Spend 12-hours exploring more than 200 historic and iconic city locations during the free Great Tour of Philadelphia.View More
Walking tours of historic Philadelphia
Free and Friendly Tours is a Philly company with Philly guides and will show you the whole range of Philadelphia, its historical monuments and present-day city life – or the whole of what’s in walking distance at least.View More