PHLASH Downtown Loop
See Philadelphia in a PHLASH
Dates & Hours:
- PHLASH service returns Spring 2015
Why Use PHLASH?
- It’s quick with service every 15 minutes.
- It’s easy with 20 stops in Center City Philadelphia including stops near Penn’s Landing, National Museum of Jewish American History, The Barnes Foundation, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Rodin Museum, the Perelman Building, Eastern State Penitentiary, the Franklin Institute, National Constitution Center, Reading Terminal Market, the Shops at Liberty Place, the Please Touch Museum and the Philadelphia Zoo.
- It’s inexpensive at only $2 per person per ride ($5 for an all-day pass). Children 4 and under and seniors are always FREE.
- SEPTA pass holders ride FREE.
All PHLASH vehicles are wheelchair accessible.
For visitor information, contact a Visitor Services representative at (800) 537-7676 or visit PHLvisitorcenter.com. For PHLASH customer services, operated by Krapf’s Coaches, call (484) 881-3574.
In the neighborhood
225 S. 8th Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Holiday Inn Express
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1 North Independence Mall West Philadelphia, PA 19106
- 2014 Fringe Festival
- The Bishop White House
- National Constitution Center
- Benjamin Franklin Museum
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Constitution Day
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Mechanics’ National Bank
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining