PHLASH Downtown Loop
See Philadelphia in a PHLASH
Dates & Hours:
- Daily service: April 23-September 7; 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday-Sunday only: September 11-November 22; 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Daily service: November 27, 2015-January 3, 2016; 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Labor Day PHLASH Schedule
The Philly PHLASH Downtown Bus Loop will operate on a revised route over the Labor Day weekend (September 4-7) due to the Made In America music festival on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
Running on a normal schedule, 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. daily, the westbound route will stop at Sister Cities Park (18th and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway) then will continue on 18th to Fairmount Avenue.
Eastbound service to Center City will return down Fairmount Avenue to 17th Street, stopping at 17th and John F. Kennedy Blvd.
PHLASH will not pick up/drop off at stops 7, 8, 11, 15, 16 and 17.
Special Weekday PHLASH Schedule for the Pope Visit and World Meeting of Families
The PHLASH, the signature bright purple bus offering quick and convenient transportation to Philadelphia’s top attractions, will be operating on a special weekday schedule during the World Meeting of Families (WMOF). Please note the PHLASH will not be in service the weekend of Pope Francis’ visit to Philadelphia, September 25-27, 2015.
- WMOF Service: September 21-24: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- No Service Friday, September 25, Saturday, September 26 and Sunday, September 27
For more information on the WMOF and Pope Francis’ visit to Philadelphia, click the button below.
Why Use PHLASH?
- It’s quick with service every 15 minutes.
- It’s easy with 22 stops in Center City Philadelphia including stops near Penn’s Landing, National Museum of Jewish American History, The Barnes Foundation, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Rodin Museum, the Perelman Building, Eastern State Penitentiary, the Franklin Institute, National Constitution Center, Reading Terminal Market, the Shops at Liberty Place, the Please Touch Museum and the Philadelphia Zoo.
- It’s inexpensive at only $2 per person per ride ($5 for an all-day pass). Children 4 and under and seniors are always FREE.
- SEPTA pass holders ride FREE.
- Awarded a “2015 Certificate of Excellence” on Trip Advisor.
Click the button below to purchase single ride or all-day passes in advance of your trip online at the Independence Visitor Center.
PHLASH Route Stops (Non-holiday)
- Penn’s Landing (Chestnut Street Overpass)
- 3rd & Market Streets
- 6th & Market Streets; Independence Visitor Center
- 12th &Market Streets
- 16th Street & John F. Kennedy Blvd.
- Sister Cities Park, 18th Street & the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- 20th & Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- 22nd Street & the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- 22nd Street & Fairmount Avenue
- Fairmount & Pennsylvania Avenues
- 26th Street & the Benjamin Franklin Parkway – Use this stop to transfer for Philadelphia Zoo, Please Touch Museum and Fairmount Park
- 34th Street & Girard Avenue (Philadelphia Zoo)
- Memorial Hall, 4231 Avenue of the Republic (Please Touch Museum)
- 34th Street
- Eakins Oval
- 20th Street & the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Logan Square, 18th Street & the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- 17th & John F. Kennedy Blvd.
- 16th & Market Street
- 12th & Market Streets
- 6th & Market Streets; Independence Visitor Center
- 2nd & Market Streets
View Full Route Map
Click the image below to view the full PHLASH route map.
Visitor Center Locations
Need assistance or information during your visit to Philadelphia? Head to the nearest visitor center for attraction information, guides and purchase passes for the PHLASH. Visitor centers are located at:
- Independence Visitor Center, 6th & Market Streets
- Sister Cities Park Visitor Center, 18th Street & Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Fairmount Park Welcome Center, 16th Street & John F. Kennedy Blvd. (LOVE Park)
- City Hall Visitor Center, City Hall, Broad and Market Streets, Room 121
Park & Ride
Present a PHLASH Pass to the garage management office and receive a discounted daily parking rate at five area PPA parking garages. View participating garages and rates* below (note: you must enter the parking garage after 9 a.m. and depart by 7 p.m.).
- AutoPark at 2nd & Sansom Streets: $7.00
- AutoPark at Independence Mall, 5th & Market Streets: $10.00
- AutoPark at 8th & Filbert Street, 801 Filbert Street: $8.00
- AutoPark at Jefferson, 10th & Ludlow Streets: $7.00
- AutoPark at The Gallery, 10th & Filbert Streets: $6.00
*Rates are subject to change, please check with garage upon arrival.
All PHLASH vehicles are wheelchair accessible.
For visitor information, contact a Visitor Services representative at (800) 537-7676 or visit PHLvisitorcenter.com. For PHLASH customer services, operated by Krapf’s Coaches, call (484) 881-3574.
In the neighborhood
400 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Kelly Drive at Fountain Green Drive Philadelphia, PA 19121
- Mount Pleasant
- Art in the Open
- Fairmount Park Horticulture Center
- The Philadelphia Zoo
- Please Touch Museum
- Mann Center for the Performing Arts
- Abraham Lincoln
- Shofuso – The Japanese House and Garden
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining