PHLASH Downtown Loop
See Philadelphia in a PHLASH
Dates & Hours:
- PHLASH service returns Spring 2015
Why Use PHLASH?
- It’s quick with service every 15 minutes.
- It’s easy with 20 stops in Center City Philadelphia including stops near Penn’s Landing, National Museum of Jewish American History, The Barnes Foundation, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Rodin Museum, the Perelman Building, Eastern State Penitentiary, the Franklin Institute, National Constitution Center, Reading Terminal Market, the Shops at Liberty Place, the Please Touch Museum and the Philadelphia Zoo.
- It’s inexpensive at only $2 per person per ride ($5 for an all-day pass). Children 4 and under and seniors are always FREE.
- SEPTA pass holders ride FREE.
All PHLASH vehicles are wheelchair accessible.
For visitor information, contact a Visitor Services representative at (800) 537-7676 or visit PHLvisitorcenter.com. For PHLASH customer services, operated by Krapf’s Coaches, call (484) 881-3574.
In the neighborhood
225 S. 8th Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Columbus Blvd. & Race Street Philadelphia, PA
- The Bishop White House
- 2014 Fringe Festival
- The Irish Memorial
- Independence National Historical Park
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- Franklin’s Print Shop
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining