PHLASH Downtown Loop
See Philadelphia in a PHLASH
Dates & Hours:
- PHLASH service returns Spring 2015
Why Use PHLASH?
- It’s quick with service every 15 minutes.
- It’s easy with 20 stops in Center City Philadelphia including stops near Penn’s Landing, National Museum of Jewish American History, The Barnes Foundation, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Rodin Museum, the Perelman Building, Eastern State Penitentiary, the Franklin Institute, National Constitution Center, Reading Terminal Market, the Shops at Liberty Place, the Please Touch Museum and the Philadelphia Zoo.
- It’s inexpensive at only $2 per person per ride ($5 for an all-day pass). Children 4 and under and seniors are always FREE.
- SEPTA pass holders ride FREE.
All PHLASH vehicles are wheelchair accessible.
For visitor information, contact a Visitor Services representative at (800) 537-7676 or visit PHLvisitorcenter.com. For PHLASH customer services, operated by Krapf’s Coaches, call (484) 881-3574.
In the neighborhood
401 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Holiday Inn Express
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
3800 Mt. Pleasant Drive
East Fairmount Park
Philadelphia, PA 19132
- First Niagara Big Cat Falls
- General Ulysses S. Grant
- Smith Memorial Arch and Whispering Benches
- Shofuso – The Japanese House and Garden
- Ellen Phillips Samuel Memorial
- John B. Kelly (The Rower)
- Playing Angels
- Pavillion in the Trees
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Filbert Streets Tour departs from the Reading Terminal Market information desk Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Garces Trading Company
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Center City District Restaurant Week
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- View more Restuarants & Dining