PHLASH Downtown Loop
See Philadelphia in a PHLASH
Dates & Hours:
- PHLASH service returns Spring 2015
Why Use PHLASH?
- It’s quick with service every 15 minutes.
- It’s easy with 20 stops in Center City Philadelphia including stops near Penn’s Landing, National Museum of Jewish American History, The Barnes Foundation, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Rodin Museum, the Perelman Building, Eastern State Penitentiary, the Franklin Institute, National Constitution Center, Reading Terminal Market, the Shops at Liberty Place, the Please Touch Museum and the Philadelphia Zoo.
- It’s inexpensive at only $2 per person per ride ($5 for an all-day pass). Children 4 and under and seniors are always FREE.
- SEPTA pass holders ride FREE.
All PHLASH vehicles are wheelchair accessible.
For visitor information, contact a Visitor Services representative at (800) 537-7676 or visit PHLvisitorcenter.com. For PHLASH customer services, operated by Krapf’s Coaches, call (484) 881-3574.
In the neighborhood
One Dock Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- The Morris House Hotel
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Holiday Inn Express
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
22 S. 3rd Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Bishop White House
- 2014 Fringe Festival
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Constitution Day
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Independence National Historical Park
- Benjamin Franklin Museum
- National Constitution Center
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining