PHLASH Downtown Loop
See Philadelphia in a PHLASH
Dates & Hours:
- PHLASH service resumes Thursday, April 23, 2015
- Daily service: April 23-September 7; 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday-Sunday only: September 11-November 22; 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Daily service: November 27, 2015-January 4, 2016; 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Ride PHLASH For FREE During Opening Weekend
One of the most convenient ways to see the city’s top attractions, the PHLASH will be offering FREE service for all riders during its opening weekend, April 23-26, 2015.
Why Use PHLASH?
- It’s quick with service every 15 minutes.
- It’s easy with 22 stops in Center City Philadelphia including stops near Penn’s Landing, National Museum of Jewish American History, The Barnes Foundation, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Rodin Museum, the Perelman Building, Eastern State Penitentiary, the Franklin Institute, National Constitution Center, Reading Terminal Market, the Shops at Liberty Place, the Please Touch Museum and the Philadelphia Zoo.
- It’s inexpensive at only $2 per person per ride ($5 for an all-day pass). Children 4 and under and seniors are always FREE.
- SEPTA pass holders ride FREE.
All PHLASH vehicles are wheelchair accessible.
For visitor information, contact a Visitor Services representative at (800) 537-7676 or visit PHLvisitorcenter.com. For PHLASH customer services, operated by Krapf’s Coaches, call (484) 881-3574.
In the neighborhood
100 N. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Omni at Independence Park
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Restaurants & Dining