PHLASH Downtown Loop
See Philadelphia in a PHLASH
Dates & Hours:
- PHLASH service returns Spring 2015
Why Use PHLASH?
- It’s quick with service every 15 minutes.
- It’s easy with 20 stops in Center City Philadelphia including stops near Penn’s Landing, National Museum of Jewish American History, The Barnes Foundation, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Rodin Museum, the Perelman Building, Eastern State Penitentiary, the Franklin Institute, National Constitution Center, Reading Terminal Market, the Shops at Liberty Place, the Please Touch Museum and the Philadelphia Zoo.
- It’s inexpensive at only $2 per person per ride ($5 for an all-day pass). Children 4 and under and seniors are always FREE.
- SEPTA pass holders ride FREE.
All PHLASH vehicles are wheelchair accessible.
For visitor information, contact a Visitor Services representative at (800) 537-7676 or visit PHLvisitorcenter.com. For PHLASH customer services, operated by Krapf’s Coaches, call (484) 881-3574.
In the neighborhood
400 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- The Morris House Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
600 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Elfreth’s Alley
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at Penn’s Landing
- Arden Theatre Company
- 2014 Fringe Festival
- Merchant’s Exchange
- Independence After Hours
- Independence National Historical Park
- The Liberty Bell Center
- Museum at the Chemical Heritage Foundation
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
22nd Street and Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Along Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Philadelphia, PA 19109
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Bank & Bourbon
- Garces Trading Company
- View more Restuarants & Dining