PHLASH Downtown Loop
See Philadelphia in a PHLASH
Dates & Hours:
Service resumes early Spring 2016
Why Use PHLASH?
- It’s quick with service every 15 minutes.
- It’s easy with 22 stops in Center City Philadelphia including stops near Penn’s Landing, National Museum of Jewish American History, The Barnes Foundation, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Rodin Museum, the Perelman Building, Eastern State Penitentiary, the Franklin Institute, National Constitution Center, Reading Terminal Market, the Shops at Liberty Place, the Please Touch Museum and the Philadelphia Zoo.
- It’s inexpensive at only $2 per person per ride ($5 for an all-day pass). Children 4 and under and seniors are always FREE.
- SEPTA pass holders ride FREE.
- Awarded a “2015 Certificate of Excellence” on Trip Advisor.
PHLASH Route Stops
- Penn’s Landing (Chestnut Street Overpass); Blue Cross RiverRink Winterfest
- 3rd & Market Streets
- 6th & Market Streets; Independence Visitor Center; Franklin Square Holiday Festival
- 12th & Market Streets
- 16th Street & John F. Kennedy Blvd.; Christmas Village, Rothman Institute Ice Rink
- Sister Cities Park, 18th Street & the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- 20th & Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- 22nd Street & the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- 22nd Street & Fairmount Avenue
- Fairmount & Pennsylvania Avenues
- 26th Street & the Benjamin Franklin Parkway – Use this stop to transfer for Philadelphia Zoo and Please Touch Museum
- 34th Street & Girard Avenue (Philadelphia Zoo)
- Memorial Hall, 4231 Avenue of the Republic (Please Touch Museum)
- 34th Street
- Eakins Oval
- 20th Street & the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Logan Square, 18th Street & the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- 17th & John F. Kennedy Blvd.; Comcast Center Holiday Spectacular
- 16th & Market Street; The Shops at Liberty Place
- 12th & Market Streets; Macy’s Christmas Light Show and Dickens Village
- 6th & Market Streets; Independence Visitor Center
- 2nd & Market Streets
View Full Route Map
Click the image below to view the full PHLASH route map.
Visitor Center Locations
Need assistance or information during your visit to Philadelphia? Head to the nearest visitor center for attraction information, guides and purchase passes for the PHLASH. Visitor centers are located at:
- Independence Visitor Center, 6th & Market Streets
- Sister Cities Park Visitor Center, 18th Street & Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Fairmount Park Welcome Center, 16th Street & John F. Kennedy Blvd. (LOVE Park)
- City Hall Visitor Center, City Hall, Broad and Market Streets, Room 121
Park & Ride
Present a PHLASH Pass to the garage management office and receive a discounted daily parking rate at five area PPA parking garages. View participating garages and rates* below (note: you must enter the parking garage after 9 a.m. and depart by 7 p.m.).
- AutoPark at 2nd & Sansom Streets: $7.00
- AutoPark at Independence Mall, 5th & Market Streets: $10.00
- AutoPark at 8th & Filbert Street, 801 Filbert Street: $8.00
- AutoPark at Jefferson, 10th & Ludlow Streets: $7.00
- AutoPark at The Gallery, 10th & Filbert Streets: $6.00
*Rates are subject to change, please check with garage upon arrival.
Find PHLASH On-The-Go
PHLASH“s mobile site allows users to see when the next PHLASH vehicle is coming in real-time through a location-based map.
Click the button below to access the mobile site.
All PHLASH vehicles are wheelchair accessible.
For visitor information, contact a Visitor Services representative at (800) 537-7676 or visit PHLvisitorcenter.com. For PHLASH customer services, operated by Krapf’s Coaches, call (484) 881-3574.
In the neighborhood
One Dock Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Franklin Hotel at Independence Park
- Holiday Inn Express
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
235 N. 4th Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- PECO Multicultural Series
at Penn’s Landing
- Second Bank of the United States
- Arden Theatre Company
- The Bishop White House
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at Penn’s Landing
- Franklin’s Print Shop
- National Liberty Museum
- Caribbean Festival
- Philadelphia CityPASS
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining