PHLASH Downtown Loop
See Philadelphia in a PHLASH
Dates & Hours:
- Daily service: April 23-September 7; 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday-Sunday only: September 11-November 22; 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Daily service: November 27, 2015-January 3, 2016; 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Why Use PHLASH?
- It’s quick with service every 15 minutes.
- It’s easy with 22 stops in Center City Philadelphia including stops near Penn’s Landing, National Museum of Jewish American History, The Barnes Foundation, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Rodin Museum, the Perelman Building, Eastern State Penitentiary, the Franklin Institute, National Constitution Center, Reading Terminal Market, the Shops at Liberty Place, the Please Touch Museum and the Philadelphia Zoo.
- It’s inexpensive at only $2 per person per ride ($5 for an all-day pass). Children 4 and under and seniors are always FREE.
- SEPTA pass holders ride FREE.
- Awarded a “2015 Certificate of Excellence” on Trip Advisor.
Click the button below to purchase single ride or all-day passes in advance of your trip online at the Independence Visitor Center.
PHLASH Route Stops
Philly PHLASH resumes daily service for the holiday season! The route has stops near the city’s most popular holiday attractions and shopping districts, as marked below.
The PHLASH has also added a special transfer loop via Stop 11 to connect to the Historic Houses of Fairmount Park. Click here for more details on the Historic Holiday House Loop.
- Penn’s Landing (Chestnut Street Overpass); Blue Cross RiverRink Winterfest
- 3rd & Market Streets
- 6th & Market Streets; Independence Visitor Center; Franklin Square Holiday Festival
- 12th & Market Streets
- 16th Street & John F. Kennedy Blvd.; Christmas Village, Rothman Institute Ice Rink
- Sister Cities Park, 18th Street & the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- 20th & Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- 22nd Street & the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- 22nd Street & Fairmount Avenue
- Fairmount & Pennsylvania Avenues
11. 26th Street & the Benjamin Franklin Parkway – Use this stop to transfer for Philadelphia Zoo, Please Touch Museum and Historic House Loop Fairmount Park
- 34th Street & Girard Avenue (Philadelphia Zoo)
- Memorial Hall, 4231 Avenue of the Republic (Please Touch Museum)
- 34th Street
- Eakins Oval
- 20th Street & the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Logan Square, 18th Street & the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- 17th & John F. Kennedy Blvd.; Comcast Center Holiday Spectacular
- 16th & Market Street; The Shops at Liberty Place
- 12th & Market Streets; Macy’s Christmas Light Show and Dickens Village
- 6th & Market Streets; Independence Visitor Center
- 2nd & Market Streets
View Full Route Map
Click the image below to view the full PHLASH route map.
Visitor Center Locations
Need assistance or information during your visit to Philadelphia? Head to the nearest visitor center for attraction information, guides and purchase passes for the PHLASH. Visitor centers are located at:
- Independence Visitor Center, 6th & Market Streets
- Sister Cities Park Visitor Center, 18th Street & Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Fairmount Park Welcome Center, 16th Street & John F. Kennedy Blvd. (LOVE Park)
- City Hall Visitor Center, City Hall, Broad and Market Streets, Room 121
Park & Ride
Present a PHLASH Pass to the garage management office and receive a discounted daily parking rate at five area PPA parking garages. View participating garages and rates* below (note: you must enter the parking garage after 9 a.m. and depart by 7 p.m.).
- AutoPark at 2nd & Sansom Streets: $7.00
- AutoPark at Independence Mall, 5th & Market Streets: $10.00
- AutoPark at 8th & Filbert Street, 801 Filbert Street: $8.00
- AutoPark at Jefferson, 10th & Ludlow Streets: $7.00
- AutoPark at The Gallery, 10th & Filbert Streets: $6.00
*Rates are subject to change, please check with garage upon arrival.
All PHLASH vehicles are wheelchair accessible.
For visitor information, contact a Visitor Services representative at (800) 537-7676 or visit PHLvisitorcenter.com. For PHLASH customer services, operated by Krapf’s Coaches, call (484) 881-3574.
In the neighborhood
400 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Sleep Inn Center City
- The Morris House Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
6th and Market Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Independence After Hours
- The Liberty Bell Center
- Benjamin Franklin Museum
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Once Upon a Nation
- The Bishop White House
- Fireman’s Hall
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
217-219 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- Center City District Sips
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Garces Trading Company
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Center City District Restaurant Week
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- View more Restuarants & Dining