Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- The Franklin Institute Debuts First-Of-Its-Kind Virtual Reality Experience
- 18+ Excellent Things To Do In Philly This Week, October 24-30
- The First-Ever Philly Craft Spirits Week Debuts October 27-November 4
- Weekend Picks: Harry Potter Festival In Chestnut Hill, Terror Behind The Walls, PHS Pop-Up Garden And More
- Last Call! Nightscape Closes At Longwood Gardens October 29
- Tonight Picks: Free Halloween Movie Night, Philadelphia Flyers Home Opener And More
- Top 10 Halloween Events Hitting Philly This Month
- Tonight Picks: PAFA After Dark, GLOW In The Park, 76ers Open Practice And More
- Longwood Gardens’ Stunning Chrysanthemum Festival Returns October 22-November 20
- The Harry Potter Festival Returns To Chestnut Hill This Weekend, October 21-22
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of five public squares laid out by William Penn in his plan for Philadelphia, boasts a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench and picnic area.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
All-in-one center for info, tickets to Independence Hall, tips from experts and more
Start your visit to Philadelphia at the Independence Visitor Center, where you can get personalized recommendations, tickets to popular attractions, souvenirs, maps and more.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!