Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Wawa Welcome America Returns June 27-July 4 With The Free Philly Fourth Of July Jam Concert, Block Parties, Fireworks And More
- East Passyunk Celebrates Its Italian Roots With Passyunk Passeggiata, A Wednesday Shopping And Dining Series Starting Tomorrow, May 27
- University City District’s 40th Street Summer Series Returns With Free Monthly Outdoor Concerts, Starting This Saturday, May 30
- Head To Hawthorne Park For The Return Of Its Free Outdoor Movie Series Starting This Friday, May 29
- Philadelphia Museum Of Art Showcases Smart Scandinavian Design Aesthetic In Northern Lights, On View Through October
- Photo Of The Day: Commemorate Memorial Day In Philadelphia Today, Monday, May 25
- Long Weekend Picks, Memorial Day Edition: Spruce Street Harbor Park, The All-New Summerfest Roller Rink, Visit Philly Beer Garden Series, Memorial Day Happenings At Museums, Franklin Flea And More
- Reminder: The Visit Philly Beer Garden Happy Hour Series Kicks Off Today, May 22, At Spruce Street Harbor Park
- Tonight Picks: Third Thursdee At Pizza Brain, MANNA Guac Off At Morgan’s Pier, Burger Month At Iron Hill Brewery, Memphis At The Walnut Street Theatre And More
- The Philadelphia Museum Of Art Launches Inside Out, A Showcase Of 60+ Replicas Of Museum Masterpieces In Outdoor Public Spaces
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of five public squares laid out by William Penn in his plan for Philadelphia, has undergone a dramatic renovation. The park now boasts a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench and picnic area.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
Start at the Visitor Center
The Independence Visitor Center is the perfect place to begin your visit to the Philadelphia region.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!