Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Independence Seaport Museum Explores Classic Sailor Icons In A Locally Curated Exhibition
- Tonight Picks: RiverRink Winterfest, Movie Night At Reading Terminal Market And More
- Nine Hot Cocktails To Keep You Warm In Philly This Winter
- LOVE Park Redesign Kicks Off With Groundbreaking, LOVE Sculpture Move And More
- Tonight Picks: Free Music At The Kimmel Center, Happy Hour At Dilworth Park And More
- Five Fantastic New Restaurants Now Serving In Philly
- Top Movie Nights And Film Series In Philly And Beyond This Winter
- Hit The Ice For Sweetheart Skating At Penn’s Landing And Dilworth Park On Valentine’s Day
- Philadelphia Declared The Best Place To Visit In The U.S. By Lonely Planet
- Philadelphia Museum Of Art To Host Only East Coast Stop Of Huge Pop Art Exhibition
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of five public squares laid out by William Penn in his plan for Philadelphia, has undergone a dramatic renovation. The park now boasts a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench and picnic area.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
Start at the Visitor Center
The Independence Visitor Center is the perfect place to begin your visit to the Philadelphia region.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!