Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Italian Cultural Month Arrives With 70+ Events In Philadelphia This October
- Harry Potter Pub Crawl Tickets To Go On Sale This Wednesday, September 28
- The Franklin Institute Reveals The World Of Robots In New Immersive Exhibition
- Opera On The Mall Returns To Historic Philadelphia This Saturday
- Five Awesome New Philadelphia-Area Craft Distilleries
- 20+ Fabulous Things To Do In Philly This Week, September 26-October 2
- Scarpetta Modern Italian Restaurant To Open In The Rittenhouse
- 15+ Fun Philanthropic Events In Philly This Fall
- Weekend Picks: Philly Free Streets, Final Days For Spruce Street Harbor Park, Brazilian Day Festival And More
- Six Stylish Fashion And Retail Events In Philly This Fall
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of five public squares laid out by William Penn in his plan for Philadelphia, boasts a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench and picnic area.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
All-in-one center for info, tickets to Independence Hall, tips from experts and more
Start your visit to Philadelphia at the Independence Visitor Center, where you can get personalized recommendations, tickets to popular attractions, souvenirs, maps and more.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!