Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- The Philadelphia Freedoms Host Andy Roddick, Venus Williams And Other Tennis Greats During The Team’s 15th Season, Beginning Tuesday, July 15
- The Trolley Car Diner In Mt. Airy Continues To Host Outdoor Movie Screenings On Saturday Nights, Through August 16
- Weekend Picks: Bastille Day Festival In Fairmount, Bluegrass And Blueberries Festival At Peddler’s, Hispanic Fiesta At Penn’s Landing, Visit Philly Beer Garden Series And More
- Reminder: The Visit Philly Beer Garden Series Continues Today With A Stop At The Brand New PHS Pop-Up Garden Starting At 4 P.M.
- The Trestle Inn Heats Up Callowhill With Go Go On The Block, A Weekly Outdoor Dance Party Every Friday All Summer Long
- The Dog Days Of Summer Festival In Chestnut Hill Brings Dog-Centric Activities To The Spotlight, This Sunday, July 13
- Tonight Picks: Free Outdoor Movie Screenings, Pairings On The Parkway, Spruce Street Harbor Park, Free Beer And Cheese Happy Hour At Di Bruno Bros., Fairmount French Fling Bar Crawl And More
- The Brandywine River Museum of Art Hosts A Night Of Art On Friday, July 11, And Free Admission On Saturday, July 12
- The Adventure Aquarium Shark Shuttle Provides Guests With Roundtrip Transportation From Center City To The Aquarium, Through August 17
- Celebrate The Best Of Latin America At The Hispanic Fiesta At Penn’s Landing, Saturday, July 12 and Sunday, July 13
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
One of Philadelphia’s five original squares laid out by William Penn – and the only one dedicated just to fun!
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
Start at the Visitor Center
The Independence Visitor Center is the perfect place to begin your visit to the Philadelphia region.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!