Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Long Weekend Picks: July 4th Concerts, Fireworks, Parades, Free Museum Admission And More
- Explore American Art And Politics At The Pennsylvania Academy Of The Fine Arts This Summer
- Tonight Picks: Free Outdoor Movies At Schuylkill Banks And Penn’s Landing, Live Music And More
- Where To Celebrate First Friday In Philly On July 1
- 12+ New Restaurants Now Serving In Philly This Summer
- Tonight Picks: Parks On Tap Opens, Rocky At The Art Museum Steps, Center City Sips And More
- Top Picks For Awesome Live Music To Check Out In Philly This July
- The Philadelphia Museum Of Art Opens Impressive Collection Of Contemporary Art For The Summer
- Art Splash Returns To The Philadelphia Museum Of Art With Tons Of Family-Friendly Events
- The Historic Philadelphia Block Party Continues Independence Day Celebrations This Sunday, July 3
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of five public squares laid out by William Penn in his plan for Philadelphia, boasts a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench and picnic area.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
All-in-one center for info, tickets to Independence Hall, tips from experts and more
Start your visit to Philadelphia at the Independence Visitor Center, where you can get personalized recommendations, tickets to popular attractions, souvenirs, maps and more.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!