Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- October Is Mural Arts Month: Our Top Picks Of Events Celebrating The City Of Philadelphia’s Incredible Collection Of Murals All Month Long
- The Chestnut Hill Fall For The Arts Festival Takes Over Germantown Avenue This Sunday, October 5, With More Than 150 Art Vendors, Live Music, Alfresco Eats, Family Fun And Much More
- The Morris Arboretum Fall Festival Returns This Weekend, October 4-5, With Scarecrows, Apples And Family-Friendly Fun
- The Revolutionary Germantown Festival Returns On Saturday, October 4 To More Than 15 Participating Venues With Reenactments, Tours, An Oktoberfest Celebration And More
- Coming Attraction: The Philadelphia Museum Of Art Presents The Major Retrospective Paul Strand: Master Of Modern Photography This Fall, Opening Tuesday, October 21
- Head To Longwood Gardens For Its Pumpkin Playground, Which Features An 800-Pound Pumpkin, Open Through Friday, October 31
- World Cafe Live Celebrates Its Landmark 10th Anniversary With WXPN Presentations, Special Concerts, Events And More This October
- Zavino University City Launches A Brand-New Weekend Brunch This Saturday And Sunday, October 4-5
- Support Philadelphia’s Skateboarding Community At Street Level At Paine’s Park On Schuylkill Banks This Wednesday, October 1
- The Franklin Institute Launches New Conversation Series Let’s Talk About Your Brain Tonight, Monday, September 29 With Help From A Former Philadelphia Eagle
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
One of Philadelphia’s five original squares laid out by William Penn – and the only one dedicated just to fun!
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
Start at the Visitor Center
The Independence Visitor Center is the perfect place to begin your visit to the Philadelphia region.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!