Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Philadelphia’s First Rooftop Pop-Up Opens On The 8th Floor Terrace Of South Philly’s Building Bok Friday, August 7
- Weekend Picks: Visit Philly Beer Garden Series At The Oval, Free Screening Of Elf At The Oval, BlackStar Film Festival, 2nd Street Festival In NoLibs, Shakespeare In Clark Park, Center City Restaurant Week And More
- 12 Ways To Beat The Heat In Philadelphia
- Reminder: Center City Restaurant Week’s First-Ever Summer Restaurant Week Starts This Weekend, August 2
- Witness A Historic Archaeological Dig At Shofuso Japanese House And Garden, Saturday, August 1
- Philadelphia’s First Ever Major Cheesesteak Festival Is Coming This Fall
- Tonight Picks: Free Movie Screenings At Paine’s Park And Penn’s Landing, BlackStar Film Festival, Stroll The Street In Manayunk, Shakespeare In Clark Park And More
- With Art Picks: Top Picks For August 2015 Art Happenings In And Around Philadelphia
- Chill Out At The Oval This Friday, July 31 With The Visit Philly Beer Garden Happy Hour Series And A Pop-Up Christmas In July Party
- The Annual Iron Hill Twilight Criterium Rolls Into West Chester Saturday, August 8 With A Block Party, Pro Bike Races And More
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of five public squares laid out by William Penn in his plan for Philadelphia, has undergone a dramatic renovation. The park now boasts a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench and picnic area.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
Start at the Visitor Center
The Independence Visitor Center is the perfect place to begin your visit to the Philadelphia region.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!