Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Now Open: The Philadelphia Museum Of Art Debuts Vitra—Design, Architecture, Communication, On View Through Spring 2015
- Celebrate The Holidays In Historic Style During Yuletide At Winterthur, On View Now Through January 5, 2015
- Philadelphia Theatre Company Presents John Patrick Shanley’s Romantic Comedy Outside Mullingar, Starting Friday, November 28
- The All-New Blue Cross RiverRink Winterfest Opens At Penn’s Landing This Friday, November 28, With A Spectacular Winter Beer Garden And Lodge, Ice Skating, Fire Pits, A Light Show, Pop-Up Holiday Shop And More
- A Brandywine Christmas Celebrates The Holidays With A Railroad Display, Christmas Trees, Holiday Shopping And More, November 28-January 4
- Our Complete Day-By-Day Guide To Thanksgiving Weekend In Philadelphia 2014 — Things To Do This Thanksgiving Weekend In Philly
- Morris Arboretum’s Holiday Garden Railway Returns To Bring Holiday Cheer To The Chestnut Hill Attraction, Friday, November 28-January 4
- Longwood Gardens Opens A Longwood Christmas, A Dazzling Show Of Twinkling Lights, Holiday Music And More, November 27-January 11
- 1812 Productions Brings Good Cheer And Political Humor To The Holiday Season With This Is the Week That Is, Opening Friday, November 28
- The Four Seasons Hotel Invites Pint-Sized Guests In For Teatime In Wonderland, Saturdays, November 29-December 27
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of Philadelphia’s five original public squares laid out by William Penn in his original plan for the city, boasts several family-friendly attractions, including a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench, picnic area and more.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
Start at the Visitor Center
The Independence Visitor Center is the perfect place to begin your visit to the Philadelphia region.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!