Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- 14 Must-See Concerts Hitting Philly This September
- Weekend Picks: Parks On Tap At Paine’s Park, Outdoor Movies, Night Out Restaurant Week And More
- Tonight Picks: Outdoor Movie Nights, NPS100: Centennial Celebration, Parks On Tap And More
- Historic Philadelphia’s Summer Shows Wrap For The Season This Labor Day Weekend
- YES! Dates Announced For The 2016 Harry Potter Festival In Chestnut Hill
- Tonight Picks: Center City Sips, Outdoor Movies, Nightscape At Longwood Gardens And More
- Parks On Tap Continues To Pop Up Across Philly Through October 2
- Celebrate The National Park Service’s 100th Birthday This Thursday In Philadelphia
- The Institute Of Contemporary Art Brings A Vibrant Black Arts Exhibition To Philly This September
- 16+ Excellent Events This Week In Philly, August 22-28
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of five public squares laid out by William Penn in his plan for Philadelphia, boasts a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench and picnic area.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
All-in-one center for info, tickets to Independence Hall, tips from experts and more
Start your visit to Philadelphia at the Independence Visitor Center, where you can get personalized recommendations, tickets to popular attractions, souvenirs, maps and more.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!