Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- The Most Festive Bars And Restaurants In Philly
- Travel + Leisure Declares Philadelphia One Of The Top 7 U.S. Destinations To Visit In 2017
- Tonight Picks: Grand Opening Of El Corazόn Cultural Center, Happy Hour At Dilworth Park And More
- Nine Places To See The Nutcracker In Philadelphia This Holiday Season
- Taller Puertorriqueño Celebrates Grand Opening Of New El Corazón Cultural Center
- 10+ Holiday Markets To Shop In Philly This December
- 14 Terrific Theater And Dance Shows On Philly Stages This December
- 18+ Awesome Things To Do In Philly This Week, December 5-11
- 15 Excellent Art Exhibitions And Events To Check Out In Philly This December
- Weekend Picks: Tree Lighting And Fireworks At Winterfest, First Friday, Deck The Alley, Franklin Flea And More
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of five public squares laid out by William Penn in his plan for Philadelphia, boasts a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench and picnic area.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
All-in-one center for info, tickets to Independence Hall, tips from experts and more
Start your visit to Philadelphia at the Independence Visitor Center, where you can get personalized recommendations, tickets to popular attractions, souvenirs, maps and more.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!