Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Roundup: Where To Celebrate Black History Month In Philadelphia, February 2015
- Coming Attraction: The 2015 PHS Philadelphia Flower Show Arrives February 28-March 8 With Exhibits Inspired By Disney Movies, A Pop-Up Beer Garden, Huge Special Events And More
- Brauhaus Schmitz’s Jeremy And Jessica Nolen Launch New German Cooking At Their South Street Beer Hall On Wednesday, February 4
- Weekend Picks: Center City Restaurant Week, Philadelphia Auto Show, Super Bowl Specials And Parties, Free First Sunday At The Barnes Foundation, Free Admission To NMAJH And More
- The Philadelphia Museum of Art Showcases German Fraktur Art In Its Newest Exhibition, Opening Sunday, February 1
- The PHS Pop-Up Beer Garden Returns This Winter For A Philadelphia Flower Show Edition At The Shops At Liberty Place, Opening Saturday, February 14
- The Flwry, Philly’s First Floral Subscription Service, Now Offering Limited Number Of Memberships For Pre-Order Just In Time For Valentine’s Day
- Tonight Picks: Center City Restaurant Week, RiverRink Winterfest, Ice Rink At Dilworth Park, Pizza Week At Pizzeria Stella, Sancho Pistola’s Anniversary And More
- The Philadelphia Art Alliance Launches Three Winter Exhibitions Of Contemporary Installation With A Reception Tonight, Thursday, January 29
- The Fabric Workshop And Museum Opens A High-Concept Pop-Up Shop, Now Through The End Of February
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of Philadelphia’s five original public squares laid out by William Penn in his original plan for the city, boasts several family-friendly attractions, including a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench, picnic area and more.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
Start at the Visitor Center
The Independence Visitor Center is the perfect place to begin your visit to the Philadelphia region.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!