Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Our Picks For Awesome Live Music Shows At Venues Across Philadelphia This October
- Weekend Picks: First Friday, Midtown Village Fall Fest, Bloktoberfest In Graduate Hospital, Closing Weekend For The Art Of The Brick, Chestnut Hill Fall Festival, Free Admission To The Barnes And More
- Join The Worldwide InstaMeet 12 This Weekend With A Photo Walk Through Philadelphia, Saturday, October 3
- Our Top Picks For October’s First Friday With A Mural Arts Party At Building Bok, Live Music At The Barnes And More
- With Art Picks: Top Picks For October 2015 Art Happenings In And Around Philadelphia
- Tonight Picks: Night Market Arrives In Fishtown Rain Or Shine, Mural Arts’ Open Source, Pier 68 Debut And More
- The Chestnut Hill Fall For The Arts Festival Hits Germantown Avenue This Sunday, October 4
- Exclusive: Full Vendor List Announced For Philly’s First-Ever Cheesesteak Festival
- The Academy Of Natural Sciences Exhibits Reptiles: The Beautiful And The Deadly Through January 10, 2016
- Tonight Picks: Final Night For The South Street PHS Pop-Up Garden, Free Movie Night At La Peg At FringeArts, Opening Night For The Philadelphia Orchestra’s Season And More
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of five public squares laid out by William Penn in his plan for Philadelphia, has undergone a dramatic renovation. The park now boasts a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench and picnic area.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
Start at the Visitor Center
The Independence Visitor Center is the perfect place to begin your visit to the Philadelphia region.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!