Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Our Favorite Instagrams From The First Weekend Of The 2015 PHS Philadelphia Flower Show
- DineKOP Brings Lunch And Dinner Deals To 20 Restaurants In King Of Prussia, Today, March 2 Through Sunday, March 8
- The Philadelphia Fashion Incubator At Macy’s Center City Launches Its New 2015 Class Of Designers-In-Residence
- Save The Date: Philly Wine Week Returns With Events At 35 Participating Restaurants And Bars From March 22 Through 29
- With Art Philadelphia: Top Picks For March 2015 Art Happenings In And Around Philadelphia
- Schmear It Bagel Truck Pops Up At Matt & Marie’s Sandwich Shop In Center City Every Monday Morning In March, Starting Today, March 2
- Roundup: A Guide To The Top Broadway Musicals Hitting Philadelphia Stages This Spring
- Weekend Picks: Opening Weekend Philadelphia Flower Show, Final Days Of Blue Cross RiverRink Winterfest, East Passyunk Restaurant Week, Free First Sunday At The Barnes And More
- The Morris Arboretum Of The University Of Pennsylvania Opens Artists In The Garden: PAFA At Morris Arboretum This Sunday, March 1
- Opening Alert: Parlor Pizzeria Kicks Off Service In Suburban Square This Sunday, March 1
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of Philadelphia’s five original public squares laid out by William Penn in his original plan for the city, boasts several family-friendly attractions, including a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench, picnic area and more.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
Start at the Visitor Center
The Independence Visitor Center is the perfect place to begin your visit to the Philadelphia region.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!