Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Tonight Picks: National Margarita Day, Seinfeldia At NMAJH, Quizzo At RiverRink Winterfest And More
- Score Tickets To The Brand-New Museum Of The American Revolution
- Philly Fashion Week Returns To Runways Across Town This Week
- 25+ Wonderful Things To Do In Philly This Week, February 20-26
- Center City’s Ice Skating Rinks Wrap Up For The Season In The Coming Weeks
- Where To Eat, Drink And Celebrate Mardi Gras 2017 In Philadelphia
- Long Weekend Picks: Presidents’ Day, Grand Opening Of Philadelphia Distilling, Free Museums And More
- Tonight Picks: Blue Cross RiverRink Winterfest, BalletX Winter Series, Parc’s Pastry Dinner And More
- The 2017 PHS Philadelphia Flower Show Arrives March 11-19 To Celebrate Holland
- Live Frogs Hop Into The Academy Of Natural Sciences Through May 14
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of five public squares laid out by William Penn in his plan for Philadelphia, boasts a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench and picnic area.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
All-in-one center for info, tickets to Independence Hall, tips from experts and more
Start your visit to Philadelphia at the Independence Visitor Center, where you can get personalized recommendations, tickets to popular attractions, souvenirs, maps and more.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!