Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- The Pop-Up Pool Project Launches In Philadelphia With Its First Site At Francisville Playground In Fairmount
- President Obama To Deliver The Keynote Address For The 106th NAACP Annual Convention In Philadelphia On Tuesday, July 14
- The 2015 qFLIX Philadelphia Film Festival Brings More Than 50 LGBTQ Film Screenings To Center City, July 7-12
- Now Open: Philadelphia’s La Colombe Coffee Debuts Its Brand-New Cafe Overlooking Independence Mall
- BalletX Closes Out Its 2014-2015 Season With Summer Series 2015 At The Wilma Theater, July 8-12
- The Philadelphia Zoo’s Annual Summer Ale Festival Returns Saturday, July 25 With After-Hours, Adults-Only Good Times
- Celebrate National Fried Chicken Day With Fried Chicken Sandwiches At All Four Federal Donuts Locations, Today, July 6 Starting At 11 A.M.
- Video Interlude: Check Out This Amazing Look At Philadelphia From Above
- Photo Of The Day: Have A Happy Fourth Of July 2015, Philadelphia!
- Long Weekend Picks, July 4th Edition: Free Orchestra Concert At Penn’s Landing, Free Pops Concert On The Mall, Multiple Fireworks Shows, Parades, Outdoor Movie Screenings, Free Museum Admission, LGBT 50th Anniversary Celebrations, Massive Free Concert On The Parkway And So Much More
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of five public squares laid out by William Penn in his plan for Philadelphia, has undergone a dramatic renovation. The park now boasts a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench and picnic area.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
Start at the Visitor Center
The Independence Visitor Center is the perfect place to begin your visit to the Philadelphia region.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!