Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- The Philly Black Gay Pride Festival Returns For Its 15th Year Of Parties, Pageants, Dating Events And More, April 20-27
- Spring Festival Alert: The Annual Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival Returns To Take Over Five Blocks Of Walnut Street On Saturday, May 3
- The Rosenbach Museum & Library Presents Sendak In The ’60s, Shedding New Light On Where The Wild Things Are And More
- Renowned Jazz Musician Ken Vandermark Performs A Specially Commissioned Work For Audiences At The Barnes Foundation, April 21
- Celebrate Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday With Jugglers, Swordfighters, Cake And More At The Free Library of Philadelphia, Wednesday, April 23
- Tonight Picks: Manayunk Restaurant Week, Beer School At Local 44, Pay-What-You-Wish Wednesday At The Philadelphia Museum Of Art, The Philadelphia Book Festival And More
- Franklin Flea Returns The Historic Strawbridge’s Building With Six Market Days This Spring, Opening Saturday, April 19
- The Center City Jazz Festival Returns With Local And National Musicians For Its 3rd Year Of Live Performances, This Saturday, April 19
- Spring Festival Alert: The South Street Headhouse District Spring Festival Returns With Eight Blocks Of Outdoor Fun, Saturday, May 3
- The Great Chefs Event Returns On Tuesday, June 10 To Benefit Alex’s Lemonade Stand And The Vetri Foundation; Tickets On Sale Now
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
One of Philadelphia’s five original squares laid out by William Penn – and the only one dedicated just to fun!
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
Start at the Visitor Center
The Independence Visitor Center is the perfect place to begin your visit to the Philadelphia region.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Coming Soon: Sound and light show reliving America’s Revolution
The Lights of Liberty outdoor show is being completely re-imagined and is currently on hiatus.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!