Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Photo Of The Day: Enjoy The Labor Day Holiday, Philadelphia!
- Long Weekend Picks, Labor Day Weekend Edition: Made In America, Visit Philly Beer Garden Series At Morgan’s Pier, Free Movie Screenings, Closing Weekend Of Gehry At The Philadelphia Museum Of Art And More
- Reminder: It’s The Final Week Of The Visit Philly Beer Garden Series! Come Out To Morgan’s Pier Today, Friday, August 29 For A Great Start To Labor Day Weekend
- Opening Alert: Michael Solomonov And Steven Cook Debut Abe Fisher On Sansom Street This Tuesday, September 2
- Tonight Picks: Free Movie Screenings, Food Truck Festivus At Franklin Square, Pairings On The Parkway, Beer Gardens And More
- A Guide To Philadelphia’s 2014 Fringe Festival With Hundreds Of Progressive Performances At Venues Across The City, September 5-21
- 1812 Productions Lets The Audience In On The Outrageous Outcomes Of Intimate Exchanges At The Arden Theatre, Starting Today, August 28
- University City District’s 40th Street Summer Series Continues This Saturday, August 30 With Nation Beat And The Highwater Preachers
- More Love For Philly’s Food Scene: East Passyunk’s Restaurants Receives Dining Nods From USA Today
- Tonight Picks: Final Center City Sips Of The Season, Summer Concert At The Penn Museum, Twilight Yoga At Franklin Square, Taney Dragons Pep Rally And More
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
One of Philadelphia’s five original squares laid out by William Penn – and the only one dedicated just to fun!
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
Start at the Visitor Center
The Independence Visitor Center is the perfect place to begin your visit to the Philadelphia region.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!