Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Tonight Picks: Beaujolais Nouveau Celebrations In Midtown Village And Beyond, Third Thursdee At Pizza Brain, Franklin Square Holiday Beer Garden And More
- The Top 14 Things To Do With Kids During The Holiday Season In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marathon Runners Can Enjoy A Carb-Loaded Prix-Fixe Special At More Than A Dozen Restaurants, Saturday, November 22
- Broadway Philadelphia Continues Its Season With Tony Award-Winning Musical Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella, November 25-30
- Our Guide To The 95th Annual Philadelphia Thanksgiving Day Parade, Set To Fill The City With Floats, Balloons, Performances And More, On Thursday, November 27
- The Galleries At Moore Presents A Philadelphia Compendium Of do it, The World’s Longest Running Art Exhibition, This Friday, November 21
- Tonight Picks: Drinks With The Sphinx At The Penn Museum, Franklin Square Holiday Festival, Ice Skating At Dilworth Park, Dine Out Wash West And More
- The Philadelphia Marathon Hits Town This Weekend, November 21-23 With More Than 30,000 Participants; Our Complete Spectator’s Guide To The Race, Free Fitness Expo, Kids Fun Run & More
- Bob Dylan Plays The Academy of Music In His First Performances In Center City Since The 1960s This Weekend, November 21-23
- The Holiday Light Show Returns To Shady Brook Farm With Millions Of Lights Throughout The Bucks County Attraction, November 22-January 4
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of Philadelphia’s five original public squares laid out by William Penn in his original plan for the city, boasts several family-friendly attractions, including a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench, picnic area and more.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
Start at the Visitor Center
The Independence Visitor Center is the perfect place to begin your visit to the Philadelphia region.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!