Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Art Star Craft Bazaar Returns To Penn’s Landing For Mother’s Day Weekend
- Tonight Picks, Cinco De Mayo Edition: Block Party At El Rey, Philly Tech Week And More
- Where To Celebrate First Friday In Philly On May 6
- What To Look Forward To At Spruce Street Harbor Park This Season
- Tonight Picks: Philly Tech Week, Pay-What-You-Wish Wednesday At The Art Museum And More
- Six Impressive Dance Shows In Philadelphia This May
- Everything You Need To Know About The South Street Spring Festival
- Top Picks For Great Theater Performances Coming To Philly This May
- Top Picks For Art Exhibits And Events In Philadelphia This May
- 10 Not-To-Miss Concerts In Philly This May
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of five public squares laid out by William Penn in his plan for Philadelphia, has undergone a dramatic renovation. The park now boasts a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench and picnic area.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
Start at the Visitor Center
The Independence Visitor Center is the perfect place to begin your visit to the Philadelphia region.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!