Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Night Market Philadelphia’s 2017 Season Kicks Off May 11
- Tonight Picks: Fringe-A-Thon Happy Hour At FringeArts, Lecture At The Penn Museum And More
- The Philadelphia Invitational Furniture Show Hits Town This Weekend, March 31-April 2
- The 14 Biggest Events And Festivals Coming To Philly This April
- Sky-High Beer Garden Coming To Cira Green Park This Spring
- Tonight Picks: Pay What You Wish At The Philadelphia Museum of Art, Live Music And More
- Huge Celebration Of Public Art Marks Benjamin Franklin Parkway Centennial
- XPN Music Film Festival Showcases Classic Music, Movies & More In Philly
- 16+ Awesome Things To Do In Philly This Week, March 27-April 2
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center To Open In Plymouth Meeting This April — Score Free Tickets!
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of five public squares laid out by William Penn in his plan for Philadelphia, boasts a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench and picnic area.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
All-in-one center for info, tickets to Independence Hall, tips from experts and more
Start your visit to Philadelphia at the Independence Visitor Center, where you can get personalized recommendations, tickets to popular attractions, souvenirs, maps and more.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!