Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Philadelphia’s Indego Bike Share Launches Thursday, April 23! Registration For Membership Available Starting Today, March 30
- Now Open: Historic Franklin Square Park And SquareBurger Are Officially Open For The 2015 Spring Season
- The South Street Headhouse District Celebrates The Easter Holiday With Its 84th Annual Easter Promenade, Sunday, April 5
- Pennsylvania Academy Of The Fine Arts Students Launch AUTOMAT, A New Gallery For New Artists, This Friday, April 3
- Longwood Gardens Welcomes The Season With Its Annual Spring Blooms Celebration, April 4-May 31
- Save The Date: The Penn Relays Race To Franklin Field At The University Of Pennsylvania From April 23-25
- Last Chance: The Philadelphia Museum Of Art’s Must-See Exhibit Represent: 200 Years Of African American Art Closes Sunday, April 5
- Cherry Blossom Peak Blooms To Hit Philly April 18-23; Here Are The Best Places For Cherry Blossom-Viewing Around Town
- Awesome News Alert: Rainbow-Colored Crosswalks Coming To Philadelphia’s Gayborhood In Summer 2015
- Weekend Picks: Final Days Of Philly Wine Week, Northern Liberties Sidewalk Sale, Fishtown Chili Cookoff, Love Run Half-Marathon, American Sardine Bar’s Wine-A-Q And More
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of five public squares laid out by William Penn in his plan for Philadelphia, has undergone a dramatic renovation. The park now boasts a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench and picnic area.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
Start at the Visitor Center
The Independence Visitor Center is the perfect place to begin your visit to the Philadelphia region.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!