Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Tonight Picks: Baltimore Avenue Dollar Stroll, Mt. Airy Street Fare, Beer Gardens, StylePop At Dilworth Park, Feastival, Restaurant Week And More
- Save The Date: The DesignPhiladelphia Festival Returns For Its 10th Year October 9-17 With More Than 120 Events Showcasing Hundreds Of Artists And Designers
- Last Chance: The World Is an Apple: The Still Lifes Of Paul Cézanne Closes At The Barnes Foundation This Monday, September 22
- Clark Park Music And Arts Fall Equinox Festival Returns This Saturday, September 20 With Music, Art, Vendors, Food Trucks And More
- Now Open: Treasures of the Athenaeum: 200 Years of Collecting, On View Through Saturday, November 15
- Brazilian Day Philadelphia Celebrates Brazilian Independence Day With Food, Music, Shopping And More, This Sunday, September 21
- The PHS Fall Festival Blooms At The Navy Yard This Saturday, September 20 With A Yards Beer Garden, The Franklin Flea Market And More
- Tonight Picks: Center City Restaurant Week, Phashion Phest, Fringe Festival, Pay-What You Wish Wednesday, Dining Under The Stars In Media And More
- Save The Date: The First-Ever Old City Fest Takes Over The Streets Of The Neighborhood With Food, Art, Music And More On Sunday, October 12
- Reminder: Brauhaus Schmitz’s And Frankford Hall’s Oktoberfest Block Parties Take Over The City, This Saturday, September 20
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
One of Philadelphia’s five original squares laid out by William Penn – and the only one dedicated just to fun!
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
Start at the Visitor Center
The Independence Visitor Center is the perfect place to begin your visit to the Philadelphia region.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!