Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Free Rock-The-Vote Art Installation Featuring Banksy, Shepard Fairey & More Now Open
- Equality Forum Returns During The Democratic National Convention, July 25-28
- Q&A: Philadelphia’s Own Chris Matthews Of MSNBC’s Hardball
- 20+ Awesome Events This Week In Philly, July 25-31
- Boathouse Row’s Spectacular New LED Lights To Debut This Weekend In Red, White & Blue
- Can’t-Miss #DNCDeals In Philly At Restaurants, Bars, Attractions And More
- Weekend Picks: DNC PoliticalFest, XPoNential Music Festival, Outdoor Movie Nights, Parks On Tap And More
- Tonight Picks: Parks On Tap In Center City, Red Bull Sound Select, Outdoor Movie Screenings And More
- Philly Feast Food Truck Festival Celebrates The DNC Monday, July 25
- Tonight Picks: Center City Sips, Political MovieFest At Dilworth Park, Free Concert At The Kimmel And More
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of five public squares laid out by William Penn in his plan for Philadelphia, boasts a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench and picnic area.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
All-in-one center for info, tickets to Independence Hall, tips from experts and more
Start your visit to Philadelphia at the Independence Visitor Center, where you can get personalized recommendations, tickets to popular attractions, souvenirs, maps and more.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!