Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Visit Historic Philadelphia To Explore A New Self-Guided Trail, Expanded Programming And More
- Tonight Picks: Chinese Lantern Festival, Center City Sips Preview Parties And More
- Philly In The News: Five Awesome Spring Accolades
- Center City Sips Returns On Wednesday, June 1
- Your Essential Guide To The Expanded RiverRink Summerfest
- Franklin Flea Teams Up With Reading Terminal Market For The Summer Season
- 14+ Fantastic Events Happening In Philly This Week, May 23-29
- July 4th In Philly 2016 Means Three Fireworks Shows, Four Free Concerts And A Huge Block Party
- Peddler’s Village Throws Its 38th Annual Strawberry Festival This Weekend
- Weekend Picks: Epic Festivals In Rittenhouse, Fishtown & Italian Market, Spruce Street Harbor Park And More
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of five public squares laid out by William Penn in his plan for Philadelphia, boasts a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench and picnic area.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
All-in-one center for info, tickets to Independence Hall, tips from experts and more
Start your visit to Philadelphia at the Independence Visitor Center, where you can get personalized recommendations, tickets to popular attractions, souvenirs, maps and more.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!