Map all locations Philly Now
Don’t miss these hotspots
- Must See: The First Major Exhibit In 20 Years To Showcase The Art Of Horace Pippin Shows At Brandywine River Museum of Art, April 25-July 19
- The 11th Annual Let Them Eat Cake Competition Welcomes Cake Boss Buddy Valastro As Judge, Monday, April 27
- Weekend Picks: Philadelphia Science Festival Kicks Off, Philly Tech Week Closes Out, The Penn Relays, Indego Bike Share, Outdoor Yoga, Art Festival At Penn Treaty Park, Free Philly Phlash Rides And More
- Opera Philadelphia Continues Its Season With The Passionate Work Don Carlo, Opening Tonight, April 24 At The Academy Of Music
- The Philadelphia Science Festival Kicks Off Today, April 24 With An After-Hours Party And Astronomy Night! Score A Deal On Fest Events With Code VISITPHILLY15
- Terrain At Styer’s Hosts Its Annual Dig Into Spring Festival This Saturday, April 25 With Local Vendors, Live Jazz And More
- Opening Alert: The African American Museum In Philadelphia Presents Badass Art Man: Original Artwork of Danny Simmons, April 24-May 31
- Tonight Picks: The Penn Relays, Philly Tech Week, Yoga Fundraiser At The Plough And The Stars, Manayunk Restaurant Week, Crawfish Boil At Rex 1516 And More
- Independence Beer Garden Opens On Independence Mall For The 2015 Season This Friday, April 24
- The Go West Craft Fest Hosts More Than 100 Talented Artisans At The Woodlands This Saturday, April 25
- View more from the blog
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Franklin Square, one of five public squares laid out by William Penn in his plan for Philadelphia, has undergone a dramatic renovation. The park now boasts a miniature golf course, classic carousel, burger joint, storytelling bench and picnic area.
A flat and open public course in South Philadelphia — par 69
A flat and open course with a par 69, Florida-style layout, dating back to 1940
Start at the Visitor Center
The Independence Visitor Center is the perfect place to begin your visit to the Philadelphia region.
The world’s only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution
The 160,000-square-foot National Constitution Center explores and explains this amazing document through high-tech exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays. In the star-shaped Kimmel Theater, powerful music, a live actor and 360 degrees multi-media images tell the story of We the People.
Philly’s hometown team keeps it exciting season after season
Be there for all the action as one of the most exciting teams in baseball thrills their fans night-in and night-out in their fantastic South Philadelphia ballpark. Catch all the home runs, all the diving catches and all the fan giveaways — not to mention the always spirited Philly Phanatic — when you head to Citizens Bank Park!