#VISITPHILLY Photo Spots – The Best Places for Photo Ops in Philadelphia
Snap and share photos in front of Philadelphia’s iconic structures and places
XOXO marks the spot in Philadelphia thanks to fun #VISITPHILLY Photo Spots located at highly trafficked and iconic areas throughout the city.
Locals and the millions of visitors in town are encouraged to snap photos with special With Love-branded chairs, a bike, a carousel horse and sculptures, tag them #VISITPHILLY and share them on social media. An initiative of VISIT PHILADELPHIA®, the promotion ties into the organization’s beloved With Love, Philadelphia XOXO® campaign.
The With Love-branded structures appear all over Center City from the Delaware River to the Schuylkill River, as shown in the interactive map below.
Plus, great Philadelphia photo opportunities such as the Rocky statue, the Philadelphia Museum of Art steps and many others extend well beyond the locations housing #VISITPHILLY Photo Spots structures.
Read on for the locations of the #VISITPHILLY Photo Spots and other great photo-worthy locations around the city.
The LOVE Statue
The Rocky Statue
Photo tip: Don't just stand there! Throw your arms up in Rocky's iconic pose and shout, "Yo, Adrian!"
The Adirondack chair at Spruce Street Harbor Park
Photo tip: Kindly ask the person in line behind you to snag the perfect riverside photo of you with your friends, your family or during that special moment.
The rocking chair at Blue Cross RiverRink Summerfest
Photo tip: Go for a dusk shot to capture the lighting from the RiverRink in the background.
XOXO Letters at the Independence Visitor Center
Photo tip: The XOXO Letters are perfectly situated so your photo can have Independence Hall — the birthplace of both the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution — in the background.
The top of the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art
Photo tip: Once you reach the top and mimic Rocky’s triumphant celebration, turn around for a breathtaking view of the scenic Benjamin Franklin Parkway and the Philadelphia skyline.
The AMOR Statue on the Art Museum Steps
XOXO Letters at The Porch at 30th Street Station
Photo tip: There's no wrong way to incorporate the XOXO Letters into a photo. Lean on them, climb in them or get creative!
XOXO Letters at the sports complex in South Philadelphia
The LOVE Statue at Locust Walk
XOXO-branded Carousel Horse in Franklin Square
Carousel rides, mini-golf, burgers and more
Photo tip: The old-fashioned carousel is fun by day and really shines at night when its spectacular lights are turned on.
The Three-Person Bike at the Philadelphia International Airport
- Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package
- The 50 Biggest Events and Festivals Coming to Philadelphia in 2017
- 10 Awesome Things to Eat at Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia
- Explore Philadelphia’s Historic District
- 60 Awesome Spring Events and Festivals Coming to Philadelphia in 2017
- Where To Find The Best Hoagies In Philadelphia
- One Liberty Observation Deck
- Where to Find the Best Ramen in Philadelphia
- The Best Places for Brunch in Philadelphia
- Where to Find the Best Pizza in Philadelphia
- Where to Find the Top Coffee Shops and Espresso Bars in Philadelphia
- The Best Beer Gardens in Philadelphia
- Top Five Sky-High Vantage Points in Philadelphia
- Guide to the 2017 NFL Draft in Philadelphia
- Top Things to Do in Philadelphia in April 2017
- Where to Find The Best Roast Pork Sandwiches in Philadelphia
- Top 10 Spots for Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks
- The Rocky Statue and the Rocky Steps
- 25 Must-See Exhibitions in Philadelphia for Spring 2017
- Independence Hall
- 10 Best Running and Biking Trails Near Center City Philadelphia
- Top Things to Do with Kids in Philadelphia
- Museum of the American Revolution Guide
- Top Free Attractions in Philadelphia
- Where To Find the Best Burgers In Philadelphia